14 Unique Money Making Ideas

22 replies
Sorry This Offer Has Been Closed, Please
See My Signature below...
#ideas #making #money #unique
  • Profile picture of the author XponentSYS
    Hey Martin,

    At first glance I thought you had posted a compilation of m
    Signature
    "Hybrid Method" Gets 120,846 TARGETED VISITORS
    To Any Site in ANY NICHE!

    NOW FREE IN THE WAR ROOM! CLICK HERE!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7982148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SashaLee
    HI there,

    Martin, you really do have a good grasp on quick, easy ways to make money for those who are struggling. All it takes is action and effort - two traits most people avoid like the plague.

    Well done on putting these together.

    All the best,

    Sasha.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7982441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yosk
    From day to day I start to realise how AWESOME is this forum and his Unique members..

    Thanks Marty! Really helpful!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7982790].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author parmarjeet
    I must say Martin, you have great ideas to make money.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7983204].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author twisters
      Hey Martin, you have done the right thing. I have bookmarked this thread and will read them on my free time. Very good job I must say. Keep up.
      Signature
      Tech Savy Must Pay a Visit on >>> Tech Hive <<< Once a Day
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7983225].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author davidbatchelor
        Awesome Martin.

        Is there anyway to get rid of XponentSYS links though?

        I mean she even apologized (supposedly) but still didn't take her links down.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7988770].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Eddie Spangler
          Originally Posted by davidbatchelor View Post

          Awesome Martin.

          Is there anyway to get rid of XponentSYS links though?

          I mean she even apologized (supposedly) but still didn't take her links down.
          Did I call at a bad time?
          Yes Im eating dinner
          Sorry for calling you during dinner but we have
          really great rates on a home security system


          But isnt xponent a dude?
          Signature
          Promise Big.
          Deliver Bigger.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7988816].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author davidbatchelor
            Originally Posted by Eddie Spangler View Post

            Did I call at a bad time?
            Yes Im eating dinner
            Sorry for calling you during dinner but we have
            really great rates on a home security system


            But isnt xponent a dude?
            When you put it like that, I am sure XponentSYS would make a great Telemarketer :p

            You are right, I only glance at the picture, but having a look now, I assume Ben is a man.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7988852].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MartinBuckley
        Thank you and I truly enjoy sharing my money making ideas here and on my website http://nichebizideas.com and helping others learn ways to make extra money and hearing what others have to say or what twists others might have to add to my ideas to make them even better.

        All the best,

        Martin

        Originally Posted by twisters View Post

        Hey Martin, you have done the right thing. I have bookmarked this thread and will read them on my free time. Very good job I must say. Keep up.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993290].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Eddie Spangler
          Originally Posted by MartinBuckley View Post

          Thank you and I truly enjoy sharing my money making ideas here and on my website Niche Biz Ideas and helping others learn ways to make extra money and hearing what others have to say or what twists others might have to add to my ideas to make them even better...But what I really like is when I get an email notification from Paypal that someone has bought something from me and then I know that all my hard work of responding to 6 month old comments, craftily bumping up my posts and all the other "idea sharing" that some haters call spam is finally paying off.

          All the best,

          Martin
          Much respect to you Martin because it is hard in the yard
          and at least you are willing to hit the streets to earn your money.
          Every day im hustlin, hustlin, hustlin.
          Signature
          Promise Big.
          Deliver Bigger.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davidbatchelor
    Martin,

    Are you still making $100 per day with this Niche Biz Ideas

    Thanks,
    ~ David
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993479].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MartinBuckley
      David,

      I guessing your referring to the Easy Ad Profits System and to answer your question honestly there are some days I don't make $100 a day, some days I only make $40, $60, $80 per day, but there are many days I have made $100, $130, $180 and even a number of days I have made over $200 in a day, so all in all I would say for what's involved in setting up and promoting the Easy Ad Profits System and only $5 to get started it has been a awesome money maker in my book.

      All the best,

      Martin

      Originally Posted by davidbatchelor View Post

      Martin,

      Are you still making $100 per day with this Niche Biz Ideas

      Thanks,
      ~ David
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993558].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author davidbatchelor
        Originally Posted by MartinBuckley View Post

        David,

        I guessing your referring to the Easy Ad Profits System and to answer your question honestly there are some days I don't make $100 a day, some days I only make $40, $60, $80 per day, but there are many days I have made $100, $130, $180 and even a number of days I have made over $200 in a day, so all in all I would say for what's involved in setting up and promoting the Easy Ad Profits System and only $5 to get started it has been a awesome money maker in my book.

        All the best,

        Martin
        Cheers for that.

        I was thinking as a side benefit, it could be a profitable way to build a database as well?
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993729].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author davidbatchelor
        Originally Posted by MartinBuckley View Post

        David,

        I guessing your referring to the Easy Ad Profits System and to answer your question honestly there are some days I don't make $100 a day, some days I only make $40, $60, $80 per day, but there are many days I have made $100, $130, $180 and even a number of days I have made over $200 in a day, so all in all I would say for what's involved in setting up and promoting the Easy Ad Profits System and only $5 to get started it has been a awesome money maker in my book.

        All the best,

        Martin
        If I a, understanding correctly, over all it averages out to $100 per day?
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7995328].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SyracuseSoldier
    Martin, nice to see someone near me. I'm from Syracuse, NY area, a little new to IM thanks for the info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7995118].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MartinBuckley
      SyracuseSoldier,

      If I can be of any help just PM and I will do my best
      to help you with out with your IM questions, etc.

      All the best,

      Martin

      Originally Posted by SyracuseSoldier View Post

      Martin, nice to see someone near me. I'm from Syracuse, NY area, a little new to IM thanks for the info.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030448].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author donza
        Hi Martin,

        In some ways I don't mind you bumping your own threads. They are nice solid ideas. But if everyone bumped their old threads then all the other newer posts would get pushed down and there is a good chance people would miss out on seeing them.

        Cheers Don
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sdentrepreneur
    #15 Offline Marketing :-)
    Business owners are craving quality Internet Marketing Consultants to solve their problems.
    Signature

    Learn Digital, Internet and Social Media Marketing For Your Business
    Click here to learn more - Digital and Social Media Marketing Training Course

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7995370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kevin Hislop
    GREAT SHARE...

    Thanks Martin for taking the time to create this post, im sure it will come in helpful for my of our fellow warriors!!

    Stay focused and take action!
    Thanks
    Kevin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8031065].message }}
  • Hello Martin,
    How remarkable! It's like walking into a money making library of great tips. Between what you compiled in your thread and the very first post after it, we have quite a reference library at our fingertips.

    Thank you for sharing such vital information. Good Job!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8031093].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MartinBuckley
      LastingLifeSuccess,

      Thanks for the kind words and support!

      I try and do my part here on the Warrior forum and share my ideas in
      hopes of helping someone make some extra money or giving someone
      a spark for a new idea.

      All the best,

      Martin

      Originally Posted by LastingLifeSuccess View Post

      Hello Martin,
      How remarkable! It's like walking into a money making library of great tips. Between what you compiled in your thread and the very first post after it, we have quite a reference library at our fingertips.

      Thank you for sharing such vital information. Good Job!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8099878].message }}

Trending Topics