Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 13th Dec 2014, 03:48 PM   #1
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

.....THREAD CLOSED.....
qowb is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 06:57 AM   #2
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for More FAQs

Please PM me for the Order form link once you purchase your pack.
qowb is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 07:08 AM   #3
Active Warrior
 
swiftini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 40
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I will take a review copy please.
swiftini is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 07:21 AM   #4
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your interest. Please check your PM for order form link that I sent you. :-)
Originally Posted by swiftini View Post

I will take a review copy please.
qowb is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 08:40 AM   #5
Active Warrior
 
swiftini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 40
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi There,

I checked the PM and replied - kindly respond and please clarify about required info.

Thanks,

swiftini
swiftini is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 10:11 AM   #6
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

PM sent, thanks. :-)

Sudipa

Originally Posted by swiftini View Post

Hi There,

I checked the PM and replied - kindly respond and please clarify about required info.

Thanks,

swiftini
qowb is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 11:17 AM   #7
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 527
Thanks: 242
Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is a very special offer you must take a look at.. I have worked with the person that made this program and I can say it is great. This is the first time I have seen one so complete. You might think it is expensive, but you are truly getting something here that has not be available before. It is also great that the price is over $500.00, that way only a few people will be able to purchase this..
To give you an idea, this normally sells for more than $3,000.00 per site. I am not sure how many of these sites they will allow to be sold, buy today. Also the support is great.

Roger

Roger Rohrs (skype: Scottsdale.video)

http://www.apibestinclass.com
rr1455 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to rr1455 For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 12:19 PM   #8
Warrior Member
 
trevor1617's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sounds like a great service, any review copies available?
trevor1617 is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 12:23 PM   #9
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, thanks. PM'd you with all the details. :-)
Originally Posted by trevor1617 View Post

Sounds like a great service, any review copies available?
2 Review Copies Done
qowb is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2015, 01:11 PM   #10
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks a lot for your kind comments. Much appreciated. :-)

Originally Posted by rr1455 View Post

This is a very special offer you must take a look at.. I have worked with the person that made this program and I can say it is great. This is the first time I have seen one so complete. You might think it is expensive, but you are truly getting something here that has not be available before. It is also great that the price is over $500.00, that way only a few people will be able to purchase this..
To give you an idea, this normally sells for more than $3,000.00 per site. I am not sure how many of these sites they will allow to be sold, buy today. Also the support is great.

Roger
qowb is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2015, 07:16 PM   #11
Pulp Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Jack Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Jack Rabbit Slims
Posts: 1,159
Thanks: 1,240
Thanked 1,564 Times in 769 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been working with Sudipa for many months now. I hired her to build a specialized store for me, and her professionalism, talent and responsiveness have persuaded me to hire her to manage all of my websites.

If you are looking for the cheapest talent, she is not it. But she is worth every penny she asks, and she busts her ass to prove it on a regular basis.

I rarely buy services on the Warrior Forum, and it is even rarer that I leave such a glowing review. But I am happy to do it for Sudipa. Real projects deserve talented designers to see them to fruition, and Sudipa is the real deal.

P.S. The store she built me is making sales. It is already well on the way to profitability. She knows what she is doing, and she will give you a great head start on your project too.

Jack Gordon is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Gordon For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jan 2015, 01:14 AM   #12
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks a lot Jack. Truly appreciated. :-)

Originally Posted by Jack Gordon View Post

I have been working with Sudipa for many months now. I hired her to build a specialized store for me, and her professionalism, talent and responsiveness have persuaded me to hire her to manage all of my websites.

If you are looking for the cheapest talent, she is not it. But she is worth every penny she asks, and she busts her ass to prove it on a regular basis.

I rarely buy services on the Warrior Forum, and it is even rarer that I leave such a glowing review. But I am happy to do it for Sudipa. Real projects deserve talented designers to see them to fruition, and Sudipa is the real deal.

P.S. The store she built me is making sales. It is already well on the way to profitability. She knows what she is doing, and she will give you a great head start on your project too.
qowb is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2015, 09:25 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 115
Thanks: 11
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

any review copies available ?

bitcoinpedia.net get free bitcoins
onkar is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2015, 03:52 PM   #14
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am waiting for one reviewer to submit their initial data. If the reviewer is not able to submit the data for any reason, I will again open 1 review copy to pick up. Thanks for your query.

Originally Posted by onkar View Post

any review copies available ?
qowb is offline  
Unread 15th Jan 2015, 09:49 PM   #15
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sudipa built a storefront for me, and I can honestly say that she goes above and beyond the call of duty! She did fantastic work, and really knows her stuff. I turned over the basic product information to her, and she did almost everything else. She's been very patient and responsive with revisions, and has always delivered whatever additional features we needed. In short, she really knows what she's doing, and she is an excellent resource to help you get your store setup and making money. Highly recommend!
StoryMarketing is offline  
Unread 29th Jan 2015, 02:53 AM   #16
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks.
Originally Posted by StoryMarketing View Post

Sudipa built a storefront for me, and I can honestly say that she goes above and beyond the call of duty! She did fantastic work, and really knows her stuff. I turned over the basic product information to her, and she did almost everything else. She's been very patient and responsive with revisions, and has always delivered whatever additional features we needed. In short, she really knows what she's doing, and she is an excellent resource to help you get your store setup and making money. Highly recommend!
qowb is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2015, 05:22 AM   #17
Warrior Member
 
trevor1617's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There is only one reason this review took so long for me to write and That is because I have been far to busy with sales!

Sudipa did an amazing E-commerce site for me! I actually have no words for how well it was built and what my business has become. From my logo to my products I look like a massive business, when really it's just me. Shhhh don't tell anyone.

I was mainly selling through word of mouth, kijiji, ebay, craiglist which my sales were pretty good but no where near where I am now. I am already at the point that I will be hiring several assistants to run the current website and starting a few more. Within my first 15 days of having my site up and running I have made enough money to not only start another site but to hire part time employees.

Needless to say I will be hiring Sudipa again for my 2nd, probably 3rd and so on and so forth stores. So excited!

Thank you so much Sudipa, I could not have asked for a better store front!

Warmest Regards,

Trevor1617


.
trevor1617 is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2015, 07:03 PM   #18
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 202
Thanks: 62
Thanked 65 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I will take a review copy please.
Saheem is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2015, 02:48 AM   #19
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sounds awesome Trevor. Feeling really happy about you and thanks for leaving so many positive words about the service. Truly matters a lot! Thanks :-)

Originally Posted by trevor1617 View Post

There is only one reason this review took so long for me to write and That is because I have been far to busy with sales!

Sudipa did an amazing E-commerce site for me! I actually have no words for how well it was built and what my business has become. From my logo to my products I look like a massive business, when really it's just me. Shhhh don't tell anyone.

I was mainly selling through word of mouth, kijiji, ebay, craiglist which my sales were pretty good but no where near where I am now. I am already at the point that I will be hiring several assistants to run the current website and starting a few more. Within my first 15 days of having my site up and running I have made enough money to not only start another site but to hire part time employees.

Needless to say I will be hiring Sudipa again for my 2nd, probably 3rd and so on and so forth stores. So excited!

Thank you so much Sudipa, I could not have asked for a better store front!

Warmest Regards,

Trevor1617


.
qowb is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2015, 02:50 AM   #20
6thVedas.com
 
qowb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: India
Posts: 63
Thanks: 11
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your interest. But there's no more review copy left. Sorry. :-)

Originally Posted by Saheem View Post

I will take a review copy please.
qowb is offline  
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 09:23 AM   #21
Hyper Active Warrior
 
Pritom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Munich
Posts: 481
Thanks: 25
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: STOP Earning in Dimes - Build Your Brand Online
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey,
Can I have some sample, please?

Thanks
Pritom is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$$$stop, brand, dimes|build, dropship, earn money, earning, ecommerce, friendly$$$, make, money|100%, newbie, newbie friendly, online, online store, serious

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:06 PM.