I recently read a post about a member who said he is done posting in this section and the reasons why. I was very happy about what he wrote and wanted to put my spin on things.
Really quickly, I was born into a family business which I worked in until I was around 20 years old. I always had the spirit of an entrepreneur in me. I worked 15 years in automotive industry starting as a mechanic and working my way up to sales manager of 2 stores.
I started several businesses failed at some and had success with others. Here is where my gift comes in.
If you are serious about being successful and making an income selling offline services to businesses, get off this forum.
You do not need any more information to be successful than you already have. Let me break it down for you.
I mentioned 97%. The other 3% on this forum are making money and having success doing what they do for a living. They do not need my advice and will agree 100% with what I am about to tell you.
1. There is no easy way. Being successful takes work. Hard work. Might was well understand that you are going to have to put in the labor, get on the phone, make calls, visit businesses, and put up with all the BS that comes along with it.
2. There is no magic script that will make customers run to you, there is no magic lead source, there is no magic widget or plugin, there is no email you can send that will make this easy.
Some people make their living selling you the magic bullets. Ask your self, how many of these magic bullets have you bought? Are you making money now? Stop buying magic bullets. There is no magic pill.
Next time you see a WSO named Lead Generation CRUSHER! thats promises business owners will be calling you non stop begging you to sell them. ITS BS. That does not happen, ever!.
3. Hard work does it. That is the only magic. Hard work day after day consistently. You have to take action. Day after day. You get better as time goes on. You learn as time goes on and you do reps. You learn how to spot a stroker who is going to waste your time. You learn how to ask questions to see if this guy is a stroker. You learn how to take it away, challenge people, be direct so you do not waste your time.
You get good over time but you must take action. Day after day. What we do on this forum, at least 97% of us is we keep looking for the magic bullets that will make this easy and eliminate the grunt work.
What the 3% on here do is exactly what I described. Then they make some spending cash by selling you LOCAL MARKETING DOMINATOR because they know you are not taking action and you are looking for magic pills.
4. My DMO daily method of operation.
1. I am up at 6:30
2. I read and write to learn, get focused, and to keep my state of mind healthy.
3. I make calls from 9 to 11am M-F. I make 20 highly targeted calls a day and I do it everyday MON _ THURS.
4. From 11 to 5,6,7,8, or 1am i am designing and fulfilling order.
5. If I get done I go to the GYM.
Sound like fun? Go work a job from 9am to 9pm M-S making $5000-$7000 a month. See what kind of life that is. Why would making $8000 from home be any peachier? Its not.
There is no easy way. It takes hard work.
There is no magic bullet, script, or lead source.
Action over time does it.
Why is this a gift? Well if you are not willing to accept what I wrote as your future lifestyle you might was well go apply for a job because there is no easy way to do this stuff.
It can not be laid out any more clearer.
Enjoy the Holiday.