1. I put ads online for either website design or SEO
2. I get a call from a client in a big niche, big city
3. Client sounds very eager to get started
4. I gather all the info, understand what he needs
5. I prepare a quote with lots of info and email him back within the hour
6. Lead goes dead.
I am then unable to contact the person, they go completely MIA. I email them, call them, leave VM, etc... without harassing them of course.
I know my product is high quality and well priced too.
Kinda at a loss here, but then again, this might be completely normal as there are lots of tire kickers out there.
How do you guys deal with this?