1. Get a decent microphone
2. Install audacity
3. Write up an awesome sales pitch
4. Record yourself
5. Do it again about 3 more times
6. Decide which one is best
7. Edit The best version to make it more concise, such as remove "umms" and "aarrs"
8. Call up your prospective clients, and play the recording to them through a usb phone or just speakers into the mouth piece.
9. Once recording has finished, the ice has been broken, the hang ups have hung up, and you have your client in the palm of your hand!
Good luck, Thank me if you found this useful!