However my client had a url he wanted to use, so I had to wait until he gave me his GoDaddy info to make the site live.
He actually pays me before it's live just to get me to stop calling, I guess. I'm really not sure why he didn't want the site live.
Anyway I called him at least 6 times throughout January asking for the GoDaddy info and he kept telling me he'll call me in a few days.
Anyway so I'm here now near the end of may (about 5 months later), and he finally calls me and is ready to get his site live.
Should I charge him something extra now? It's not as easy as a simple transfer I'd have to migrate the whole site over to the new domain. Thoughts?