I'm starting out and this is how I have been going around...
- Look up for targets in Groupon.co.in, Timesdeal.com and Snapdeal.com.
- See if they have a website. If not, move to the next target.
- Call them up, tell them that it's important to have a mobile website, offer to set it up within two days.
- Right now I'm going at Rs.7,000 fee (about $125) for setup, I'm from India. Hosting and domain (optional extra).
- Have sold one website so far.
- Follow up with them regularly.
If you are successful at selling mobile websites pulling in at least $2,000 pm, what are the secrets (rules) of your success?