Brown Envelope Gets 40% Of Readers To Phone Back Within 48 Hours

17 replies
It seems that for every post I make showing examples of print ads and letters that have got fantastic results for the advertiser, people are wanting more.

So this time it's a brown envelope and 2 pieces of paper inside.

It's consistently averaging 40% of the people to phone back.

This is in different countries and different sized cities and towns.

It can be used for all the services commonly sold by Warriors,
doesn't matter.

There is a terrific formula why this and other advertising works so well.

It's...

right message + right person + right time.

The person who has this letter shows you the right people to send the brown envelope to.

It's not finding them Online or Yellow Pages, or buying a list.

And these people who phone you back are mostly open to what you have to offer,
so long as you can demonstrate the value to the caller.

More on that shortly.

What goes in this brown envelope is the right message because the reader knows it's about his business, no mistaking about that!

And the third part of the advertising success formula is the right time.

An example would be a business owner having spent his annual advertising budget.
Wrong timing.

Get him at the ad budget review time, and you are golden.

In the brown envelope case, the business owners are constantly reviewing their ad spend.

So you've got a hot prospect.

So back to the brown envelope example. It has all the elements for success and is proven
by many people.

That's important because you get a lot of people coming on here excited about their success.

Question is, can they repeat it when they are hung over from partying?
And can they expect others with less knowledge than them do it too?

You want things that are repeatable that rely less on humans for it's success,
because machines are consistent.

A direct mail proven machine, once firing on all cylinders is a beautiful thing.

Especially when someone else hands one over to you for next for the price of a couple of hamburgers.

So dig into your pocket and find that lose change in your pocket and buy one of these machines here...

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-48-hours.html

I bought it myself, the owner doesn't know I'm telling you about it, and I'm not signed up to a affiliate program.

Other product sellers, please don't approach me to give you an endorsement, because it won't happen, I'm totally independent.

You want things that are repeatable that rely less on humans for it's success,
because machines are consistent.

Now back to what are you going to say to all these phone callers to close the deal?

Once again, you need a system that is easy to follow that others can also follow,
because we want to build a real business that works without you.

And having a proven set of questions that lead to the sale
consistently above 70% of the time, is another cog in this high performance engine.

They need very little adjustment to what you are selling because in the end, you are selling money at a discount.

If you can show the business owner whatever that you do produces x number of dollars in x number of days, and match it what he/she has for expectations, then you have a deal.

And the right questions in the right order does the selling for you.

Once again, a carefully scripted presentation that consistently closes 70% and above of callers from the brown envelope is your golden ticket.

Should you want to use it for selling Google Places, then the full training on that comes with it.

If you are only after just the presentation cog, like I did, then it slips smoothly into what you are selling too.

This cog has a higher price tag because of the whole Google places system training.

Don't let that put you off because winners are always seeking out the slight edge.

The brown envelope, the 2 pieces of paper that go in it, the hot prospects that it goes to,
the full presentation that closes clients are all found here...

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-48-hours.html

Enjoy!
Ewen
#40% #back #brown #envelope #hours #people #phone
  • Profile picture of the author mojo1
    This sounds like a course that would be very helpful to me right now.

    However, I'm not able to meet face to face with customers at all nor do I offer Google Places services.

    Is this course designed only for consultants offering Google Places and conducting face to face meetings?

    Lastly, what services in your estimation are ideal to provide per the marketing material or content of this brown envelope method.

    Currently, I'm only offering web design services and mobile websites.

    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5751597].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by mojo1 View Post

      This sounds like a course that would be very helpful to me right now.

      However, I'm not able to meet face to face with customers at all nor do I offer Google Places services.

      Is this course designed only for consultants offering Google Places and conducting face to face meetings?

      Lastly, what services in your estimation are ideal to provide per the marketing material or content of this brown envelope method.

      Currently, I'm only offering web design services and mobile websites.

      Thanks.
      To expand on my quote "They need very little adjustment to what you are selling because in the end, you are selling money at a discount."

      There are 2 parts which the second part is an upsell.

      You get the brown envelope and how to use it in one and the upsell is for the Google places training in which the last part is all about the presentation which closes the client.

      That whole presentation is very much applicable to what you are offering.

      Your targeting will obviously differ, but the mailer and presentation are the keys for you
      as well as others here who offer services to offliners.

      That targeting will be shown to you.

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5751632].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RobbieT
    Thanks Ewen,

    I have grabbed it
    Signature
    learn how to Make Money From The Web

    Follow my Journey to make an extra $40 or $400 per week each week and TOP UP YOUR WEEKLY INCOME

    Check it out here - Make Money From The Web
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5753239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author massiveray
    I bought it last night, watched the video, I'm gonna send out 100 envelopes today and see how it goes, looks pretty legit to me.

    Plus I dunno why but I always trust fellow English guys more when they say something works.
    Signature

    Join my private strategy group on Facebook or find out how I made £2000 recurring in 2 weeks.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5753393].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by massiveray View Post

      I bought it last night, watched the video, I'm gonna send out 100 envelopes today and see how it goes, looks pretty legit to me.

      Plus I dunno why but I always trust fellow English guys more when they say something works.
      Maybe because you think one of your own wouldn't lie to you.

      Did you get the Google Places one too?

      Even if you aren't interested in that, it's the last video on the presentation that closes clients...that's golden.

      I see it working for all we sell here.

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5753531].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author massiveray
        Originally Posted by ewenmack View Post

        Maybe because you think one of your own wouldn't lie to you.

        Did you get the Google Places one too?

        Even if you aren't interested in that, it's the last video on the presentation that closes clients...that's golden.

        I see it working for all we sell here.

        Best,
        Ewen
        Haha yeah that'll be it, nah didn't pick up the up sell, I don't have a problem selling, just looking into new ways of getting customers and this actually seems really cool, gonna go through the papers after the man utd spurs match.
        Signature

        Join my private strategy group on Facebook or find out how I made £2000 recurring in 2 weeks.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5754530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Colm Whelan
    Just a quick "Thanks" for the pointer to Mark's WSO. I bought it and went through it straight away. The best take I've seen on this particular method. I'm using it starting tomorrow.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5753750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markvurnum
    Thanks Ewen for this it was totally unexpected. I am glad you liked it enough to suggest it to everyone you know.

    I have pm'd you.

    thanks
    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5755206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mojo1
    Thank you Ewen for your thorough answer to my question.

    I asked the product owner the same question as I really needed a honest answer and he never responded to my inquiry on his launch post.

    If you change your mind about presenting an affiliate link, please include in this post. You are doing a fine job of helping fellow warriors comprehend what this offer entails.

    Again many thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5758481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BillBert
    Ewen, I am not sure what you bought but the Google Places training doesn't come with it unless you want to buy his other WSO for $97...

    Secondly, although it is a good idea, it is not unique. As a matter of fact this EXACT strategy was taught to me in another program 1 year ago... And I do mean exact.
    Signature
    Do You Need a Cost Effective way of reaching out to your offline clients or prospects?

    Feel free to contact me directly and I will give you the details!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5758500].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Simoshere
      Originally Posted by BillBert View Post


      Secondly, although it is a good idea, it is not unique. As a matter of fact this EXACT strategy was taught to me in another program 1 year ago... And I do mean exact.
      Yep, with the exception of one difference, this wording in this method has been taught by a senior WF member for years on his own forum. So it wasn't really worth the buy except to serve as a refresher to send out the actual letter.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5758985].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by BillBert View Post

      Ewen, I am not sure what you bought but the Google Places training doesn't come with it unless you want to buy his other WSO for $97...

      Secondly, although it is a good idea, it is not unique. As a matter of fact this EXACT strategy was taught to me in another program 1 year ago... And I do mean exact.
      Thanks Will,

      Didn't know it's been taught elsewhere.

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5759000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YellowGreenMedia
    I have bought it to and it is almost 1:1 copy of this WSO

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...of-inside.html

    I will be issuing a refund when i get home.

    Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5759635].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nathan Alexander
      Originally Posted by YellowGreenMedia View Post

      I have bought it to and it is almost 1:1 copy of this WSO

      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...of-inside.html

      I will be issuing a refund when i get home.

      Dave
      Hi Dave,

      With all respect, what are you referring to in particular? I may be missing something here because as one of the early purchasers of the WSO you linked to, I can't see how they are anything alike at all.

      The only guess I can make is that it's similar to the OTO of this newer one? (Which I don't have so it may be.)

      Or maybe you meant a different link?

      Anyway, I've managed to look this one over briefly and as Gary's is a "go-to" template mix I refer to often (with my own variations) I know it well and I can't see how they are even similar.

      Just confused that's all...what am I missing? I'm driving myself crazy tyring to see what you meant.

      Thanks...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5761731].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Simoshere
        Originally Posted by Nathan Alexander View Post

        Hi Dave,

        With all respect, what are you referring to in particular? I may be missing something here because as one of the early purchasers of the WSO you linked to, I can't see how they are anything alike at all.

        The only guess I can make is that it's similar to the OTO of this newer one? (Which I don't have so it may be.)

        Or maybe you meant a different link?

        Anyway, I've managed to look this one over briefly and as Gary's is a "go-to" template mix I refer to often (with my own variations) I know it well and I can't see how they are even similar.

        Just confused that's all...what am I missing? I'm driving myself crazy tyring to see what you meant.

        Thanks...


        I was asked this in PM but I cant respond yet. The method in this WSO is something that has been taught by Andrew Cavanaugh, since '08 I believe, on his own forum at "offlinebiz.com." Ive never seen it show up anywhere else until now.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5762299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nathan Alexander
    That's unfortunate, but I thought it was being compared to Gary's? Again, having been able to take a cursory glance at Mark's I don't see any similarity to Gary's linked above which got my attention as the WSO of Gary's has a great mailer.

    I suppose I don't have all the facts as I'm not a part of Andrews forum. So don't go by me. I'm only qualified to comment on Gary's versus Mark's. And that only so far as I've only used Gary's.

    At the end of the day, Ewen obviously recognizes good work when he sees it. Hopefully all is square for everyone as I usually assume the best in people (except for a few family members).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5762678].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Irish Intuition
      I bought it, it is good for those who have not been
      exposed to the likes of Dan Kennedy. His partner
      Bill Glazer has a book on creative ideas for direct mail.

      Outrageous Advertising Outrageous Advertising

      I think the 'brown envelope' course is worth the money

      You also get a piece of neato software as a bonus

      *I believe the approach he teaches does work, and
      it is VERY cost effective.

      Paul


      *Requires you to actually do some minor labor, sorry
      Signature




      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5764003].message }}

Trending Topics