Ok it wasn't totally misleading, as my ultimate goal is to eventually get to at least $10,000 per week profit, and yes that is $520k per annum A lofty goal no doubt but achievable if one works hard and smart.
I want to launch a business in the world's most livable city which also happens to be my home city; Melbourne, Australia. Eventually I'd like to branch out to other cities in Aus by outsourcing and hiring employees.
Basically, my plan is to promote online info products purely in the OFFLINE world or as some people call it: 'the real world' (which is a bit strange because it seems to suggest that the internet does not exist within reality lol).
When I say info products I mean things like weightloss ebooks, mmo ebooks, wso's etc. An example of an online product site I might promote would be something like this: INSERT some product with a hot girl in a ferrari HERE
I would start just promoting as an affiliate but then branch out to creating my own info products to target the average consumer in my city.
Promoting online info products in the offline world is very good for a couple of reasons:
1. There is much less competition.
2. The offline world is full of people EVERYWHERE and it is also very obvious where they are (and sometimes what types of consumer they are) and where to advertise to them, unlike the internet where sometimes it can be hard to see where the people are, what genders they are, their interests etc. (for instance, you can't see where eyes go on a screen, where their mouses are moving or what things they are concentrating on unless you use heat map mouse tracking software).
3. Its extremely cheap. You can pay pennies for some forms of offline advertising such as flyer distribution or even classified paper advertisements, or at the very least all it costs is your time (of which I have plenty of as I am only 20 years old currently!)
4. The offline world has a thing called: TELEVISION. Eventually my goal is to get a big enough bankroll to afford some tv ad spots and just advertise a product that would appeal to the vast majority of consumers (like info on how to make more money, lose weight, improve relationships, improve appearance etc.)
5. Lastly, I think when someone can hold something in their hands (like a flyer or business card) or see a large colourful billboard in front of them, it is more attention grabbing than seeing the same advertisement online. It just seems more real and memorable when you see advertising in the real world rather than on a computer screen.
oh and I guess:
6. Offline advertising would keep me sane and not glued to the computer 24/7 like I have been recently haha.
I absolutely do not want to specialise, as that is for insects and not humans. What I want to do is find good info products to promote (or even CPA offers), products that would appeal to absolutely anybody, and just send as much offline traffic as possible to those offers.
I've been thinking of places to promote, and I want to start small by just promoting with heaps of flyers on car windshields and in letterboxes or even under people's doors.
What I want to know from you guys and girls is:
What general consumer interest products or services should I promote?
Afterall, we all know some niches are more appealing to people than others, and some are more lucrative than others, so which is the best niche for me to start promoting in?
Keep in mind, I will just start promoting in my city and will be targeting a city where the average income per person is $60,000.
I'm thinking: Make money offers (almost everyone wants more money) and Weightloss or Travel offers (most people want to lose weight, and most people go on holidays), Food related offers (everyone needs to eat), luxury items/high-end services (alot of people are rich these days, especially in my city, and want to pay high prices for exclusive stuff)
If you have any ideas for me please leave them below.
I have considered starting off by putting flyers on cars at my local casino (there are probably over 10,000 cars there everyday) promoting gambling related products or make money related offers. But I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that morally ( I don't care about the casino's no-advertising policy, but more so the people I would be advertising too who might be problem gamblers ). Alternatively I could promote make money online/biz opp offers to gamblers to perhaps get them away from gambling and onto a more lucrative hobby
What do you folks think?