Anybody Offer a Dashboard for SEO Clients?

10 replies
just wondering if anybody is offering this. I know some of the big seo agencies offer this. just wondering if there is any company out there offers this to seo clients without having to outsource the seo to them? ebrandz and hubshout seem to offer it and a pretty good one at that, but i believe you need to use them for the seo.
#clients #dashboard #offer #seo
  • Profile picture of the author Trent Brownrigg
    I use/offer this one and love it: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ashboards.html
    Signature

    You can find internet marketing strategies, SEO consulting, and tons of business advice at BAM!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8338273].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sodomojo
      what do you like about it? what specifically do you use it for?
      Originally Posted by Trent Brownrigg View Post

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8338480].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Trent Brownrigg
        I use it for a ton of tracking stuff...

        SEO
        Rankings
        Social Media
        Traffic
        Sales
        Subscribers
        Adwords
        Analytics

        ...And a BUNCH of other stats. Both for myself and for my clients.

        My favorite part of it, by far, is the real-time rankings tracking. That is awesome to use for clients especially.

        You can also automate reports and do a whole lot of other stuff. It's awesome!
        Signature

        You can find internet marketing strategies, SEO consulting, and tons of business advice at BAM!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8338619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ej155
    From my experience, my local clients really just care about whether they're getting leads/calls or not. In the beginning I used to send them monthly reports and later realized they don't even care much about it. The way the judge is by looking at how much more business they got from my leads. This maybe because these are contractor type businesses. Currently paying me $1,500/month tax included here in Canada.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8338925].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sodomojo
      Originally Posted by ej155 View Post

      From my experience, my local clients really just care about whether they're getting leads/calls or not. In the beginning I used to send them monthly reports and later realized they don't even care much about it. The way the judge is by looking at how much more business they got from my leads. This maybe because these are contractor type businesses. Currently paying me $1,500/month tax included here in Canada.
      Yes that is the ultimate goal for all of them.

      However, some are a bit unsure about the services, especially if it is their first time investing.

      It is much easier to keep somebody on board if you can offer them more value and transparancy. At least from my experience.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8339035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author englandrm
    I use MySEOTool. It lets you brand the backend and provide each client with a login. You can automate reports if you want. It updates every 24 hours for Google, Bing, and Google+ Local. It can also link in Analytics, Adwords, Backlinks from Ahrefs or Majestic (not sure which one), and Social Media.
    Signature

    I am SEO.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8339426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rankranger
    Originally Posted by sodomojo View Post

    just wondering if anybody is offering this. I know some of the big seo agencies offer this. just wondering if there is any company out there offers this to seo clients without having to outsource the seo to them? ebrandz and hubshout seem to offer it and a pretty good one at that, but i believe you need to use them for the seo.
    What type of data do you want displayed in the dashboard, if not SEO related?

    Rank Ranger offers SEO rank tracking data packages and also Reputation Management packages. If you're looking for something different, please describe so we can try to help you.

    Chris Morrison
    Rank Ranger Service Team
    http://RankRanger.com
    Signature

    Chris Morrison,

    Rank Ranger Team
    rankranger.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8371192].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sodomojo
      Originally Posted by rankranger View Post

      What type of data do you want displayed in the dashboard, if not SEO related?

      Rank Ranger offers SEO rank tracking data packages and also Reputation Management packages. If you're looking for something different, please describe so we can try to help you.

      Chris Morrison
      Rank Ranger Service Team
      Rank Tracker SEO Software | Rank Ranger
      i didn't say i don't want seo related information. i was saying i don't want to use their services for seo.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8371510].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rankranger
        Hi Sodomojo,
        Thanks for the clarification on the SEO services. Are you looking for a ranking dashboard or more interested in reputation management?
        Signature

        Chris Morrison,

        Rank Ranger Team
        rankranger.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8371618].message }}
  • Brand Your CRM | Coming Soon Coming soon includes complete CRM solution with rank tracking ,leads tracking module.clients,workers,admins,live chat module for your clients,ticket support,organic rank tracking for your clients,accounting with Paypal and Freshbooks,and a Timeline for easy management of clients projects,crm is uploaded to your host so your clients and sales team or workers can log in direct from your website into the crm all is Customizable to any product,service,or industry.Its complete Whitelabeled and you are not forced to use our services you can only subscribe to the crm and independent create your own products you want your sales team to sell.
    stay tuned for more.

    SSA TEAM


    Originally Posted by sodomojo View Post

    just wondering if anybody is offering this. I know some of the big seo agencies offer this. just wondering if there is any company out there offers this to seo clients without having to outsource the seo to them? ebrandz and hubshout seem to offer it and a pretty good one at that, but i believe you need to use them for the seo.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8373231].message }}

Trending Topics