Offline CRM / Support & Billing software..?

11 replies
Hi,

Do any of you offliners have any customer relationship management software that you could recommend, preferably with some sort of support system to allow clients to raise requests for support/changes/updates/amendments etc?

Thinking along the lines of managing multiple sites/clients & SEO services and would ideally like a system which could be utilised to manage and prioritise such tasks, rather than having my own phone/emailing going all the time..

I'm sure i read a post where someone spoke about this but can't seem to locate it..

Any help appreciated as always.
#billing #crm #offline #software #support
  • Profile picture of the author Will Perkins
    Originally Posted by cagwatson View Post

    Hi,

    Do any of you offliners have any customer relationship management software that you could recommend, preferably with some sort of support system to allow clients to raise requests for support/changes/updates/amendments etc?

    Thinking along the lines of managing multiple sites/clients & SEO services and would ideally like a system which could be utilised to manage and prioritise such tasks, rather than having my own phone/emailing going all the time..

    I'm sure i read a post where someone spoke about this but can't seem to locate it..

    Any help appreciated as always.

    If you're good with setting stuff up on servers, SugarCRM. Best CRM I've ever used, allows for a ton of customization since it's open source.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3538147].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HTNMedia
      Originally Posted by Will Perkins View Post

      If you're good with setting stuff up on servers, SugarCRM. Best CRM I've ever used, allows for a ton of customization since it's open source.
      Question... is he better than Vtiger ?

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3538155].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Will Perkins
        Originally Posted by HTNMedia View Post

        Question... is he better than Vtiger ?

        Thanks
        Sugar has more features, although is about 1sec slower in general loading times.

        Sugar is also a lot easier to install, and it's a complete pain in the ass as it is. So you can just imagine how difficult VTiger would be...

        Choice is yours really
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3538318].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author HTNMedia
          Originally Posted by Will Perkins View Post

          Sugar has more features, although is about 1sec slower in general loading times.

          Sugar is also a lot easier to install, and it's a complete pain in the ass as it is. So you can just imagine how difficult VTiger would be...

          Choice is yours really
          Ok thanks, your answer is appreciate ;-)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3540221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jake Gray
    Support and billing would definitely go to WHMCS. I've used this in companies of mine ranging from hosting all the way to marketing. It's a life-saver.

    ***

    SugarCRM is great aswell. I've used it before and plan on using it for an upcoming project. I'd highly recommend that aswell.

    Jake Gray
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3538399].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Will Perkins
      Originally Posted by Jake Gray View Post

      Support and billing would definitely go to WHMCS. I've used this in companies of mine ranging from hosting all the way to marketing. It's a life-saver.

      ***

      SugarCRM is great aswell. I've used it before and plan on using it for an upcoming project. I'd highly recommend that aswell.

      Jake Gray
      WHMCS is nice and all, but it's $15.95 a month if you get it through a reseller, $18.95 a month direct.

      It can be worth the price, but in terms of features WHMCS cannot even be compared to a CRM.

      WHMCS: Support & Billing
      CRM: Customer Relationship Management
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3538554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hillik
    i think that the best one is salesforce.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3541169].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Roca
      I've used Capsule CRM. Does the job.
      Signature

      Opportunity turns to profit with risk and discipline

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3541195].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rleejr
        I tested Salesforce and it was a little to robust for my needs. I settled on batch blue because of the interface and the ease to track all deals in my pipeline.
        Signature
        "Get more leads and sales for your business"
        ]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3541257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cagwatson
    thanks for the reply guys, just realised i have a free WHMCS license with my reseller account so going to have a play around with that.

    Capsule CRM looks interesting too and integrates with mailchimp, which i also use so this could be ideal.

    cheers
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3543064].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BradB
      I have used this one for 4 or 5 years.
      Oprius

      It has a whole lot more going for it than a CRM.

      And it sync's with FreshBooks as well.

      If you want to give the long trial period a shot, could you use my link in the sig?
      They have a new credit system that is working very well.

      Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3556964].message }}

Trending Topics