These links once you click on them ask you what website you want them to be implemented and once you chose the site, they will show you these information:
As you can see it is a Business Intelligence type of dashboard, the people who love this type of reports are directors and owners. Here is another one:
After they get the report within the report there is a backlink to my site and my phone number with the call to action: "Call me to implement these changes”
People will call you to implement the entire number of dashboards (because some of them have not configured all their Google Analytics), some others will call you to implement the changes you have recommended.
You can easily charge $1,000 to set up the dashboards (just copy and paste the links) and more to solve any other problem they may have, Feel free to copy the information here and create your own versions. PM me if you need help
Here are the links, you can create your own report with these information:
A few things you might want to consider, Bounce rate, It is a measure of how many visitors leave your site after seeing only one page.
Take a look to this column and see if a special category, content, or resolution have a special high number, this may give you a path to improve your site, the reasons may vary, but check common things such as the definition of your images, videos, if your site can be watched on a cellphone, is your text too small? Is it readable? Does your page/video takes too long to load?
See the part about the browsers and verify that your site is visible in all those browsers or if it’s not deformed in any of those sites
Social Media Dashboards:
What to watch out for and how to use the data?
- Check what days work the best for your content.
- Understand which social platforms work best for you
- You can see what social platform generates the most money.
- You can see what sources have high traffic and low value and what sources bring high value even they may be lower on the traffic volume.
- Social media is such as buzzword, but this dashboard can help you to identify what networks will bring the best results and which ones are just a waste of time.
- You may see as well how some platforms works "naturally" meaning that people share your content there without you actively promoting them.
- See what content from your website is most shared, this can help you to create more content around that topic, and help you identify where to promote it.
- Are you generating enough traffic ?
- The traffic you are generating is converting into sales/leads?
- Can you improve your website conversion? (If you increase your conversion rate by 20% (not 20% percentage point, but from say 2,0% to 2,4%) and keep your amount of traffic stable, then you will likewise get 20% more orders.)
- Are your traffic sources any good?
- What are your cash cow(s)
- This dashboard should help you to pinpoint traffic sources and visitors that will leave you the most money.
Use all these information to decide where to focus your online marketing efforts. Direct your marketing spend towards the high value traffic sources.
How to translate all this information into specific actions
- Spot the most valuable keywords, Work to get longer keywords variations from those that are already converting and to increase the visitor value.
- Do some additional research on all 10 keywords in this list. Check your existing rankings in Bing, yahoo and Google so you can know where you stand.
If you´re not already number 1 and the keyword has a high “Per Visit Value”, then check the webpages above you and try to assess the effort required to move into top spot (you might need an experienced SEO consultant to assist you with this assessment).
If you get 1,000 visits and attractive income while in 4th or 5th position, you might get 10 times as much in 1st position!
Track your SEO progress
The SEO dashboard will now give you a great overview of whether or not your SEO efforts have yielded the expected results.
Although you can’t hire or fire SEO consultants based on this dashboard alone, but you can indeed use it the basis for performance discussion with the guy or girl who is handling your SEO activities.
- Your PPC and SEO activities are really two sides of the same coin.
You can use high-converting keywords from this SEO dashboard to get inspiration on what keywords to add to your AdWords campaigns – and you can benefit from your AdWords statistics when trying to spot keywords that holds good organic search potential.
Although the competition might be fierce, you will often be able to spot 1 or 2 keywords from the AdWords top 10 widget that should go on your list of target keywords for your SEO campaign.