Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Other Website Products & Services (https://www.warriorforum.com/other-website-products-services/)
-   -   Deleted thread (https://www.warriorforum.com/other-website-products-services/1346113-deleted-thread.html)

Jasonpimenov 11th May 2018 04:33 AM

Deleted thread
 
deleted by thread owner.

Floydgregori 7th July 2018 06:33 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
I just got 2 Baller links delivered by Jason and extremely happy with it. It gave a high boost to my current ranking on google , will definitely buy again !

Thank you :)

soulravager 25th July 2018 07:09 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Just ordered and requested for the articles to be published on 10th of August. I'll report back when they get delivered.

Jasonpimenov 3rd August 2018 08:39 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Floydgregori (Post 11392141)
I just got 2 Baller links delivered by Jason and extremely happy with it. It gave a high boost to my current ranking on google , will definitely buy again !

Thank you :)

Awesome , Thank you for the order and review . Thanks again :)

Jasonpimenov 3rd August 2018 08:40 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulravager (Post 11401369)
Just ordered and requested for the articles to be published on 10th of August. I'll report back when they get delivered.

Thanks for the order.

Looking forward to it :)

Jasonpimenov 8th August 2018 05:47 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
We are now offering free and discounted review copies for 5 members.

Please get in touch(Email/Skype/ P.M) if you're interested and we will take it from there :)

Thank you

John Riddle 9th August 2018 04:16 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Just ordered some articles, I will report when they get delivered.

Daret 9th August 2018 04:30 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasonpimenov (Post 11408163)
We are now offering free and discounted review copies for 5 members.

Please get in touch(Email/Skype/ P.M) if you're interested and we will take it from there :)

Thank you


I can not see the prices in the offer, can you please share the same. I will be interested in a review copy

Jasonpimenov 9th August 2018 04:56 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daret (Post 11408634)
I can not see the prices in the offer, can you please share the same. I will be interested in a review copy

Hi

Thanks :) I just sent you a p.m :)

Nikolas 11th August 2018 12:08 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Hi,
Can you please pm me the web sites and the price list?

Jasonpimenov 11th August 2018 12:53 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikolas (Post 11409476)
Hi,
Can you please pm me the web sites and the price list?

Hi

I just sent you a p.m with the site list and pricing :)

Thanks

Jasonpimenov 12th August 2018 11:15 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
We are now offering discounted review copies , please get in touch if you're interested :)

Thanks

DClaire Nolas 13th August 2018 12:34 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
I will take a review copy. Please p.m me what you need.

Jasonpimenov 13th August 2018 01:12 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DClaire Nolas (Post 11410610)
I will take a review copy. Please p.m me what you need.

Sure thing , just sent you a p.m :)

Thanks

Rezichiang 14th August 2018 10:54 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
please p.m me your list with pricing

Jasonpimenov 15th August 2018 04:38 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rezichiang (Post 11411185)
please p.m me your list with pricing

Hi Rezi

I've just sent you a p.m :)

Thanks.

tprestoza 25th August 2018 06:42 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Just got three of my links delivered on time.We moved from position 12 to position 5 for the keywords we selected. Will order again the next month.Recommended! Thank you

tprestoza 25th August 2018 06:45 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Just got three of my links delivered on time. We moved from position 12 to position 5 for the keywords we selected. Will order again the next month. Recommended! Thank you

Jasonpimenov 29th August 2018 06:40 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tprestoza (Post 11416515)
Just got three of my links delivered on time. We moved from position 12 to position 5 for the keywords we selected. Will order again the next month. Recommended! Thank you

Thanks for the review mate , it was great working with you :)

Looking forward to your next order ))

Thank you

schttrj 4th September 2018 03:41 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Just dropped by to say I dealt with Jason a week back and he delivered some solid links with good TAT.G ood seller.

I got four links delivered of my last order from Jason and i'm impressed with the quality of article and magazine the article is placed , can't imagine getting links in these sites at this price .

Will send more orders soon , once i see they stick permanent .
Thanks!

Jasonpimenov 6th September 2018 07:38 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by schttrj (Post 11420878)
Just dropped by to say I dealt with Jason a week back and he delivered some solid links with good TAT.G ood seller.

I got four links delivered of my last order from Jason and i'm impressed with the quality of article and magazine the article is placed , can't imagine getting links in these sites at this price .

Will send more orders soon , once i see they stick permanent .
Thanks!

Thanks mate for the review and working together .

Looking forward to your next order then : )

Thanks :)

Sandra Ericson 12th September 2018 12:10 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Totally Fraud. He takes the order from you again and again and after some days, he will say, temporarily unavailable and also said, paypal account problem. Even you send from 4/5 different paypal, he will tell the same shit inspite of getting that money. Then, I paid him as FNF after that he was unable to send the links as before but he never refund your FNF payment.

Jasonpimenov 13th September 2018 10:22 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandra Ericson (Post 11424267)
Still waiting for getting the orders.


Hi Sandra

We just delivered the links to your inbox ))

Please let us know if you've any questions or more orders.

Have a great day
Jason

Coderunclebkk 14th September 2018 11:37 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
I ordered several time from Jason and was never disappointed.

He usually delivers in 4/5 days which is really fast taking in account the quality of the blog post he is providing.

I would recommend his service to anyone, you can't go wrong with this

Cheers

Jasonpimenov 17th September 2018 09:29 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coderunclebkk (Post 11424939)
I ordered several time from Jason and was never disappointed.

He usually delivers in 4/5 days which is really fast taking in account the quality of the blog post he is providing.

I would recommend his service to anyone, you can't go wrong with this

Cheers

Kim , Thank you for your review mate :)

I really appreciate that and looking forward to do more business with you ))

Thanks again
Jason

snipermk0 18th September 2018 05:05 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
I paid Jason and still waiting for links. Was told there are some issues from his side relating to his paypal so waiting for a resolution from him and will reserve my review for then.

EDIT: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER! DID NOT DELIVER LINKS AND WHEN ASKED FOR A REFUND, THREATENED ME BY SAYING THAT HE WILL SEND SPAM LINKS TO DEINDEX MY SITE!

I had sent payment to him 6 weeks ago and he made me send payment to multiple paypal addresses. Scammed me out of my money and I have complete proof of all this shadiness. Will post screenshots in a few hours for everyone to see.

Jasonpimenov 20th September 2018 07:43 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by snipermk0 (Post 11426335)
I paid Jason and still waiting for links. Was told there are some issues from his side relating to his paypal so waiting for a resolution from him and will reserve my review for then.

Issue sorted , sorry about inconvenience.

Please let me know if you've any questions.

More orders are welcome

Thanks

RiddleLo 21st September 2018 04:48 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
I've sent you an email, please get in touch.

Jasonpimenov 23rd September 2018 12:17 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RiddleLo (Post 11428128)
I've sent you an email, please get in touch.

Thanks mate , we just did .

Thanks again
Jason

snipermk0 3rd October 2018 07:41 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasonpimenov (Post 11427489)
Issue sorted , sorry about inconvenience.

Please let me know if you've any questions.

More orders are welcome

Thanks


BS you haven't sorted s**t for me. You took my money, reported to paypal that I was a hacker and then never gave me a refund. I'll have screenshots pretty soon for people to see so they don't fall for your BS

AbhiTan 9th October 2018 01:18 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Is that do-follow links?

Jasonpimenov 9th October 2018 07:16 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AbhiTan (Post 11435864)
Is that do-follow links?

We have a mix of do-follow and no follow )

Sent you a p.m

downtownmoney 9th October 2018 11:09 PM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Please contact me when you have a moment, I am interested in a few links! Thanks :)

Jasonpimenov 10th October 2018 05:55 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by downtownmoney (Post 11435988)
Please contact me when you have a moment, I am interested in a few links! Thanks :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasonpimenov (Post 11435931)
We have a mix of do-follow and no follow )

Sent you a p.m

PM Sent :)

aviroy619 3rd December 2018 02:19 AM

Re: Get Links on top publications - huffingtonpost ,nytimes , digitaljournal and many others
 
Do you have any business related magazine or website ?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:01 PM.