Definitions from the Internet:
- Activity = something that is done as work or for a particular purpose
- Accomplishment = the successful completion of something : the act of accomplishing something
- You are making money or you are not
- You are meeting with prospects or you are not
- You are making presentations or you are not
- You are making appointments or you are not
- You are prospecting or you are not
There is no grey/gray area and that's what I love about it.
If you are engaged in activity that leads to the above, then you are serious about your business and will be on your way to getting results.
Did you know that people who make a good living (multiple 6-figures) in sales are proud of what they do?....... and will not hesitate to tell others they are in "sales".
Is it your goal to make money selling services to local business owners?
There are no secret selling techniques, tricks or gimmicks.....simply put, you have to learn how to sell.
Here are my recommendations to get you started.
Go to amazon, put in these titles and order these books and stop wasting your money on wso's that don't work.
- The Ultimate Sales Machine, Chet Holmes
- Question Based Selling, Thomas Freese
- How To Sell Technology, Paul R DiModica
- The Secret Code of Success: 7 Hidden Steps to More Wealth and Happiness, Noah St. John
Read 15 minutes/day 24/7/365 and take action.
You will be surprised at how much you will learn, retain and accomplish in 90 days by simply reading 15 min/day then taking action.
You will develop/improve your business acumen, your talk track with customers/prospects will be more focused and you will separate yourself from all the amateurs out there that are not willing to do this simple task.
YOUR CONFIDENCE WILL SOAR!