So I had a client find me about a month ago who has a static site that he needs updates once every two months. Basically an online catalogue, just adding products into the tables, simple stuff.
So when I was there talking to him he mentioned a new business venture he wanted to do and needed a ecommerce site. We discussed it and I gave him the rough cost, and that was that. (This was before I was on the forum. After knowing what I know now I would have offered him a discount or value added service and tried to close ASAP, but I didn't). He basically said ok well I will look into this for the future
So now I want to call him to see if I can get that project started. I am not scheduled to update his site again till the end of the month (3 weeks). I wonder if it's better to wait till then so it sounds more natural, or should I just call him now and try and make a deal?
Any tips help?