There's a reason and I can bet that if you can eliminate the 4 most common problems associated with attracting 'IDEAL' local business clients, then this becomes a problem of the past.
This is for you if you can answer "Yes" to any of the following questions:
- Do you aspire to work specifically with local businesses and business owners that provide services of any kind
- Do you currently work with the groups above but feel you're not attracting enough clients
- Do you currently work with the above groups but you struggle to retain your clients
- Health professionals such as Chiropractors, Dentists etc
- Law Firms
- Accountants and CPAs
- Professional Services Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Consulting Firms and Other Service Professionals
I don't know about you but it seems like the market place out there is getting kind of crowded and everywhere you look it seems like there are more and more players on the local business marketing scene.
So what's the local small business consultant like you and me got to do to survive?
Eliminate the 4 biggest problems that you face. The fact that you may not be aware of them doesn't mean they don't exist either.
Ideal Local Service Business Clients
You've probably heard the saying that "It's not who you know, it's who knows you"
That statement is the key to the 1st problem with attracting and retaining your most ideal local service business clients.
You could be the best at what you do, infact, you could be a god in anything that local service business clients are dying for:
- Lead generation
- Website design
- Effective Google Places listing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Facebook marketing
But if no one knows you exist, then that's a BIG problem you need to take care of. If your IDEAL local business clients don't know you exist, then solving that problem is more important than acquiring the latest and snazziest tool available on the market today that promises you a solution so easy..."it's like shooting fish in a barrel".
Questions for you (... and you can answer this to yourself in the privacy of your own cyber universe!)
So, who knows that YOU exist right now? Who currently knows that you've got solutions that could save them time, money and frustration? Who knows that you could start to get them 24 leads within the next 24 hours, which could lead to a couple of sales they wouldn't have got if not for you?
By the way, that's easily doable with the simple and strategic use of Aweber!
If this post 'speaks' to your current situation, then the graphic below reveals some very specific items I recommend you look into right now
View Larger Image Here >>
What Do I Do Next?
- Study the map
- Identify which of the problems you currently 'own'
- Start to think about WHY these are problems for your Offline Marketing dreams
- Consider how you will make changes to your Offline Marketing business this week
- Share your view about this topic
- Check back in a couple of days for my reasons, i.e. my take, on why these are serious profit impacting problems when it comes to how to attract IDEAL local service business offline clients
- If you have a question about how to use this in your Offline Marketing, post the question here, and if I can help you resolve it I will
It's Sunday afternoon and the missus is out doing some shopping while I opted for preparing the Sunday meal. So I cheated and jumped online to quickly share this with you.
If there's enough interest, in the next couple of days, you should expect more recommendations that allow you to connect the dots and start to make a difference in your Offline Marketing to local service businesses specifically, in the next 30 days.
So let me know if this is of use to you in any way.
Gotta scoot - Have a nice one!
P.S. All typos are a gift!