Advice on Redesigning & Monetizing Offline Clients Website

8 replies
Hi guys!

This website...The Half Hour Diet Half Hour Diet needs help and I'm going to redesign it. This website focus on eating in moderation and having discipline which all comes down to physiological.

Do you have any advice once the website is redesigned how I should monetize it? I was thinking about charging a cheap price for an eBook.
The link is here: The Half Hour Diet Half Hour Diet Menu - The Half Hour Diet I just have to design the eBook and put the pages together to have it make sense.

Please critique it and let me know your suggestions.

Thank you
Jason
#advertising #advice #advice or assistance #clients #monetizing #nutrition #offline #offline clients #redesigning #website #website redesign
  • Profile picture of the author vndnbrgj
    I would convert it to a mini-site type of deal and create a product, like an ebook.
    Then, throw it up on Clickbank or something similar.
    Signature
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone
    - Neale Donald Wilson -
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8766057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jpboxersox
      Thanks! I believe the client wants it more like a blog.

      Originally Posted by vndnbrgj View Post

      I would convert it to a mini-site type of deal and create a product, like an ebook.
      Then, throw it up on Clickbank or something similar.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8766068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesfreddyc
    How about an "inner circle" forum section that is subscription based? A place where "additional" or more effective info can be found and members can interact with the "guru". One-time fee or recurring subscription fee could be implemented.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8766279].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author savidge4
      A page redo, and converting current content into an e-book. You need our input on what exactly?
      Signature
      Success is an ACT not an idea
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8766449].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jpboxersox
        Would like some critiquing like you did This website obviously isn't making money but would like to monetize it with something that would make sense with the diet he recommends.

        Thanks

        Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

        A page redo, and converting current content into an e-book. You need our input on what exactly?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8766495].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author savidge4
          ok now that I have the smart tail out of me, how about an idea. Im a product kinda guy, I like to sell "stuff'. How about a 30 minute timer. One of those hour glass sand timer things.

          Sell the book, and the physical tool to make the program work!
          Signature
          Success is an ACT not an idea
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8766515].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author jpboxersox
            Great IDEA!!!

            Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

            ok now that I have the smart tail out of me, how about an idea. Im a product kinda guy, I like to sell "stuff'. How about a 30 minute timer. One of those hour glass sand timer things.

            Sell the book, and the physical tool to make the program work!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8766546].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author DABK
              Could go to clickbank, look at the top 2 or 3 diet programs and get inspired
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8767413].message }}

Trending Topics