Need domain name for my offline biz

by D37
3 replies
I'm relatively new to offline and am starting up. I'm trying to find a good domain name for my business that will offer small businesses websites.

I'm trying to get a short name, but find it hard to get anything. I was thinking of going with a web 2.0 name, but I'm not sure how offline businesses will take a name like "Plelo (dot) com" for example.

Any ideas on where I should go with this?

I might end up paying $50 at pickydomains.com for a name.
#biz #domain #offline
  • Profile picture of the author HypeText
    Originally Posted by D37 View Post

    I'm relatively new to offline and am starting up. I'm trying to find a good domain name for my business that will offer small businesses websites.

    I'm trying to get a short name, but find it hard to get anything. I was thinking of going with a web 2.0 name, but I'm not sure how offline businesses will take a name like "Plelo (dot) com" for example.

    Any ideas on where I should go with this?

    I might end up paying $50 at pickydomains.com for a name.
    If you are going to be concentrating on Offline I wouldnt get overly concerned about the length of your domain name.

    Obviously you don't want a super long one, but for offline its not as big of an issue. Just make sure it fits on your business Cards!
    Signature
    (916) 520-HYPE (4973)
    Local & Mobile Marketing Solutions
    $0 Setup & $99/mnth Private Label Reseller Accts
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5731905].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author D37
      Originally Posted by HypeText View Post

      If you are going to be concentrating on Offline I wouldnt get overly concerned about the length of your domain name.

      Obviously you don't want a super long one, but for offline its not as big of an issue. Just make sure it fits on your business Cards!
      People are telling that it's important to have a shorter name for offline.
      Signature

      Thank you to everyone on WF for all the great information, help, support, and kindness you have all shared!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5732496].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author P1
        Originally Posted by D37 View Post

        People are telling that it's important to have a shorter name for offline.
        Definitely not true, someone could use the name "Super Duper Luper Cuper Muper Zuper Web Design" and still make sales.

        People without even a business name can make sales. Just pick something you think is cool and catchy.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5732559].message }}

Trending Topics