I have a client who has been with my agency for almost 3 months. They are paying $1000/mth for one location in the Philadelphia local area. They are a former client of Yodle and they phoned me today to let me know their credit card and on-demand sales have dropped since hiring us, and their leads have dried up. In other words, we are risking getting fired and there are some issues I have to uncover.
While I have confidence in our service and results, this is the process I go through to address the client challenge.
- Validation (understand client's problem)
- Accountability (what are you responsible for)
- Truth (what is the REAL problem and why)
- Expectations (do your expectations align with client)
- Data (rankings vs. Traffic vs. Sales)
- Activity (what has been completed, still pending and over what time period)
- Results (does the activity yield actual results)
- Action Plan (to keep customer happy)