I have some doubt about anchor text and directory submissions. Need your advice and help.
Say I have a "Shoe" selling website. And I have 5 main pages. Except my hope page, each page has a target keyword or anchor text. So, I have 4 different keywords and anchor text.
Say my pages are -
1st page - Homepage or landing page - no target keyword or anchor text.
2nd page - target keyword or anchor text is - Red shoe
3rd page - target keyword or anchor text is - Black shoe
4th page - target keyword or anchor text is - White shoe
5th page - target keyword or anchor text is - Brown shoe
Now my questions are -
1. Now who do you submit your website to different directories with different anchor text?
2. Is it a good strategy to submit your website with different anchor text or a bad strategy?
3. Should I only submit my home page with different keywords or should I submit my targeted page with targeted keyword and anchor text?
4. Do I have to submit my website like - http ://www .shoe .com/red-shoe (and anchor text - Red Shoe)
http ://www .shoe .com (and anchor text - Red Shoe or Black Shoe)?
5. How can I submit my websites to different directories with my different keywords or anchor text?
6. What is the best directory submission strategy with different keywords?
I don't know whether I sound like a dumb here. but, I really need your help as I am new to this website business or optimization.
Thx in advance brothers. I am waiting for your suggestions and advices.