1) What drew you to telemarketing?
2) What type of telemarketing were you interested in?
3) Did you do any research prior to beginning the campaign? What?
4) Did you call or did you hire someone?
5) If you hired, how did you find them and what were their qualifications that made you hire?
6) Did you "train" them or did they give you advice how your campaign should go?
7) Did your caller make suggestions to you on how to better your results? Did you listen? Why or why not?
8) Where did you get your list/s? How did you come up with the list criteria?
9) What was the length of the campaign in days/months? Hours? Number of callers?
10) Were you happy with the outcome/results?
In hindsight, we want to know what you thought you were doing right or wrong, as well as what you felt the caller was doing right or wrong that led to your success or failure.