I would like to share my strategy with you all in order to receive some feedback on what I can do better. This is my plan:
- SEO -- I have selected a few keywords that I will be ranking on Google with. These keywords have thousands of local searches per month and it can definitely help generate traffic on my website.
- PPC -- I am now a Google Engage member so I will be offering a trial campaign to my potential clients in order to show them the true value of PPC.
- AWEBER -- I wrote a decent copyright for my web page and have implemented Aweber within it. I have made sure to make the e-mails look extremely professional along with free valuable information. There is a free report I offer in exchange for their name and e-mail in order to build my contact list. I also have a few other reports created as follow up e-mails that I will be sending out to them... probably once every two weeks.
(Free is the most powerful word in the English language... even more powerful than sex!)
- Cold Calling -- I have someone that will be doing appointment setting for me. I use to work in sales and am very good at closing if I have someone that is already interested. I have a list of 30,000 dentist that will be called throughout the next few months.
- LinkedIn -- I've joined a few marketing groups and have been trying to stay active within it. I found 1 prospect that I will be running a Google Adwords campaign for using the Google Engage coupons ($100) that was given to me for FREE by Google.
- Graphic Designer -- I have found a very talented graphic designer that will design/redesign a website for $200.
- Web Coder/SEO -- I have a coder that is from Romania and is very responsive and good at what he does. He's also a great with SEO and very inexpensive.
- Sales Funnel -- I have teamed up with a good friend of mine from Australia that creates Sales Funnels that actually produce results. These sales funnels are expensive, however they have proven to get results.
Overall I feel that I have a great team to get started with.
I currently am focusing on the dentist niche and will offer three packages as a baseline pricing point -- we can customize each package accordingly. Everyone of my clients will be put on my HostGator Resller Hosting account for $50 which includes 1 hour updates per month.
I was able to get a merchant account with Authorize.NET which is awesome because I can now accept credit card payments. I will be using Freshbooks as my accounting software. The one issue I am having is locating a contract I can use for my services. I would like to use EchoSign in order to have things signed ASAP.
I currently work as an IT Analyst and am busy throughout the day working which is why I needed to hire an appointment setter. I drive 55 miles each way to work and home so my appointments will be made after 5PM (which is when most dentist are available to speak). I will also make myself available on the weekend (when I don't have weekend drill with the military) to talk to these dentist, if needed.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! I currently have about $150 in overhead which isn't too bad, however I am going to make **** happen so I can be in the green. My goal is to begin building at least 5 websites consistently for 3 months and grow upon that.