- At this time I'm cold calling and have sold a few sites...some deals in the works (business is slow)
- Hired some sales people, but only one is really doing anything (and he also attends a lot of AA meetings...great guy and person though to say the least)
What I'm going to do next week starting Monday:
- bought coupon wordpress theme. Will be doing a local coupon site with local and nation wide company deals (kmart coupons for example which will be affliate programs)
- will walk in, email, and cold call business telling them about the site and how its being marketed. And that its free to add their offers.
- A lot of the businesses will be those that have used coupons in the past, used groupon or living social, or on classifieds sites marketing their services.
- I will market the site on my own with flyers in parking lots, newspaper ads, posters in stores, seo, and some radio. Goal is to help local business make money. (still working on method to track this...may have people say they heard about the deal from my site for now)
- once they register their business to put up coupons I will have their information to market them services in the future (web design, fb pages, e-newletters, google places, etc)
- I will charge for premium ad placing on the site
- will also have some adsense on the site (until higher paying ads of local businesses are added in the future)
What do you guys think?
Goal is to have as many revenue streams as possible. Put this in to action at 5:30am tomorrow.
Any advice or teams would be a blessing!