I get customers that are hot to trot and want to make the downpayment, so once they do I send them a checklist for the new Wordpress website then they drop off the face of the earth. I send them emails and call them and they just don't continue with the effort.
1. Why would they pay if they don't want a website?
2. How can I get them to follow through with the web design info I need to complete their site?
3. How can I change the process to avoid this problem?
4. Do you have a better methodology?
5. What is the best source for traffic you have found (related but not directly)
Thanks for your input.