==> Best Video Marketing Software??? (for local/offline)

by [CEO]
11 replies
I'm wondering what the general consensus is about what the best tool is out there right now for video marketing / vseo (for local/offline purposes).

Wondering what the best tool or service is, between or similar to things like:
TrafficGeyser,
TubeMogul,
TubeRankJeet,
TubeToolbox,
Tubenaire,
TubeTrackr,
Jimmy Mancini's Youtube Ranking Software v2.5 Pro,
TubeSEO Cammando,
TubeNitro,
Utube Demon, etc

Does anyone have any experience with any of these, or other ones? Any recommendations/votes for the best (local/offline) video marketing software(s)/tool(s)/service(s)/system(s) out there?
#> #marketing #software #video
  • Profile picture of the author magentawave
    I'm interested too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9149877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shockwave
    Originally Posted by [CEO] View Post

    I'm wondering what the general consensus is about what the best tool is out there right now for video marketing / vseo (for local/offline purposes).

    Wondering what the best tool or service is, between or similar to things like:
    TrafficGeyser,
    TubeMogul,
    TubeRankJeet,
    TubeToolbox,
    Tubenaire,
    TubeTrackr,
    Jimmy Mancini's Youtube Ranking Software v2.5 Pro,
    TubeSEO Cammando,
    TubeNitro,
    Utube Demon, etc

    Does anyone have any experience with any of these, or other ones? Any recommendations/votes for the best (local/offline) video marketing software(s)/tool(s)/service(s)/system(s) out there?
    Best for what?: Syndicating a Videos, Spinning Videos, Creating Videos? = Your question is way too broad.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9150087].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author magentawave
      I'm not sure what the "best" is for the OP but I'm wondering if a free or relatively inexpensive program exists that can upload my videos to numerous sources with a couple clicks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9150435].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author shockwave
        Originally Posted by magentawave View Post

        I'm not sure what the "best" is for the OP but I'm wondering if a free or relatively inexpensive program exists that can upload my videos to numerous sources with a couple clicks.
        That is normally going to be something like Tube Mogul, Traffic Geyser, or Pixel Pipe (if it's even around any more). Or you can always go on Fiverr and find someone to do it for you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9150480].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author magentawave
          Thanks but I don't want monthly fee's and I read that Pixel Pipe isn't happening any longer. Fiverr might work for me though.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9150786].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author [CEO]
      Originally Posted by shockwave View Post

      Best for what?: Syndicating a Videos, Spinning Videos, Creating Videos? = Your question is way too broad.
      Thanks, I didn't think of that.

      Originally I was just asking about what's the best software for getting/keeping videos ranked in Google.

      But since you mentioned it, would also be interested to know what's the best for syndicating videos? Best for spinning videos? And best for creating videos?

      Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9150984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author st0nec0ld
    Are those software for free?
    Signature

    12BET | Live Casino Malaysia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9151001].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 9999
      Let us know and someone can probably narrow it down to what you are looking for.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9151029].message }}
  • I would also like to add that to market properly using YouTube you can just be ranking slideshow sites; your client would have to invest some time to make videos with good content. They don't have to be high-quality production necessarily, but with the great digital cameras these days, that's almost a non-issue.

    Back in the day I used to go around interviewing my clients and putting those videos online. Choosing the right titles, geotagging and sharing them in the local space got them ranked very easily and quickly PLUS when they did rank, he / she wasn't ashamed of them because they were honest videos that were personal and accurately showed the business owner's personality and the personality of the business.

    I would focus on that before I focused on which Fiverr gigs to buy or which ranking software to buy. But that's just me.
    Signature
    G+ LOCAL SETUP ___and____ Custom WordPress - Genesis Child Themes (see portfolio here)

    SCHEMA.ORG + GEOTAGGING + KML + PUBLISHERSHIP + so much more...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9151780].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 9999
      I agree with Kung Fu. I just created about 10 photo/slideshow style videos, properly optimized on-page for YT. I usually focus on 1 keyword per video, once I have finished all on-page optimization I ping the video and for easy keywords it usually ranks within a few minutes.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9152406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author missmystery
    I'm interested in this, too. I only use youtube at the moment and want to find places to submit my quality videos.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9178807].message }}

Trending Topics