Here's part of the e-mail sent to me;
These words are the same words that helped this Marketing Consultant go from $70,000 in debt to making more than $300,000 in 18 months?
You'll Also Hear . . .
* 5 quick-start steps for landing 20 appointments a week using nothing but cold calls - finding a list, getting in the right mindset, knowing the real purpose of your call, determining how many prospects to contact a day, and a word-for-word look at the phone script Sam uses
* The incredibly effective (and maybe even sneaky) way Sam gets gatekeepers to send him through to the decision maker almost every time
* The one thing you should never say when you're on the phone with a prospect
* A step-by-step look at how Sam seals his deals - and the one best trick he learned from negotiating expert Jim Camp that he says helps him do it
* How to posture yourself in the initial meeting with a prospect - and all about Sam's "why me, why now" approach that he says is the one thing you should always do before the opportunity analysis
* The biggest future goal Sam has for his consulting practice that will make him even more money (with much less time and effort) down the road
There's no doubt - marketing can have a life-changing effect on a business, especially in today's economy.
That's why Sam says he never tries to sell prospects on his consulting; he just sells them on their transformation.
So whether you're a new consultant or a seasoned vet, this audio is full of innovative tips and tricks that will help you transform every business - including your own.
God, I hope this isn't an affiliate link. :rolleyes:
Sam's HMA Story
I read the interview and though it had some worthy ideas. You can either listen to it or read the text.
Mods; I'm not an affiliate or reseller of anything. The link is not an affiliate link. I think this interview has merit. If I did something against the rules (I don't think so), just delete this post, and don't ban me. Pretty please?
The interviewee is also a big fan of the book Pitch Anything.