Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Other Website Products & Services (https://www.warriorforum.com/other-website-products-services/)
-   -   Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script (https://www.warriorforum.com/other-website-products-services/1209833-coupon-php-100-automatic-coupon-deals-script.html)

couponphp 12th August 2016 03:45 AM

Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
Coupon PHP is a revolutionary content management system for running Coupon and Deal websites. It is feature rich, powerful, beautifully designed and fully automatic.

We carefully designed each feature of Coupon PHP to be easy to use, quick, scalable and up to the latest standards. The result is a truly unique CMS which is incredibly fun to use yet full of potential to create the next big Coupon website with.

Some of the key features:
(full feature list and videos: Coupon PHP - Coupon / Deal website in seconds)

Built-in Reporting
We believe Google Analytics is the best tool to analyze your traffic so we decided to integrate it right into the core of the script. You can run reports on referring sites, traffic sources, keywords and much more right from your Admin's area.

Powerful SEO
SEO is a tough nut to crack but couponPHP provides you with the tools to help you be as successful as possible with it. Setting up URL routes and meta information has never been this easy.

Coupon Feed
Gathering new Coupons and Deals manually is not easy and certainly isn't fun. That is why we created an aggregated feed of user generated Coupons and the best Deals from all around the web so your site is always updated with fresh new content.


Check out our live demos:
CouponPHP Demo - Coupon / Deal website in seconds

Pricing starting as low as $97
CouponPHP - Coupon / Deal website in seconds

Instant activation, easy installation. Your site can be up and running in seconds.

Let me know if you have any questions

MoreTricks 13th March 2017 06:32 AM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by couponphp (Post 10807954)
Coupon PHP is a revolutionary content management system for running Coupon and Deal websites. It is feature rich, powerful, beautifully designed and fully automatic.

We carefully designed each feature of Coupon PHP to be easy to use, quick, scalable and up to the latest standards. The result is a truly unique CMS which is incredibly fun to use yet full of potential to create the next big Coupon website with.

Some of the key features:
(full feature list and videos: Coupon PHP - Coupon / Deal website in seconds)

Built-in Reporting
We believe Google Analytics is the best tool to analyze your traffic so we decided to integrate it right into the core of the script. You can run reports on referring sites, traffic sources, keywords and much more right from your Admin's area.

Powerful SEO
SEO is a tough nut to crack but couponPHP provides you with the tools to help you be as successful as possible with it. Setting up URL routes and meta information has never been this easy.

Coupon Feed
Gathering new Coupons and Deals manually is not easy and certainly isn't fun. That is why we created an aggregated feed of user generated Coupons and the best Deals from all around the web so your site is always updated with fresh new content.


Check out our live demos:
CouponPHP Demo - Coupon / Deal website in seconds

Pricing starting as low as $49
CouponPHP - Coupon / Deal website in seconds

Instant activation, easy installation. Your site can be up and running in seconds.

Let me know if you have any questions


Hello,

I have purchased the couponphp professional license script couple of years back. During the purchase, they offered free lifetime support, free lifetime updates, free lifetime coupon code etc.

But couple of months later, they stopped responding to the emails. I have sent them out number of emails to fix the bugs in the script. But didn't get response.

Couple of months back andrew has claimed that he has takeover the couponPHP company and everything will be fine after the take over.

He promised that continuous update, bug fixes and support will be provided to the customer.

But within weeks after taking over the company, he started changing the policies. That even affecting the breaking the existing users policy!

He started stopping the existing functionalities of the script and started charging for each functionality. He introduced plugins for each functionality and asked even the existing users to pay for the service!!

He stopped the couponfeed service for existing users, introduced new features as paid service.

The most isane news is that he stopped providing support to the existing users and made it as a paid service!!

He has broken all the promises provided during the purchase.

I have never come accrosss this type of fake people in my 8+ years internet marketing career!

Regards
Abdu Ssamad

couponphp 14th March 2017 12:34 AM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
Abdu,

That is simply not true, we had a chat this morning with you by email and all your emails were responded in hours and some of them in minutes in the last 6 months.

We provide excellent support and we solve all the clients' problems.
You are still welcome to use our script as long as you want we don't put any limits on it.

We're still answering small inquiries super fast disregarding of what kind support subscription you have.
But when a small inquiry develops into hourly long conversation and requires code examination and our intervention in your hosting and at the same time you demand immediate reaction we are kindly asking to purchase a paid support subscription, it is just $49 per 6 months and it is a common practice in almost all software.

MoreTricks 14th March 2017 10:26 PM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by couponphp (Post 11037131)
Abdu,

That is simply not true, we had a chat this morning with you by email and all your emails were responded in hours and some of them in minutes in the last 6 months.

We provide excellent support and we solve all the clients' problems.
You are still welcome to use our script as long as you want we don't put any limits on it.

We're still answering small inquiries super fast disregarding of what kind support subscription you have.
But when a small inquiry develops into hourly long conversation and requires code examination and our intervention in your hosting and at the same time you demand immediate reaction we are kindly asking to purchase a paid support subscription, it is just $49 per 6 months and it is a common practice in almost all software.

Now I'm facing the issue on login to my account. Why? Did you delete my account for posting a review here?
https://image.ibb.co/n6sq0a/couponphp.png

https://ibb.co/j8Pg6F

guaranis 5th December 2017 12:19 PM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
I was scammed too by this company.
I paid $297, with lifetime updates and feeds but It look like the company changed and now I have no updates on the script and no feeds anymore. The script is ioncubed and bugged so I had to simply change to another script. get out of the web...

couponphp 6th December 2017 03:10 AM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
guaranis, there seems to be some confuse because we don't have prices $297 and we do have regular updates: https://couponphp.com/blog/

pharos3470 26th February 2018 02:21 AM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by couponphp (Post 10807954)

Pricing starting as low as $49
CouponPHP - Coupon / Deal website in seconds

What is starting from $49 ?

couponphp 27th February 2018 01:03 AM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pharos3470 (Post 11318558)
What is starting from $49 ?


It's the 2 years old message, the prices start from $97

guaranis 3rd March 2018 01:29 PM

Re: Coupon PHP - 100% Automatic Coupon and Deals Script
 
That was not $297 but $197 (my fault) but it was the professional license.

$197 One-time fee
Lifetime free upgrades
Lifetime free couponFeed

take a look at your archives
https://web.archive.org/web/20140917...ponphp.com:80/


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:22 AM.