As some of you know, I am a bit of a LinkedIn fanatic since starting to use it early this year! I've been having great success with a few methods a couple of which I've devised myself!
Over the past few months I have devised and put into action something that has proven to be ultra powerful and I thought I would share it with you all.
Basically the idea for the system was: LinkedIn meets Site Rental meets Adwords and it turned out to be quite a potent combination!!
Here is how it works:
1. Set up a LinkedIn account and get it looking good
2. Create a fleshed out local business landing page and get it looking good
3. Get yourself a Google Adwords account with some free credit
4. Join groups on LinkedIn for good high value niches like Solicitors
5. Contact a batch of business owners through the groups
6. Explain you are an offline marketing expert have a website which is generating a high vol. of enquires for solicitors in their area right now and offer them a free trial.
7. During the 1/2/4 week free trial, send a large quantity of qualified traffic to their landing page using your free Google credit
8. You have just delivered more value to the client than most of the would be SEO experts out there and you've done it for free.
9. Contact the client who is now your new best friend and arrange a more permanent arrangement for $500/1000/2000+ per month.
10. Now that your earning a nice residual monthly amount use that money to rinse and repeat.
I signed 2 lucrative contracts with medium/large clients in mid December using this method and there will be more where that came from.
The thing I love most about this is that it doesn't involve any SEO.
LinkedIn is officially the best thing ever.
I'm a very impatient person so this suits me down to the ground, since the results begin straight away.
We are combining 3 powerhouse entities here to create a monstrous offline marketing strategy.
Hopefully this is useful to someone, if so please feel free to click "thanks" and rate the thread
All the best.