Glad I didn't rely on Build My Rank

52 replies
BuildMyRank.com – Link Building Service Featuring High Quality One-Way Backlinks » It’s Been a Great Run!!

Ouch.

Ryan
#build #glad #rank #rely
  • Profile picture of the author traderbenji
    Goes to show how quickly things are changing now and how it really takes a solidy business that doesnt rely on one thing to bring home the bickies...
    Signature
    Great Treasure Hunts
    "Novels with a Twist" Win real Gold, Cash and Treasure
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5869045].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
      Originally Posted by traderbenji View Post

      Goes to show how quickly things are changing now and how it really takes a solidy business that doesnt rely on one thing to bring home the bickies...

      Exactly. Think of the implications of this:

      How many people relied a large percentage on BMR? (Seo'ers, gigs, Philippine outsourcers, affiliate marketers, etc).

      Sucks.

      Luckily I have been using heavy social media methods, and not any blog networks.

      Ryan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5869114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Austin E Anthony
    OMG! bmr only accepted unique content and Google still shut them down. wow
    this sh*t is scary.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5870934].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Miller
      I've never promoted anything on the forum, but I belong to a blog network for about 3 years that's served me very well. Not as easy to use as BMR but far more options. PM me if you want to check it out.
      Signature
      The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.
      -- FRANK SINATRA, quoted in The Way You Wear Your Hat
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5871196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
      Originally Posted by young-Money View Post

      OMG! bmr only accepted unique content and Google still shut them down. wow
      this sh*t is scary.

      Yeap.

      Oddly enough, a while back, I didn't go with BMR because it would take to much time via unique content. Then I found my outsourcer not long after that, and never relied on BMR.

      I was with blog blueprint for about 4 months. You can just throw spun garbage on there, 100 word posts, up to 20 a day. Luckily, I didn't rely heavily on that network either, but I did get my $57/month worth - only to my own money sites, and not my clients.

      Google threw a temper tantrum.

      Ryan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5871310].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lee Murray
      Originally Posted by young-Money View Post

      OMG! bmr only accepted unique content and Google still shut them down. wow
      this sh*t is scary.
      Personally, I think relying on Google for your income is scary! SEO is the dumbest business model ever! Even if you think you're doing right by your big daddy Google, you just never know.

      If SEO is your game, you are 100% owned!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887631].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author David Miller
        Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

        If SEO is your game, you are 100% owned!
        That's a fairly bold statement. Rather than forcing those of us who are wondering what you mean by that to read your wso, how about explaining briefly what you mean.
        Signature
        The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.
        -- FRANK SINATRA, quoted in The Way You Wear Your Hat
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887667].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Lee Murray
          Originally Posted by David Miller View Post

          That's a fairly bold statement. Rather than forcing those of us who are wondering what you mean by that to read your wso, how about explaining briefly what you mean.
          Touche. It's a very bold statement, and admittedly it's an emotionally driven one.

          This BMR issue was hardly the catalyst for my feelings on this, and I've had some success with SEO, but not NEARLY enough when compared to all the money I've spent learning the game and all the time I've "wasted" trying to implement it.

          I find that you really have to employ a great deal of patience and faith when trying to rank your sites... and then there's no guarantee that your "top rankings" will ever actually materialize.

          And then if they do...

          You may (or may not) have a whole lot of maintenance work ahead of you. And even if you feel like you've done everything right, your boss decides to change the game on you and overnight, you're done.

          To me, it just feels like you're renting space from "the Big G." other than actually owning a business of your own.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887757].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author damasgate
        Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

        Personally, I think relying on Google for your income is scary! SEO is the dumbest business model ever! Even if you think you're doing right by your big daddy Google, you just never know.

        If SEO is your game, you are 100% owned!

        I think the problem really is relying on one method as someone said above. If you diversify your links enough, then you would be in that big of a problem in the first place.

        Off page SEO = Link diversity + Link Velocity + Link Quality
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887672].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MonteMichaels
        Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

        Personally, I think relying on Google for your income is scary! SEO is the dumbest business model ever! Even if you think you're doing right by your big daddy Google, you just never know.

        If SEO is your game, you are 100% owned!
        It is a great business model, if you are willing to keep putting in the time to continue to learn how Google is ranking sites.

        You have to remember that if the people on this forum are having this much trouble keeping sites ranked, how difficult would it be for an average business owner that knows how to use internet explorer and occasionally sends a few emails in a day to stay ranked.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887674].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
        Seriously dude?

        Coming to this section of the forums and blasting SEO its pretty damn worthless.

        Based on your post there is absolutely zero reason any one in this section should give you any credibility or second thought for that matter.

        You are clearly just pushing your list building effort by pushing your sig link.

        Why not just say, hey! I have a free WSO on list building. Instead you offend and insult all the members in this section. hmmm

        Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

        Personally, I think relying on Google for your income is scary! SEO is the dumbest business model ever! Even if you think you're doing right by your big daddy Google, you just never know.

        If SEO is your game, you are 100% owned!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887708].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
          Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

          Seriously dude?

          Coming to this section of the forums and blasting SEO its pretty damn worthless.

          Based on your post there is absolutely zero reason any one in this section should give you any credibility or second thought for that matter.

          You are clearly just pushing your list building effort by pushing your sig link.

          Why not just say, hey! I have a free WSO on list building. Instead you offend and insult all the members in this section. hmmm
          Agree and disagree.

          He is definitely right about your business model being based 100% on google. It IS scary, and one practice that I have never fully depended on.

          I won't ever depend on google for my income. I have adsense sites that only get traffic from google, but my main income is not going to ever depend on google.

          I definitely wouldn't say SEO is useless. It is part of a marketing plan just like list building. When it comes to your online marketing SEO is a pretty important thing. Useless? Absolutely not.

          If SEO was useless my clients wouldn't be saving over 5-10K a month from the rankings they have got opposed to what they spent using PPC.

          Basing your business on ranking in google, not a good idea. Ignoring SEO, not a good idea either.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887813].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Lee Murray
            Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

            Agree and disagree.

            He is definitely right about your business model being based 100% on google. It IS scary, and one practice that I have never fully depended on.

            I won't ever depend on google for my income. I have adsense sites that only get traffic from google, but my main income is not going to ever depend on google.

            I definitely wouldn't say SEO is useless. It is part of a marketing plan just like list building. When it comes to your online marketing SEO is a pretty important thing. Useless? Absolutely not.

            If SEO was useless my clients wouldn't be saving over 5-10K a month from the rankings they have got opposed to what they spent using PPC.

            Basing your business on ranking in google, not a good idea. Ignoring SEO, not a good idea either.
            You're right. I definitely should NOT have asserted that it was useless. I still earn a portion of my living from it. And it's great how (especially with long-tail phrases) you can continue to earn hands-free revenues for months or years down the line.

            I retract my original statement, with the exception of what iAmNameless just mentioned. Google is NOT the be-all and end-all of IM success. There are other avenues which may be faster, less finicky, and more sustainable.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887872].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
            Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

            Agree and disagree.

            He is definitely right about your business model being based 100% on google. It IS scary, and one practice that I have never fully depended on.

            I won't ever depend on google for my income. I have adsense sites that only get traffic from google, but my main income is not going to ever depend on google.

            I definitely wouldn't say SEO is useless. It is part of a marketing plan just like list building. When it comes to your online marketing SEO is a pretty important thing. Useless? Absolutely not.

            If SEO was useless my clients wouldn't be saving over 5-10K a month from the rankings they have got opposed to what they spent using PPC.

            Basing your business on ranking in google, not a good idea. Ignoring SEO, not a good idea either.

            It's one of those damned if you do and damned if you don't -

            In a sick way, the constant changes don't bother me. It challenges all of us to stay on our toes, because SEO or "rankings" are always going to be important to businesses that want that brand exposure , and targeted traffic.. with out paying for the click.

            If you rely on one single method for anything, especially seo, you are doomed.

            The same way if .. I don't know .. you're only income was e-mail marketing and your list, and your account was hacked and everything deleted, or the company vanished that provided your service, and took your list with them (maybe a bad example, but trying half-assed to make a point).

            Diversification is key, just like building a good portfolio of investments.

            Ryan
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887888].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Lee Murray
              Originally Posted by ryanmckinney View Post

              The same way if .. I don't know .. you're only income was e-mail marketing and your list, and your account was hacked and everything deleted, or the company vanished that provided your service, and took your list with them (maybe a bad example, but trying half-assed to make a point).
              That's actually a stellar point. I guess you can't really "put all your anxiety in one basket" either. Who's to say Aweber won't go TU tomorrow... or facebook... or YouTube?

              What's really difficult, however, is trying to employ diversification in the face of maintaining a "laser focus." At what point is "diversifying" just a synonym for "dabbling?"
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887947].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
                Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

                That's actually a stellar point. I guess you can't really "put all your anxiety in one basket" either. Who's to say Aweber won't go TU tomorrow... or facebook... or YouTube?

                What's really difficult, however, is trying to employ diversification in the face of maintaining a "laser focus." At what point is "diversifying" just a synonym for "dabbling?"

                When I started, all I wanted to provide was SEO or GP. People who called me back had other questions. They started asking about mobile websites, or about this or about that. Not just SEO.

                Out of necessity I started quickly learning how to provide other services that can create a value for my clients.

                Diversification vs laser focus..

                I would say, have multiple lead generation methods , as with any service you provide, do it good the first time, and they want more of what you got.(I guess that could be used along with the female reference?)

                To stay focused on it, you need to set up some sort of "schedule" -

                Today from 5-7, I am working on this. 7-830 I am working on this, on and on.

                It seems that is where a lot of people fail, is not staying focused, it is a fine line between diversification and focus, I agree.

                I have only been doing this about 90-100 days, so I am still learning, I am still touching hot stoves.. I only try to touch them once though.

                Ryan
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5888029].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Lee Murray
          Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

          Seriously dude?

          Coming to this section of the forums and blasting SEO its pretty damn worthless.

          Based on your post there is absolutely zero reason any one in this section should give you any credibility or second thought for that matter.

          You are clearly just pushing your list building effort by pushing your sig link.

          Why not just say, hey! I have a free WSO on list building. Instead you offend and insult all the members in this section. hmmm
          My sincere apologies.

          It was hardly my intention to blast anyone. I'm kind of venting my own bit of ongoing suffering. I didn't intend to spark up any controversy.

          My WSO is timely for me because I am learning list building as an alternative to SEO. I guess it does kind of look tacky and suspect. I'll remove the sig.

          In addition, I guess insted of saying "If SEO is your game, you're 100% owned," I should have made it clear that I was actually saying that "I've been doing SEO for 4 years now... and I feel owned." That's a more accurate statement.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887814].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Lee Murray
          Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

          Coming to this section of the forums and blasting SEO its pretty damn worthless. Based on your post there is absolutely zero reason any one in this section should give you any credibility or second thought for that matter.
          Ah, ready for a good bit of irony? I didn't realize that I was in the "offline services" section of the forum until just now. How is that possible, you ask?

          I got here by doing a GOOGLE search pertaining to the Build My Rank situation.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5888083].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MonteMichaels
            Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

            Ah, ready for a good bit of irony? I didn't realize that I was in the "offline services" section of the forum until just now. How is that possible, you ask?

            I got here by doing a GOOGLE search pertaining to the Build My Rank situation.

            There is yet another point that is proven by the way Google works. This thread is fresh content, so Google is eating it up. It's not rehashed and sent all over the place
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5888455].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
            Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

            Ah, ready for a good bit of irony? I didn't realize that I was in the "offline services" section of the forum until just now. How is that possible, you ask?

            I got here by doing a GOOGLE search pertaining to the Build My Rank situation.


            Crap, you mean my post could drive traffic to this post via google, and if I had a signature that was "Lost out on BMR? I GOT YOUR SOLUTION! BUY MY WSO RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL BE LIVIN' IT UP BY NEXT WEEKEND!" , I could be making sales?

            Dammit.

            Ryan
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5888540].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
              Originally Posted by ryanmckinney View Post

              Crap, you mean my post could drive traffic to this post via google, and if I had a signature that was "Lost out on BMR? I GOT YOUR SOLUTION! BUY MY WSO RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL BE LIVIN' IT UP BY NEXT WEEKEND!" , I could be making sales?

              Dammit.

              Ryan
              Its never too late...

              Wanna JV on it? lol.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5888593].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
                Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

                Its never too late...

                Wanna JV on it? lol.

                Lmao.

                Design the graphics, I am starting on the pdf right now(I hate video series).

                I'll have my end complete in the next 60 minutes, full of typos and mis-leading information, I need the design to match the copy.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5888707].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author David Miller
                  One of my sites is #1 on Alta Vista!

                  Gotta go write a WSO on how I managed it!
                  Signature
                  The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.
                  -- FRANK SINATRA, quoted in The Way You Wear Your Hat
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5889462].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author John Robbins
                  Originally Posted by ryanmckinney View Post

                  Lmao.

                  Design the graphics, I am starting on the pdf right now(I hate video series).

                  I'll have my end complete in the next 60 minutes, full of typos and mis-leading information, I need the design to match the copy.
                  Go on guys go for it Lol, it's surprising how Google does things, driving traffic through the forum, well Google seems to like the forum more than they do build my rank, never used it myself but I understand that it was pretty awesome so for those that lost out I'm sorry to hear that.

                  Best Regards - John Robbins
                  Signature

                  John Robbins Local Biz Seo Video Marketing and Seo
                  John Robbins Online Business Coach

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5890120].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
                    Originally Posted by John Robbins View Post

                    Go on guys go for it Lol, it's surprising how Google does things, driving traffic through the forum, well Google seems to like the forum more than they do build my rank, never used it myself but I understand that it was pretty awesome so for those that lost out I'm sorry to hear that.

                    Best Regards - John Robbins
                    My profile on here is a PR1

                    $10 per link, any takers?
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5890216].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author PeckhamPirate
                    Don't use BMR thank the warrior Gods. but I have noticed a couple of my sites in a particuarly competitive niche jumping up the rankings over the last week.
                    So I now know who does (did)

                    And I'm not even going on about contextual BL-ing.
                    Signature
                    Stylish, affordable web design, translation and copywriting.
                    I'm available for hire...

                    EnglishEffect.com
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5891011].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
        Originally Posted by Lee Murray View Post

        Personally, I think relying on Google for your income is scary! SEO is the dumbest business model ever! Even if you think you're doing right by your big daddy Google, you just never know.

        If SEO is your game, you are 100% owned!

        I am pretty sure I can think of dumber business models.

        There wasn't any great description here on the how or why?

        Nice sig link.

        I ain't clicking it.

        Ryan
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887835].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alminc
    This is serious damage. Build My Rank was absolutely BEST blog network
    out there.

    It's time to realize that investing money and time in Google SEO traffic
    is no longer a clever decision for online business owners. Those days are over.
    Signature
    No links :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5874490].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
      Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

      This is serious damage. Build My Rank was absolutely BEST blog network
      out there.

      It's time to realize that investing money and time in Google SEO traffic
      is no longer a clever decision for online business owners. Those days are over.

      Keeping us on our toes for sure.

      Definitely has me "changing gears" slightly. I have a lot of time and effort put into SMS and mobile marketing, that is going to be my bread winner anyways.

      People who relied heavily on BMR.. I feel sorry for. I have seen countless "BMR is all that is needed for local keywords, it rocks all my clients sites" etc.

      eek.

      Ryan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5875027].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Green Moon
        Originally Posted by ryanmckinney View Post

        People who relied heavily on BMR.. I feel sorry for. I have seen countless "BMR is all that is needed for local keywords, it rocks all my clients sites" etc.

        eek.

        Ryan
        Relying heavily on one single method of obtaining back links was never a good idea.

        That the one method that they relied was black hat makes it even crazier.

        History has shown us that every black hat method gets caught eventually. The next idea may be off Google's radar for a while, but the question is not whether Google will catch it, but when.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5875110].message }}
  • Now everyone will go back to exchanging links.
    Signature

    PM Me Now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5875129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Czorny
    Ow damn, sometimes I got really scared of Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5875224].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
      Originally Posted by Czorny View Post

      Ow damn, sometimes I got really scared of Google.
      Just like SEO'ers shouldn't rely on a business, your business shouldn't rely on another one.

      My business is great with google, my business is also great without it.

      I have been telling people on the SEO part of the forum to get away from BMR for the past 6 months. Remember, what's hot in the internet marketing community is rarely something of any kind of longevity.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5877217].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
        Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

        Just like SEO'ers shouldn't rely on a business, your business shouldn't rely on another one.

        My business is great with google, my business is also great without it.

        I have been telling people on the SEO part of the forum to get away from BMR for the past 6 months. Remember, what's hot in the internet marketing community is rarely something of any kind of longevity.

        Don't nobody b' listenin' to what you b' sayin'


        Ryan
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5886728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mae Rose
    BMR is closed for the meantime. Anybody knows when it is coming back?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5877580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Abitha
    membership is closed right now. It doesn't work now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5885754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
    Networks aren't really dead, just the ones who's model is like BMR.

    Its time to build your own digital assets to use for clients. Keep them absolutely private, focused, high quality, and you'll have your own powerhouse network that you own and control.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheCG
    I have always wondered why most people don't seem to realize that it is in Google's best interest to keep SEOers off balance.

    If something is really working, as in BMR or article marketing several months ago, isn't it just a matter of time before Google slaps the snot out of it?

    I mean, Google makes money thru paid advertising so it is in their best interests to make it as difficult as possible for anyone to "crack the code" on how to consistantly rank well.

    If paying XXX per click is the only guaranteed way to be on top, aren't people most likely to do just that as opposed to paying Joe SEO to get them there "in a few months".....maybe?

    No guarantees with SEO.....guaranteed with PPC.
    Signature

    Yes, by the way, I AM in the Witness Protection Program. I could tell you who I am but then I would have to kill you.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887319].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
      Actually its pretty obvious what Google is looking for in order to reward sites with high rankings. Just look at what they squash, that's the indication of what they don't want so....

      Originally Posted by TheCG View Post

      I have always wondered why most people don't seem to realize that it is in Google's best interest to keep SEOers off balance.

      I mean, Google makes money thru paid advertising so it is in their best interests to make it as difficult as possible for anyone to "crack the code" on how to consistantly rank well.

      If paying XXX per click is the only guaranteed way to be on top, aren't people most likely to do just that as opposed to paying Joe SEO to get them there "in a few months"?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887332].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TheCG
        Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

        Actually its pretty obvious what Google is looking for in order to reward sites with high rankings. Just look at what they squash, that's the indication of what they don't want so....
        I don't really know if I agree with that, Russ.

        I mean, for the most part, maybe, but I have seen many sites rank well that were crap and I have seen many that were technically SEOed out the tail that didn't do so good.

        Google must be a female.......hard to figure out.
        Signature

        Yes, by the way, I AM in the Witness Protection Program. I could tell you who I am but then I would have to kill you.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887352].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
          Female, and what do females want?

          Originally Posted by TheCG View Post

          I don't really know if I agree with that, Russ.

          I mean, for the most part, maybe, but I have seen many sites rank well that were crap and I have seen many that were technically SEOed out the tail that didn't do so good.

          Google must be a female.......hard to figure out.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887448].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TheCG
            Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

            Female, and what do females want?
            Everything!
            Signature

            Yes, by the way, I AM in the Witness Protection Program. I could tell you who I am but then I would have to kill you.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887455].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MonteMichaels
            Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

            Female, and what do females want?
            LOL! Good point.

            Females can be very high maintenance, and in this regard so is Google. If you have a site that is not being maintained, then Google will start to get bored with it and drop it.

            But, just like my wife, Google doesn't want you to treat your website like everyone else's out there. They want to see good content that is unique to only them. SEO is getting tougher because of the panda update, but really only to those that are not doing it the way that they are supposed to be. Blackhat and greyhat techniques are going to work less and less with each update that Google does.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887657].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
            Originally Posted by Rus Sells View Post

            Female, and what do females want?
            They like a BIIIIIIIGGGGG....














            wallet?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nickhumph
    Wow, after all this de-indexing of sites and this new "Over SEO Penalty" I think it's time to get all the eggs out of one basket relying on Google. Yeah Panda was enough but this..!?

    Anyone got good tips to sell web videos online?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887828].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
      Originally Posted by nickhumph View Post

      Wow, after all this de-indexing of sites and this new "Over SEO Penalty" I think it's time to get all the eggs out of one basket relying on Google. Yeah Panda was enough but this..!?

      Anyone got good tips to sell web videos online?
      Not to TOOT my own horn, but I have been saying this for months and you all thought I was crazy for saying not to over optimize your pages. Unfortunately, I wish I was wrong cuz it does change the game up a little bit.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887880].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ryanmckinney
        Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

        Not to TOOT my own horn, but I have been saying this for months and you all thought I was crazy for saying not to over optimize your pages. Unfortunately, I wish I was wrong cuz it does change the game up a little bit.

        Sigh, why do people say "not to .. " and then do it.

        IAN - just toot your horn and get it over with.. and yes, I have heard you say that, and* even "un perfect'ed" on-page seo on a site or two

        Ryan
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5887905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AllThingsLuxury
    Ouch that is not cool at all. That is going to hurt a lot of people.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5889990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author link82
    I have used Build My Rank for a few of my sites in the last 6 months. One jumped to page 1, a couple to page 2. The network gave my sites a nice boost.

    In the recent months, however, I have also diversified my backlinks. I've used social bookmarking, small number of profile linking, and other private networks.

    Time to build my own network >
    Signature
    Quietly Selling Powerful Links. Just a handful on clean domains, PM me for inquiry :D
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5891367].message }}

Trending Topics