Looking at doing some offline direct mail for selling web services. I'd be happy to pay for the following info if you guys can direct me to a product (even your own):
- Direct mail template (letter, mailer specifications like 9"x12" handwritten)
- What kind of offer you make in direct mail (I'm guessing lead gen)
- List specifications you usually look for
- Top lead source (Salesgenie, Manta, etc)
- General conversion rates (I understand these vary greatly depending on the list, but just for projecting).
I do copywriting now, but am looking at dabbling in the offline marketing business. It seems logical that the universe there would be larger (i.e. more businesses) and could be a nice change of pace.