HOW I WENT FROM ZERO TO $$$100K IN 30 DAYS SELLING OFFLINE SERVICES!!! COMPLETE SECRET REVEALED!

39 replies
Now that I wrote a headline that completely got your attention I'm going to explain something that's been kind of bothering me about headlines and copy.

The old adage is, "If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is" applies here.

I usually keep up with any offline related WSO's that come out and I just bought one the other day to see what the actual content was. It also included a Google places software.

Well most of you know I own GPScraper so of course I pretty much buy everything that has a google places software with the product.

Anyways, the product I bought has spectacular claims being made! Especially about the software, but after getting into the course and testing the software I just couldn't see how the authors can in good conscience make the claims they were making!

The course left out so many important elements for ranking at a hyper-local level its really a disservice to buyers and worse yet to any business owners they might be doing work for.

We all know that if 1000 people buy a product that only a small percentage will do anything actionable with it. By small percentage I mean SMALL! Being that vendors know this they don't worry to much about people coming back and giving a negative review.

As a result the outlandish claims for sub-par products continues like a mad machine with the vendors benefiting the most.

What's your guys thoughts on this topic?

I'd like to know if you'd rather just have the straight skinny without the hype or...???
#$$$100k #complete #days #offline #revealed #secret #selling #services
  • Profile picture of the author ADukes81
    Thanks Rus, you just saved me $X because I have had my eye on that WSO, but feared the claims.

    Only a few people I buy WSOs off of, typically the ones that are involved in this sub forum and are actually out there doing the work. You would be one of them sir.

    I'm actually looking over your WPSiteFrame. Very interesting and I'll probably buy because it looks great
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825156].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
      Hey bro,

      Glad you got something out of the troll title for the thread! LOL

      Yeah WPSiteframe is a neat little plugin. Some people will need it as a solution now and some will find if they don't need it now they will at some point in the future. hehe

      Russ

      Originally Posted by ADukes81 View Post

      Thanks Rus, you just saved me because I have had my eye on that WSO, but feared the claims.

      Only a few people I buy WSOs off of, typically the ones that are involved in this sub forum and are actually out there doing the work. You would be one of them sir.

      I'm actually looking over your WPSiteFrame. Very interesting and I'll probably buy because it looks great
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825177].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Bucker
        Amen and amen, I thought that was an odd title for one of your threads but since it had your name on it I thought I’d give it a look. I usually skip those threads unless I trust the person starting it.

        I’d much rather read one that says “ you can make $10,000 a month easy, BUT you have to give yourself over to the system entirely for 6 months to a year, not looking up and not looking back. “

        Let me give a bit of honesty, God forbid we do that when everyone is looking however here it goes.

        I have made $10,000 plus a lot of months however in each case to date I worked the entire month doing so, or I had already been investing into something for months. The most I have made in a month is a little over $37,000.

        My story is as old as the day is long and as common as it gets. I spent plenty of years living check to check and my success starting coming years ago when I decided to make changes. However I did not TRY something new. I gave myself up to what I wanted to do. Giving something a try will not get you very far. Let me say what many see as cuss words, it takes work work work. I know I know, I need my mouth washed out, but its true atleast it takes work in the beginning and hard work.

        I am now taking steps to make those months easier, however it has not been overnight nor did I take a magic pill or read a secret WSO to get me there.

        Don’t get me wrong, I have received very valuable info that has helped me, and you can get to the point where $10,000 to $100,000 comes easy, BUT there is an initial investment of hard work.

        Even in the WSO I released once you read it you will find it takes work. You don’t have to be a super salesman and in most cases you don’t but you do need to understand work ethic and know that even most of those who write WSO’s that work did not get to where they are overnight.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StevieJK
    Yeah, I bought WPSite frame the other day.

    Awesome tool!

    Although my useage will be slightly different - I plan to use it for clients who miss a month's payment on a site that they host with me, I will slap a 'site unavailable' message over their site until it's payed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825265].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
      LOL Steve! See, I would have never thought of that!

      Well I'm going to edit the copy just a bit to tone down the make money part, I think my copy writer when a little overboard on it. Then I'll post it as a wso. Your feedback on the thread would be great! Thanks for getting it.

      Originally Posted by StevieJK View Post

      Yeah, I bought WPSite frame the other day.

      Awesome tool!

      Although my useage will be slightly different - I plan to use it for clients who miss a month's payment on a site that they host with me, I will slap a 'site unavailable' message over their site until it's payed
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author magiccashlady
    Thanks for the awesome post and for saving me money?
    Signature
    **WANTED!** People to Join a New Mastermind for FREE helping you succeed online with usable feedback. Contact me on skype for details.
    Get Paid to Give Away Free Money? Empowering Information Click Here
    Atarah Wright The Magiccashlady
    Let's Connect on Facebook
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PeckhamPirate
    I'm with you Russ. As a localiser I tend to buy anything that says Offline...
    Recently picked up an eBook that claims to be WSO of the Year 2011.

    I'm really not going to go into details, but I was very disappointed.
    A 90+ page eBook comprising 70% fluff, 20% self hype, a few affiliate links sprinkled throughout, and barely 10% useful info, actually maybe less.

    Did I really need to know the author once bought 3 (or was it 4, who really cares) diamond watches.
    In the first few chapters he also recommend readers sign up for a PayPal account and buy a domain name... 6 figure stuff indeed.

    Bottom line is why are people buying this stuff?
    You can find better info prowling the forums for free.

    As a sideline, I just picked up a new client with 15 sites and online profiles he's failed to get going with self same system. He's now paying me a small fortune to try and make it work for him. (Should I tell him I got a refund?)

    Is it a Kings new clothes situation? Or, as I suspect, is there a cynical elitist sub gang here on WF who happily spend their time putting out sub standard products and writing each other boss reviews.

    I'm a jobbing warrior, I live this shiz, it's what I do to feed my family and I've gained no end of help from the forum, but heck, I'm getting cheesed off with the superstar gang.

    It's good to know you're keeping it real Russ.

    My two 6-figure tips...

    1. Don't ask me why, but Squidoo Lenses are absolutely rocking it for my local clients right now
    Use them like a directory, name address and contact info in the first module...
    2. Stop reading this and get out there. Offer clients a Google Places listing that they only pay for when it's on page 1, (If they have one already make it better - see above). Job done, you're now their Go To Web Guy / Girl.
    Signature
    Stylish, affordable web design, translation and copywriting.
    I'm available for hire...

    EnglishEffect.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825672].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author link82
      Originally Posted by PeckhamPirate View Post

      I'm with you Russ. As a localiser I tend to buy anything that says Offline...
      Recently picked up an eBook that claims to be WSO of the Year 2011.

      I'm really not going to go into details, but I was very disappointed.
      A 90+ page eBook comprising 70% fluff, 20% self hype, a few affiliate links sprinkled throughout, and barely 10% useful info, actually maybe less.

      Did I really need to know the author once bought 3 (or was it 4, who really cares) diamond watches.
      In the first few chapters he also recommend readers sign up for a PayPal account and buy a domain name... 6 figure stuff indeed.

      Bottom line is why are people buying this stuff?
      You can find better info prowling the forums for free.

      As a sideline, I just picked up a new client with 15 sites and online profiles he's failed to get going with self same system. He's now paying me a small fortune to try and make it work for him. (Should I tell him I got a refund?)

      Is it a Kings new clothes situation? Or, as I suspect, is there a cynical elitist sub gang here on WF who happily spend their time putting out sub standard products and writing each other boss reviews.

      I'm a jobbing warrior, I live this shiz, it's what I do to feed my family and I've gained no end of help from the forum, but heck, I'm getting cheesed off with the superstar gang.

      It's good to know you're keeping it real Russ.

      My two 6-figure tips...

      1. Don't ask me why, but Squidoo Lenses are absolutely rocking it for my local clients right now
      Use them like a directory, name address and contact info in the first module...
      2. Stop reading this and get out there. Offer clients a Google Places listing that they only pay for when it's on page 1, (If they have one already make it better - see above). Job done, you're now their Go To Web Guy / Girl.
      Okay, so I may know who you are talking about. Thing is, I read all these rave reviews and I didn't think the info was anything more than mediocre. I've gotten 100x more value from some free offline posts that I read on here.

      With that said, I have bought a couple WSOs that are great. I am now using those in conjunction with help from a forum member to get client #2 and hopefully, beyond!

      Oh and Rus, seeing your title, I rolled my eyes but I knew it was you... yeah, I'm getting a bit sick of the bs around and I'm a 6 month newbie here (though I've lurked on and off for much longer).

      Time to go back and kick some ass.
      Signature
      Quietly Selling Powerful Links. Just a handful on clean domains, PM me for inquiry :D
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5826060].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WriterWahm
    I did a little offline two years ago - before I knew that's what it was called and right now, I just don't understand what all the hype is about. To answer your question Russ, I'd rather have it straight without the hype. I practiced as a lawyer a couple of years ago so when I see all those outlandish claims, I immediately get suspicious.
    Signature

    PM me if you want a romantic fiction ghostwriter.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5825866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
    I wonder, is it just the buyers market and mentality? Are people measuring the quality of the content based on the hype level before they actually buy? I would have loved to sell 3000 copies of gpscraper on the initial wso launch! lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5826101].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Bucker
      Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

      I wonder, is it just the buyers market and mentality? Are people measuring the quality of the content based on the hype level before they actually buy? I would have loved to sell 3000 copies of gpscraper on the initial wso launch! lol

      I think it is a bit of everything my friend. People are buying these WSO's so people are writing them. Since we have all kinds on here everything sells, some are buying only to steal some of the material. Some will try anything trying to find a way not to work. Etc etc.


      What is sad is that at times a good report that works is lost in all the hype. But that is the world we live in, we find a way to work with it and create success anyway.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5826401].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
        Originally Posted by Michael Bucker View Post

        create success anyway.
        Awesome! Truly a great perspective to live by! Thanks Mr. Bucker!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5826788].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author BrendanBurner
          HOORAY

          Finally some sense spoken on all these wso's that come out on google places etc.....

          I bought the course as i like to keep upto date with all thats new and happening yet i was sadly dissapointed nothing new in the course that i didnt learn a year or so ago now sparkly bright new thing at all and the software was ok'ish but as i also own GPSCRAPER it was nothing as special and groundbreaking as that not blowing smoke up ones bottom Russ its just a class peice of software..
          Now i only have 4 clients which i look after in my spare time (i work too)and get good results for could have more if i had the time and motivation to push myself but im happy with that i wish i would of put the extra dollars to now and bought RUS SELLS zen course surely there must be something new in there cmon Russ fly the flag

          Cheers Brendan
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5827122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author racso316
    Oh you *******, I was salivating at all the juicy secrets you were about to reveal, haha.

    Seriously, offline is trendy now so write decent copy, and no matter what kind of product you'll have, it looks like it sells like crazy. Even though it's the same thing someone else is selling but with a "twist". And like you said, not many people come back to complain. Shame.

    But come on now, no secrets? haha
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5826343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reactiontm
    Interesting timing here. Just this morning, I was listening to an dusty, old Dan Kennedy archige where he talks about going head-to-head against Richard Simmons in the wight loss infromercial business.

    The question was, "Why was he kicking our butt?"

    Answer: because he was making claims that weren't possibly true, while they were telling the truth about what it was going to take to get results.

    He then went into a discussion of "Making a Big Promise."

    The conclusion was that, you make claims that aren't true, the prospect KNOWS that they're not true- can't POSSIBLY be true, and what they do is whittle down the claims in their own mind and see if the amount it's going to cost justifies the whittled-down expectations.

    [My observation: Ergo, the old yarn "If it gets you just ONE client....]

    The WSO process takes this concept to cartoonish levels.

    Anyone who buys more than one or two who isn't doing some MAJOR "whittling" gets what they deserve.

    For God's sake, I saw a thread here from someone asking if a SEVEN DOLLAR offer was worthwhile. And he burnt HOW MUCH TIME getting his answer?

    Apparently his per hour rate is none too high.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5827104].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
    Aww I was ready for another "tell all" post like iamnameless'.

    Now I have to go back to hearing about troubles instead of successes :-(
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5827154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Here's what I know: The Places Scout WSO is WORTH your money. And Brenden Clerget's stuff is worth the money as well. So is anything by Jay Brown. Those three are the only one's I'd recommend. They all respond quickly, answer questions about business and are just good teachers and (most importantly) they're DOING IT.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Durham
    Honestly Russ I ignored this thread all day because the title made me think its another useless skepticism thread, someone making fun of how others market...

    The only thing that made me open it was when I noticed that it was your name on it, then I gave it the credit of a click.

    Edit:

    I just noticed my brother posted the same thing I did. Wow Mike, we think alot alike!

    Im trying to post one of your seminar vids, but man it's giving me issues uploading these things. Maybe David Stewart could pull it off easier Im thinking.

    Originally Posted by kaniganj View Post

    Aww I was ready for another "tell all" post like iamnameless'.

    Now I have to go back to hearing about troubles instead of successes :-(
    As much as I love Russ, Im with you on this thought... but in the end I think he is just trying to survey/poll and see what kind of ad copy people really want to read , in order to do some testing or something.

    Troll threads are a waste of space, thus I have seen this 50 times today and didnt open. Russ though, I give the benefit of the doubt on intentions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829293].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
      Man you can't pull anything over Johns eyes can you!

      The title is an obvious troll of course, but the tone of my post is sincere.

      Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

      Honestly Russ I ignored this thread all day because the title made me think its another useless skepticism thread, someone making fun of how others market...

      The only thing that made me open it was when I noticed that it was your name on it, then I gave it the credit of a click.

      Edit:

      I just noticed my brother posted the same thing I did. Wow Mike, we think alot alike!

      Im trying to post one of your seminar vids, but man it's giving me issues uploading these things. Maybe David Stewart could pull it off easier Im thinking.



      As much as I love Russ, Im with you on this thought... but in the end I think he is just trying to survey/poll and see what kind of ad copy people really want to read , in order to do some testing or something.

      Troll threads are a waste of space, thus I have seen this 50 times today and didnt open. Russ though, I give the benefit of the doubt on intentions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829368].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Durham
        Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

        Man you can't pull anything over Johns eyes can you!

        .

        Thats cous heez edjookaydid. Kids! Get your edjookayshun!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829428].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheCG
      I think everyone here that actually is out there doing this stuff knows that 99% of everything in the WSO line is pretty much garbage. The more hype surrounding it and the better the copy, the more this rule seems to apply.

      The same sellers for the most part all jump in each others WSO threads with the "Atta Boy! Knocked this one out of the park!" comments. What do you expect, after all, they are all JV partners.

      Almost nonexistent is the "Hey, I took this WSO and applied it and produced $xxxx in income. I had to work but it works if you do."

      Who wants to read that crap, anyway?

      I actually search the threads of the WSOs that are raved about by all of the big names here (you know the ones, the ones that have their own new product launch every week all the while running their own $100,000 a month offline business) to see if anyone that buys comes back and gives a REAL testimonial. I can honestly say that I cannot recall one, single, believable one posted.

      It is sad, really, because so many are chasing the dream but they only want that dream if it is packaged in a "push of the button - does it for you" wrapper.

      When it comes to this business, I feel alot like that Thomas Jefferson quote..."I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
      Signature

      Yes, by the way, I AM in the Witness Protection Program. I could tell you who I am but then I would have to kill you.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829441].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Durham
        Originally Posted by TheCG View Post

        I think everyone here that actually is out there doing this stuff knows that 99% of everything in the WSO line is pretty much garbage. The more hype surrounding it and the better the copy, the more this rule seems to apply.
        CG, Im not one of those.... Personally I have helped alot of people make actual cash... and when I dont people dont give me props, they give me criticism, and I have to eat my crow, so I dont fully agree that its ALL back slapping...although I think that happens on JV's alot. Percentage wise though I think its low.

        The only thing I disagree with here, and you are one of my customers so you know I mean this with respect, is that I think 99% is a bit harsh. Most plans work in offline that I have seen from others... the prob is that "people" dont.

        You know when you sell a wso thats 100% sure to work that 99% of the people wont work it even though it works, that doesnt make the program bad.

        I think its mostly that people dont follow through, in my case I buy WSO's all the time that I dont use, but that doesnt mean they dont work or they are BS, or even that the copy was deceptive however "salesy". Thats how you sell (writing ad copy or exciting phone pitches...) , its a centuries old art that people learn for a reason.

        Still the failure rate among buyers makes it look like a jaded deal. I think in some cases, WSO's fail, but for the most part I think they work, if the people who buy them do.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PeckhamPirate
    The free wso recently put out by Brenden Clerget is easily worth more than certain 'wsos of the year' I could mention.

    I picked up so much from it I almost felt like sending a donation.
    Signature
    Stylish, affordable web design, translation and copywriting.
    I'm available for hire...

    EnglishEffect.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author localvseo
    I buy WSOs from time to time. I really don't pay attention to the headlines, often when reading the ads I feel like I am at a used car lot with the shiny stuff hanging from the light poles. I have done internet marketing in one form or another for many years (a lot of it in e-commerce). My main goal over my career has been to build businesses. I have learned a lot, made mistakes along the way that have helped me to be a better person, and more importantly from a business perspective, meet my client's needs. So when I buy a WSO I look to learn a little bit, or find a useful tool, that I can incorporate into my own strategies. The thing about building a company is you can't copy everyone else or you will find your margins are probably lower than they should be, you have a ton of competition and you may not be truly adding a lot of value to the marketplace.

    You have to find what works for your personality, availability, drive etc. and make it work. So my point is WSOs serve a purpose as there is no way someone can be an expert on everything related to IM. So for me, as a tool to learn some new things they can be a good read or provide a new tip or strategy to incorporate into my own model, but to buy one expecting to "close 5 $2million deals in 30 days without making a single phone call", well, I'd also be a good prospect for buying a bridge if someone has one for sale if I thought that was going to happen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tpcmedia
    I agree,... there is way too much hype out there.

    FYI: I just purchased your SiteFramePro product because of the referals on this thread and because I like your attitude Rus.

    Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tpcmedia
    Hey Rus,

    I just purchased your SiteFramePro product.


    According to Aweber, the email list on your squeeze page is in active. Sent me to no where.


    I got the product from the optional download link on the squeeze page.


    I don't need anything, I just wanted to give you a heads up. You might want to take a peak at that.


    Cheers


    Sean

    P.S. I tried to PM you, but my numbers are too low and system won't allow it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5829602].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mjbmedia
      I always wonder why someone supposedly making hay in the real world would stop that and do a WSO for £17 a pop with all the forum and customer service issues that would take.

      I have no idea how many WSO's are sold 10 100 1000 10,000 ? but put the same effort into the real world and the return would be much higher .

      Thing is some threads on here that have these over hyped claims, yes the OP of them is a bit of a dumbo, but others add some tremendous value to those threads and the threads end up being potential goldmines even if the opening post is relative garbage, and , as Russ proves, people read the over hyped titles .
      There's been some great threads with real value started with mediocre but truthful titles that have quickly gone onto page 2 and been lost whilst the hyped BS keep on re surfacing with some other no hoper dreamy eyed muppet committing to taking action........... next week .............maybe...........if the car gets fixed...............and the baby stops crying..................and ........
      Signature

      Mike

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5830358].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Durham
        Originally Posted by mjbmedia View Post

        I always wonder why someone supposedly making hay in the real world would stop that and do a WSO for £17 a pop with all the forum and customer service issues that would take.

        Well, the WF is BUILT on those people. The smartest marketers in this forum do both, must be something more to it than you are seeing. I didnt see it for ten years myself, and its a good thing, because in the meantime I was gaining experience that would later help people. Even Russ does it... and he helps alot of people... We fear what we dont understand, and some understandings take years to aquire.

        Keep being a Warrior, and when your Warrior vibes reach a place thats in harmony with what the Warrior forum is, you will understand, and you will help alot of people.

        How would you like to have 200-300 people saying "He helped me support my family?"

        I call those kinds of testimonies "Warrior Stripes", and they are a thing of great pride.

        Thats a reward thats even greater than money, but for the record, you can make more on a wso in one week than most people can make in a month... So, doing one every couple of months is worthwhile, But, to perpetuate that, you gotta deserve it, you have to know what you are talking about and people have to be saying "He made me money".

        How does that happen? By being the real deal, and having real experience that people can really get results with.

        I just answered a post about lead generation in the insurance industry , right before this post, from a guy who is in business now from one of my reports; as a matter of fact, he has more business than he can facilitate... It was awesome to hear that! He is only one of hundreds... tell me thats not something you would want to do alot if you could.

        Very rewarding.

        Again, I went for ten years with no sig, and its a good thing, because it took that long to become qaulified to teach this, and it took closing hundreds, if not thousands of sales to get there.

        Hope this helps.

        Ps. Why would someone be a marketing consultant if they knew how to market for themselves?

        See?

        Personally I just love to train and share and teach, and I did that for a living long before I had a sig. I cant speak for others but some may agree.

        Heck I spent the day posting here and wrote probably MORE than a 20 page report at the WF for free just in posts today. You have to earn your stripes, and you have to GIVE more than you sell.

        Still, I have spent 2-3 weeks off wf, and have made progress and profits in my offline endeavors as well... You can do more than one thing. Yes its financially worthwhile to teach and sell a report whenever you have time to do one, and especially rewarding when other people make money.

        You are being an opportunity creator, and there is nothing better in my book. Creating opportunity is better than donating to charity. Giving someone a way to make a living is the highest calling of all to me (aside from being a father), especially in these times.

        I deliberately do not plug Michael much, because he is a man who can take care of his own business... and as an older brother I want to see him earn his own Warrior Stripes, without any help, and he CAN... I just feel good for having introduced him to the forum, because I know how enriching it will be for both him and the forum... but this is worth re quoting:

        Originally Posted by Michael Bucker View Post

        Amen and amen, I thought that was an odd title for one of your threads but since it had your name on it I thought I’d give it a look. I usually skip those threads unless I trust the person starting it.

        I’d much rather read one that says “ you can make $10,000 a month easy, BUT you have to give yourself over to the system entirely for 6 months to a year, not looking up and not looking back. “

        Let me give a bit of honesty, God forbid we do that when everyone is looking however here it goes.

        I have made $10,000 plus a lot of months however in each case to date I worked the entire month doing so, or I had already been investing into something for months. The most I have made in a month is a little over $37,000.

        My story is as old as the day is long and as common as it gets. I spent plenty of years living check to check and my success starting coming years ago when I decided to make changes. However I did not TRY something new. I gave myself up to what I wanted to do. Giving something a try will not get you very far. Let me say what many see as cuss words, it takes work work work. I know I know, I need my mouth washed out, but its true atleast it takes work in the beginning and hard work.

        I am now taking steps to make those months easier, however it has not been overnight nor did I take a magic pill or read a secret WSO to get me there.

        Don’t get me wrong, I have received very valuable info that has helped me, and you can get to the point where $10,000 to $100,000 comes easy, BUT there is an initial investment of hard work.

        Even in the WSO I released once you read it you will find it takes work. You don’t have to be a super salesman and in most cases you don’t but you do need to understand work ethic and know that even most of those who write WSO’s that work did not get to where they are overnight.
        Now; last point and I will stop:

        Why would anyone be so arrogant to think that the money they make from a report is justifiable...?

        Here is the answer:

        The career I have chosen is laiden with opportunity, yet also fraught with heartbreak and despair. The bodies of those who have come before me and failed, were they piled atop one another, would cast its shadow down upon all the pyramids of the earth, yet “I” will not as the others for in my hands I now hold the charts that will lead me through perilous water to shores which yesterday seemed only a dream, until even apples made of gold will seem only to be my “just reward”. ~ Og

        In short: "Because we made it through the fire"!

        Sorry for hijacking "Russ the love muss"! Freakin "A" buddy, we made it through the fire, and we cut a path for everyone that wants to get to the other side with us!

        We are the WARRIORS MAN!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5830573].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael Bucker
        Originally Posted by mjbmedia View Post

        I always wonder why someone supposedly making hay in the real world would stop that and do a WSO for £17 a pop with all the forum and customer service issues that would take.

        Why? Why? I cannot help but to think you really did not mean to write that. The "why" is because those who truly succeed in life are not victim to poverty thinking. Poverty thinking says, I cannot stop help my fellow man because I might miss a few dollars.

        Prosperity thinking says, the more problems I solve for others the more wealth will gravitate to me. Prosperity thinking says millions of people are writing 300 page books, taking a year or two to write it and selling them for £17, while I am taking a day or two, writing a 20-30 page report and selling if for £17 that truly help and creating raving fans. That is only one of the endless reasons of those who are not trapped by poverty thinking.

        To give you some credibility to there are those who are writing reports who are not making the hay.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5832114].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Colm Whelan
          Originally Posted by Michael Bucker View Post

          while I am taking a day or two, writing a 20-30 page report and selling if for £17 that truly help and creating raving fans.
          Ah now I get it. It's actually NOT about milking the desperate and hopeful/hopeless of their money, it's all about helping others. Must have been my poverty angel talking.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mosa
    This sort of thing happens all the time. That's why my mission is to filter through the useless stuff and and legit ones and report that to everyone for free. I'm tired of all the fakes and scammers out there. I do think that people are responsible for what they buy though. They need to do their due diligence and not jump on all these false claims until they've done a little homework.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5830377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johan75
    Hello,

    Great work i appreciate you for your such great work thanks for the awesome post.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5830696].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mtntgr
    i think i know that which you speak of
    (hmmm - wonder if its too late for a Refund...)

    after the initial glow fades, you realize the following -
    • course is very superficial
    • the included tool was built using BAD logic
      (and there are better free ones out there)

    cheers
    Signature

    opportunityisnowhere

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5894673].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author geotargeted
    You really got me with the title of the thread! It's funny how the mind and brain works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5896924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dexx
    Hi Rus,

    I can't find the buy button to discover your complete secrets for going from Zero to $100k in 30 days...please tell me where to send my $1,997 payment.

    Thank you,

    ~Dexx
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5897387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ShayB
      Originally Posted by Dexx View Post

      Hi Rus,

      I can't find the buy button to discover your complete secrets for going from Zero to $100k in 30 days...please tell me where to send my $1,997 payment.

      Thank you,

      ~Dexx
      Feel free to send to my paypal address: shayspaypalmoneywoohoo@hotmail.com.
      Signature
      "Fate protects fools, little children, and ships called Enterprise." ~Commander Riker
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5897718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
        Russ,
        Okay like the others i only opened this troll thread because I saw your name on it and no other reason... with that being said...

        We know that the average person, Warrior or other has issues with two things.. SALES and FOCUS. I would venture to reckon than less than 5% of warriors or anyone else for that matter actually uses what they buy.

        I mean there is a wealth of information here in the forum and a wealth of knowledge to be found in books. The unfortunate part is.. as you well know nothing in this world happens unless something is SOLD!!! After 4 years here i am still shocked that most warriors wont BUY PRODUCTS or WSO'S on selling, sales, or Sales Skillsets. No matter how good the machine is without sales you have nothing.

        On the couple of WSO's we have ran, I tried straight to the fact no B.S. clean simple copy. That only seems to work if your name is Willie Crawford since i saw a sales page him or his staff wrote a couple months back and it SOLD Like wildfire. So that leaves you the choice of...

        • Making Outlandish False Claims, which I know you would never do.
        • Use Straight Facts and Bullets (Will not Sell)
        • Try to find the Happy Medium between Sweet Copy and Factual.

        As product creators its not easy to find the medium ground. At the end of the day, we still know that only 5% of the people will actually use the product... So now what do we do?

        Robert

        P.S. - PLEASE DISCLOSE YOUR 100k A MONTH PROMO CONCEPTS
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5911753].message }}
  • I'd already logged off, and decided I wanted to come back and give a quick reply.

    First, I'm one of the LARGE percentage that doesn't use or consider so much of what I buy. In fact, I'm a happy owner of GPscraper...and after a couple of intial uses, it just sat there for months.

    But, months later, I've come back to it, and realized what a great piece of software it is, and what an even better sales tool it can be.

    So, my point is, if you want the information or the way or the software or the path, it's out there.

    But, it's up to EACH INDIVIDUAL to find that nugget that resonates with THEM, to make it work for THEM in their journey.

    Whether it's a WSO with extravagant claims or just some nugget of information stuck in a thread somewhere.

    Like in this thread...there is a GOLDEN NUGGET of information in this thread for anyone working on local optimization right now. And, it's not from the OP.

    Did you see it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5913152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author koz
    I personally like all the information I need and not whole load of fluff. I know there are some WSO's and other products which might only be a few pages but all meat. I don't want 10 video's totallying 20 hours telling me how to open a FaceBook account! Get to the point! But then again I am practical and I do!

    For people who will sit with the information definetly hundreds of pages or even thousands. Add enough content which would take years to read and then there is no need for action!
    Signature
    500 Word Articles - www.ArticlesOnline.xyz

    Bliss++ Timer Software - Plan SEO - Manage Clients, Build Websites, Do affiliate marketing, manage 1 or 10,000 people!

    Hot New Release For 2016 - Earn $23.50 Per Sale TODAY!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5918426].message }}

Trending Topics