Video what happened to everyone??

24 replies
Ok, is it just me or did all the video creators disappear from WF? There used to be like 4 - 5 at all times that had adds on the Warriors for hire section. I only see Gopal and that is it.


Does anyone know something I dont??


Tommy
#happened #video
  • Profile picture of the author caryduke
    Originally Posted by www_retireonme_com View Post

    Ok, is it just me or did all the video creators disappear from WF? There used to be like 4 - 5 at all times that had adds on the Warriors for hire section. I only see Gopal and that is it.


    Does anyone know something I dont??


    Tommy
    Did you need a video???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3284028].message }}
  • I have 1 guy left to create a video for me, But there used to be alot more guys doing it on here. They all disappeared! I only use hd graphics with voiceover.

    thanks.
    Signature

    Solving Multimedia Expectations. AppleCreekMedia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3284134].message }}
  • Hi Tommy

    Video was the flavour of the month a short time ago.

    Don't panic it will be back - these things run in cycles...LOL

    Regards

    Bronwyn and Keith
    Originally Posted by www_retireonme_com View Post

    Ok, is it just me or did all the video creators disappear from WF? There used to be like 4 - 5 at all times that had adds on the Warriors for hire section. I only see Gopal and that is it.


    Does anyone know something I dont??


    Tommy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3284635].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Durham
      Originally Posted by bronke13 View Post

      Hi Tommy

      Video was the flavour of the month a short time ago.

      Don't panic it will be back - these things run in cycles...LOL

      Regards

      Bronwyn and Keith
      Spoken like a true seasoned marketer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3300048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mr2monster
    You could probably find some decent help on any number of freelance sites...

    In fact, depending on your needs, you could probably get someone on fiverr to do it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3285361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    What do you need? and what's your budget?
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3285431].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mrwill
      Originally Posted by Andyhenry View Post

      What do you need? and what's your budget?
      that was what I was about to ask as well. video makers are not few but it all depends on your requirements and the pricing you're going to negotiate
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3414909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amir Luis
    There is quite a few on thetelemarketingforum.com

    just sayin...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3287129].message }}
  • thanks guys. I have used many guys before from Odesk.com and others. Been on Fiverr, I have a few I might try again. But, I still have noticed the decline of warriors offering it on here.

    Tommy
    Signature

    Solving Multimedia Expectations. AppleCreekMedia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3287713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author caryduke
      Originally Posted by www_retireonme_com View Post

      thanks guys. I have used many guys before from Odesk.com and others. Been on Fiverr, I have a few I might try again. But, I still have noticed the decline of warriors offering it on here.

      Tommy
      Part of the issue is WF folks don't want to pay retail prices...and there's quite a few folks out there who will...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3287737].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3289757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author swilliams09
    I'm still here. I've been doing ALOT of offline work that pays a whole lot more. So I really haven't been promoting my services on the warrior forum.
    Signature

    Learn how to make videos that sell. Special $1 Offer for Warriors Only.

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml?view=modern

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3290866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anna Howard
    Video promotion do help when it comes to promoting ones link...... But for being able to get visitors one needs marketing skills off the top level......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3298501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMUniversity
    How much where they charging for their videos? The WF guys. Also what kind of video creation are you guys looking for ? Videos for sales pages?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3302680].message }}
  • These videos were about a minute long. They were in either SD or HD. They had either music or voiceover for them. I have had many created over the last year.


    I paid prices ranging anywhere from $20 - $75 per video. I see there is still some guys here on the site that want like $5 per second of creation, so that is like $300 per video. WOW, that is expensive. And we are supposed to be able to sell those to our clients. ya right. I am sorry but that is too expensive. Our clients want websites built for like $750, requiring more work then a video I would think.


    If there is anyone out there willing to work, I could probably keep you busy for a while.


    Tommy
    Signature

    Solving Multimedia Expectations. AppleCreekMedia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3303313].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IMUniversity
      Originally Posted by www_retireonme_com View Post

      These videos were about a minute long. They were in either SD or HD. They had either music or voiceover for them. I have had many created over the last year.


      I paid prices ranging anywhere from $20 - $75 per video. I see there is still some guys here on the site that want like $5 per second of creation, so that is like $300 per video. WOW, that is expensive. And we are supposed to be able to sell those to our clients. ya right. I am sorry but that is too expensive. Our clients want websites built for like $750, requiring more work then a video I would think.


      If there is anyone out there willing to work, I could probably keep you busy for a while.


      Tommy
      If it simple videos using premiere/after effects or sony vegas I'd be interested in bringing that skillset over here to WF ;D

      But yeah people who want 300$ per video... that is up there too much.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3303368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author caryduke
      Originally Posted by www_retireonme_com View Post

      requiring more work then a video I would think.

      If there is anyone out there willing to work, I could probably keep you busy for a while.
      You are not paying for the amount of work involved, but the skill involved in creating compelling video.

      BTW, I resell done for you videos in the price range you are discussing. PM me if interested.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3316118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tmvp
    A lot of video guys start here and realize they can make more elsewhere! and now with dslr and the editing time to complete one video its not worth the time.

    Im here if you need me just PM me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3303340].message }}
  • I know that is what I thought. $300 per video? WOW, not going to work for my clients. I am still interviewing people. Anyone interested , email me at

    retireonme@gmail.com
    Tommy
    Signature

    Solving Multimedia Expectations. AppleCreekMedia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3308371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amir Luis
    Fiverr....



    That is all I am going to say...

    Fiverr....

    You have to watch those cats on fiverr though. I got a skyped from a fellow warrior last weekend. She said... "Are you selling your WSO on fiverr?"

    After checking, some dude was posting everyones WSO's from here on fiverr.

    Pretty crappy if you ask me. But you can get some good deals on fiverr. FO' SHO'...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3308855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mo
    You haven't said what type, length or level of video you want.

    It's all in the detail.

    I can charge you $20 or $20,000 for either me of one of my video teams to make you a video - tell me what you want to pay and the result you get will be according to your investment.

    And it's funny seeing the reaction to a $300 fee to make a video.

    If that video made you $100,000....or even $5000 in sales I reckon it would be worth the investment - don't you?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3309659].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ragz
      Originally Posted by Mo View Post

      You haven't said what type, length or level of video you want.

      It's all in the detail.

      I can charge you $20 or $20,000 for either me of one of my video teams to make you a video - tell me what you want to pay and the result you get will be according to your investment.

      And it's funny seeing the reaction to a $300 fee to make a video.

      If that video made you $100,000....or even $5000 in sales I reckon it would be worth the investment - don't you?
      It's one thing to have a beautiful video... it's knowing where to place it that is 99% of it's success. (Ok, I made the percentage up. But it's a lot:p)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312962].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mo
        Originally Posted by Ragz View Post

        It's one thing to have a beautiful video... it's knowing where to place it that is 99% of it's success. (Ok, I made the percentage up. But it's a lot:p)
        Yep - this is the crunch.

        And...if your clients won't pay a mere $400 for a video then get clients who have money to spend!

        Why waste time with small time budgets when there are plenty of big clients out there who know NOTHING about IM or video and have MASSIVE marketing budgets?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315350].message }}
  • I am sorry, but there is NO way you can charge a client 400 dollars for a video, after I paid 300 to a person to make it. After I just charged them only 1000 for website. understand? and a video for 10,000 WHAT???????

    I was paying at about 60 dollars. HD, 1minute, some with voice over and some were not. I will have to go back to hiring overseas.
    Signature

    Solving Multimedia Expectations. AppleCreekMedia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3314831].message }}

Trending Topics