1. Buy domain name like newyorkbusiness.com
2. Install wordpress and make the site look like a business directory for the best businesses in the area. For example: most recommended plumber, accountant, dentist etc etc...
3. Install wordpress to a subdomain of newyorkbusiness.com for each type of business. For example: newyorkbusiness.com/newyorkplumber
4. Create content on the subdomain with the idea of ranking the subdomain on page 1 of google and generating leads naturally for the keyword.
5. When the subdomain ranks on page one, offer it to all of the businesses of that type in the area via email with a universal video offering the page for rent to the first business that comes back to you.
I think you could easily setup 10 different business sub domains over a few days. They should rank nicely within 2-4 weeks as the local competition will be low.
Charge $75-£125 dollars minimum cpm per sub domain. You keep ownership of the main domain so if someone stops paying you can just offer it to a competitor.