What's best lead gen or site rental for counselling service?

by bryson
5 replies
I have an upcoming meeting with a counsellor / life coach.

This guy charges $170 hr.

My thinking was to go with lead gen at first as there is a fair bit of search volume when you consider all the services he offers.

He is also looking to grow his practice.

The only catch would be if I max his schedule and he is not ready to take the next step and hire help.

What would you offer?

I could also do striaght up seo contract for $1200 or so.
#counselling #gen #lead #rental #service #site
  • Profile picture of the author T.R. McCarroll
    Originally Posted by bryson View Post

    I have an upcoming meeting with a counsellor / life coach.

    This guy charges $170 hr.

    My thinking was to go with lead gen at first as there is a fair bit of search volume when you consider all the services he offers.

    He is also looking to grow his practice.

    The only catch would be if I max his schedule and he is not ready to take the next step and hire help.

    What would you offer?

    I could also do straight up SEO contract for $1200 or so.
    Selling him on-going leads would be an approach I would use. Those are real tangible people he can touch and feel. Of course do the SEO as an add-on but by getting marketing leads to him you control the amount of money you make.

    As far as overbooking I would sell the leads to other life coaches. No way I would make it exclusive to him and I would tell him so if he can't handle the flow. You will never force him to hire new people so don't penalize yourself for his potential lack of ambition.

    Just my 2 cents,

    T.R.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5457507].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Bryson,
      This is the perfect client to apply Exclusive Advertising too. We build laser targeted niche Sites based on search, get them ranked... and then sell the exclusive advertising on the sites to One Client. In this case your Client...

      The beauty is...if you want offer to build sites at $500 and then Host and SEO for $50 a month.... You get money up front and monthly residual income. It's an easy sale to show clients....and they Get it easily. They already understand Advertising...Not Site Rental or stuff like that.

      Option #2 - Build the sites your self, keep them, and offer exclusive advertising to your client $99 to $199 a month per site, and if he will not take them you can sell to someone else in his niche.

      If you need info on this model...It's all in my signature...Your Potential Client is a Perfect fit for this... Hope this helps..

      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5457576].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bryson
        Originally Posted by BrashImpact View Post

        Bryson,
        This is the perfect client to apply Exclusive Advertising too. We build laser targeted niche Sites based on search, get them ranked... and then sell the exclusive advertising on the sites to One Client. In this case your Client...

        The beauty is...if you want offer to build sites at $500 and then Host and SEO for $50 a month.... You get money up front and monthly residual income. It's an easy sale to show clients....and they Get it easily. They already understand Advertising...Not Site Rental or stuff like that.

        Option #2 - Build the sites your self, keep them, and offer exclusive advertising to your client $99 to $199 a month per site, and if he will not take them you can sell to someone else in his niche.

        If you need info on this model...It's all in my signature...Your Potential Client is a Perfect fit for this... Hope this helps..

        Robert
        This guy is actually on the ball when it comes to online marketing. He admitted he is not that knowledgeable and doesn't want to learn "web stuff" but he is very sharp and is looking for results. He is current budget is $3,000 mo.

        He has two websites (one is a YP 360 which I will be replacing because its not producing), runs PPC, and paid directory listings.
        Signature
        Do You Do Local Lead Gen? Hate Cold Calling for New Clients? We Have the Solution.. Get Hot Offline Leads Today... These Leads WANT to hear from YOU!

        Sign Up Today and Get Clients!Local Lead Gen Leads
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5458005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bryson
    So I just got off the phone with my new client and we discussed payment options. He was okay with the lead gen at $80 a lead....but, after we talked a bit about conversion...in his business if he can't get the call answered people will not leave a message.

    I suggested using an answering service and he said he tried several in the past but his clients who call are usually desperate to talk to him, so if they don't get him they still wouldn't leave a message with the service.

    So we decided on a monthly fee basis and I will be presenting 3 packages for him to choose from next week.
    Signature
    Do You Do Local Lead Gen? Hate Cold Calling for New Clients? We Have the Solution.. Get Hot Offline Leads Today... These Leads WANT to hear from YOU!

    Sign Up Today and Get Clients!Local Lead Gen Leads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5460368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by bryson View Post

      This guy is actually on the ball when it comes to online marketing. He admitted he is not that knowledgeable and doesn't want to learn "web stuff" but he is very sharp and is looking for results. He is current budget is $3,000 mo.

      He has two websites (one is a YP 360 which I will be replacing because its not producing), runs PPC, and paid directory listings.
      Bryson,
      I see you picked up my WSO...now i am going to help you out some more here my friend....

      With 3k a month budget...offer to build 2 sites a month... at $500 each. Then you let him know there will be an additional $100 per site for Off page SEO the next month for each site... after that you should be ranked #1 and then get him on $50 a month for Maintenance and Hosting per site...

      Show him how after 6 months... he has 12 sites even generating 50 unique hits a month for a whopping... $600 a month in Maintenance and Hosting.... then Leverage Him for Referrals for the Next Deal... Position yourself here in such a way that you will CUT HIM A DEAL...If he will Refer you and Give you a Video Testimony....

      Oh and I almost forgot...Don't forget to point out that the internet is going to double in size over the next 5 years...therefore traffic should double as well..for the Same price...

      Need More just fire away... This should CLOSE THIS DEAL EASILY FOR YOU!

      Hope this Helps...
      Regards,
      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5462128].message }}

Trending Topics