It made me realise a few things. It was not THAT long ago that I didn't even know what a "blog" was.......lol........ I kid you not. I remember a friend trying to explain to me (unsuccessfully) what it was
We all have to start somewhere
I never knew how to build a website or backlink, I learnt it all here in the war room and in WSOs
I am proud of the business I have created,but if I had to start all again with nothing, I am sure I could, and FAST!!!
Here is a list of what I would do and if your new this is what I would suggest you focus on....
1) Set a goal income so that you have something to work towards
2) Then I would create a price list of services eg: Web Design, SEO, Graphics etc, (and outsource all the work) I would make it look all pretty maybe get someone on fiverr to spice it up
3) I would make a website for my business and give it wicked name
4) I would hand out flyers and post them up
5) I would make an aim to call a minimum 5 businesses per day that do not have a website- that adds up to 100 per month if you call 5 per day x 5 days per week (weekends off)
6) Post in free online and print media locally and nation wide
7) Make sure there is a professional voice mail on my phone and always answer my phone "Hello *business name* this is *your name*"
8) I would scout out freelance websites like odesk and also local services directories where people posts jobs
9) Make sure all social networks are up to date eg: FB fanpage, youtube, linkedin, twitter etc
Now break down daily times to complete these activities
eg: 9-10:30 is calling businesses
10:30 - 11 break
11-12 classified ads
So that I have something to work to and make sure all tasks are completed
So even if you have never made a dime online if you followed this process I know you will make money!!
I know this because I have made money from each and every one of these avenues when I started out