Need advice on SEO packaging and Pricing
Could anyone assist? I think the $150-$300 package is ok. When you guys/gals are asked how long do you spend for the $150-$300 how do you answer?
My basic package is all about working onsite with enough offsite to deliver results. It should be a nice entry level and gets residual kicking over.
Small Business Package: $150 - $300
- Website (on-page) optimisation: title, headings, img alt text, keywords, content,
- Keyword research & competitive positioning
- Local level link building
Other activities that will also help client sites and that I can undertake on client behalf
- Google Places... Mobile/Local presence: establish or tuneup.
- Reputation management (reviews.)
- Social network promotion: facebook, maybe a twitter presence, maybe a blog?
- Newslettter campaign optimization
Entrepreneur's Package: $500 - $750
Empire Builder's Package: $1000 to $1500
Thanks for any guidance
Austin Marketing, Graphic Design and Organic SEO