Actually there are a Scrapbooking supply store and a Quilting supply/Fabric store in our marketing class that need suggestions on their offline marketing. As far as list building their data bases are marginal so they'd be essentially starting from scratch. Some ideas I had were:
- Partnering with another related business with bounceback offers/incentives (but what businesses)
- buying a filtered list from list vendor..if they can filter it down to something "craft related"
- Eliminate all print ads unless they are incentives with deadlines to measure roi
- information marketing, free reports-instructions
- Go on WF and beg for more ideas