Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 08:29 PM   #351
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 232
Thanks: 30
Thanked 30 Times in 23 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Lucky,

I have a few questions here for ya. Ive tried a few VA services in the past and havent had much luck but seems like you have past the test of time, have it well organized, adapting to the ever changing winds of SEO and will be signing up with you shortly.

A few questions...

You mentioned something about free reports, ebooks, who will create these? If it is your team, can you elaborate what kind of experience they have in this area?

Local SEO, i see somewhere in the thread, you mentioned citations, do you have much experience with these or is this something you are currently learning

follow up on citations, approximately how long does it take your team to do a set of 50 citations?

What indexing service you currently using

You had mentioned in an earlier post about your group approach with specialized teams, so if i get the full time VA, do i get a specialized person, ie, SEO... or do i a VA service where i get the whole team approach?

Thanks,

Chris
jcbradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 01:55 AM   #352
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jcbradley View Post

Hi Lucky,

I have a few questions here for ya. Ive tried a few VA services in the past and havent had much luck but seems like you have past the test of time, have it well organized, adapting to the ever changing winds of SEO and will be signing up with you shortly.

A few questions...

You mentioned something about free reports, ebooks, who will create these? If it is your team, can you elaborate what kind of experience they have in this area?

Local SEO, i see somewhere in the thread, you mentioned citations, do you have much experience with these or is this something you are currently learning

follow up on citations, approximately how long does it take your team to do a set of 50 citations?

What indexing service you currently using

You had mentioned in an earlier post about your group approach with specialized teams, so if i get the full time VA, do i get a specialized person, ie, SEO... or do i a VA service where i get the whole team approach?

Thanks,

Chris
hello Chris

Thanks for showing interest in our services.. Let me reply to your all the questions.


1. "You mentioned something about free reports, ebooks, who will create these? If it is your team, can you elaborate what kind of experience
they have in this area?"

Yes, we create, free ebooks and submit to free ebook sites...
- we create them, in PDF and Exe format with the help of Ebookpro 6
- we submit exe files with PAD Worker & PromoSoft
- we submit pdf with ebook jungle..


creating ebook and screen saver is not very effective now, hardly 10% success
but we are getting good results with pdf
Promote Your E-Book With E-Book Directories

Here are some E-Book directories that you could submit to:-

eBook Directory - Search for eBooks, many free!
Free-eBooks.net | Download free Fiction, Health, Romance and many more ebooks
http://ebooks.searchking.com/
Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance | Free Credit Report | Cell Phones at Ebookpalace.com
Mind Like Water Ebooks Free PDF Downloads for Kindle Ipad Nook and Ebook Readers
e-book-zone
http://www.ebookheaven.co.uk/forum (free ads forum)
Ebook Heaven's e-book Directory
Received Text EBooks - Home
eBook Freeway

2. Local SEO, i see somewhere in the thread, you mentioned citations, do you have much experience with these or is this something you are
currently learning

we are already working citations since last 2 months. Getting good results ( not perfect)

let me past my notes

Citation- a mention of your business on another site.
-Google Places listing
-organically


Level 1 -( heavy weights)

· Yahoo
· Superpages
· Insiderpages
· Angie’s List
· BBB

.............
1. Insider Pages
2. Yahoo
3. YellowPages
4. Angie’s List
5. City Search
6. Yelp



Level 2

- Judy’s Book
- Kudzu
- Manta
- HotFrog
- ShopCity
- Dexknows
- The yellows (Yellow Pages, Yellow Book, Yellow Bot and Magic Yellow)
- Merchant Circle
- Shop City
- Info USA
- AVVO
- Lawyers.COM
- Localeze
- City Search
- Local.com
- Foursquare
- Angie’s List


total list
http://www.warriorforum.com/offline-...le-places.html
~~~~~~~~

reviews on review sites are
considered Level 1 citations as well.

QR Code Explosion a


AMR
PR
vedio makring
forum profies
wiki and plig links

--------



1. Create a Google Places account with all the information
including 10 pictures and 5 videos.

2. Create as many Tier 1 directory accounts as you
can(Insider pages, yelp, etc)


3. Reviews ( we need around 5 of them)

4. Level 2--->>> links with Level 1 citations

5. package 1 on Level 1 citations
======================
Referene
1. Google Places Cheat Sheet
2. G.P.S.S. (Google Places Secret System)-SH local seo
3.advancedgoogleplaces

-------------------------------

===>>>>main site

^^
!!
!!
!!
!!

==>>> Youtube channel ( geo located)




===>>>>main site


==>>> Level 1 -( heavy weights)

^^
!!
!!
!!
!!




==>>> Level 2==50%


==>>> follow up on citations, approximately how long does it take your team to do a set of 50 citations?

A level citations are most important
for B level.. we create script on Imacro... so...it take not much time...


===>>> What indexing service you currently using
we are useing it.. Linklicious.me
but frankly, its better to make links and have some patinces.. rather then pining heavily...
let google find them...it give us better results

===>> You had mentioned in an earlier post about your group approach with specialized teams, so if i get the full time VA, do i get a specialized person, ie, SEO... or do i a VA service where i get the whole team approach?

let me start with...

"Ive tried a few VA services in the past and haven't had much luck but seems l"

I think, the reason is.. One guy can't do any thing...

it donest matter, how good your VA is.. but he can't be
-good writter
-good video creator
-good senuke operator
-good at social media

In short, one guy can't do all things.

Thats why, we need a Team of experts...

This is what we are doing... if need a VA its fine...if u want us to follow a specific strategy, its fine
But, according to us.. group approach give us quick work and quick results.

I hope i answered all the questions. if you have any doubt, then please let me know

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Apr 2012, 02:22 AM   #353
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
robvegas626's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 299
Thanks: 85
Thanked 43 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've been using Bhupesh's VA service for nearly two months and I not only plan to continue using it, I plan to upgrade my package! My rankings have made significant gains, which has brought me a ton of additional traffic, and I can see in the reports he sends me that he is VERY smart and diverse with his link building strategies. This is a powerful service, it's extremely well-organized, and it gets results.

robvegas626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Apr 2012, 02:40 AM   #354
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robvegas626 View Post

I've been using Bhupesh's VA service for nearly two months and I not only plan to continue using it, I plan to upgrade my package! My rankings have made significant gains, which has brought me a ton of additional traffic, and I can see in the reports he sends me that he is VERY smart and diverse with his link building strategies. This is a powerful service, it's extremely well-organized, and it gets results.

Thanks Rob

Its a great compliment, Because review from Click bank super affiliate.


Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Apr 2012, 08:27 AM   #355
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello freinds..

Quick update...Infact very good news

We are getting very good results with Wiki's

almost 1000-1200 live links and it includes Edu and Gov sites.

We are adding wiki links in package 1.

and all other task in package 2, Directory, Elgg

since every thing is applied...exciting clients will get these reports too

we will update first post ASAP

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Apr 2012, 09:57 PM   #356
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed: Your transaction ID for this payment is: 532830611H323474J

Thankyou
ecmweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Apr 2012, 03:07 AM   #357
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ecmweb View Post

Order placed: Your transaction ID for this payment is: 532830611H323474J

Thankyou
hello

yes i confirm, that we get paid. sending u confirmation email shortly

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Apr 2012, 08:01 PM   #358
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld
Posts: 15
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I am very interested in your package 1.
Could you PM me so I can discuss in detail my thoughts.
many thanks
Chris
Chris R Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Apr 2012, 02:48 AM   #359
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chris R Thomas View Post

Hi, I am very interested in your package 1.
Could you PM me so I can discuss in detail my thoughts.
many thanks
Chris
hello Chris

PM send

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Apr 2012, 02:19 AM   #360
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld
Posts: 15
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Thanks for your reply,


it appears I cannot reply to your pm privately until 50 posts


.

1) does your package 1 include article writing for new websites
2)If not, my intention is to build the site , leave for month or so and then start the backlinking.
3) Do you recommend a wp theme, I have recently bought wso wp elite which seem to be very good themes with fb timeline intergration and mobile ready
4)I am also looking at microdata / rich snippet plugins as I would like the site to be easily intergrated with google places - can you recommend one.
chris
Chris R Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Apr 2012, 06:25 AM   #361
My house is my office.
War Room Member
 
Abraham L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 143
Thanks: 57
Thanked 117 Times in 88 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there.

I'm thinking about hiring your services for one site I have. Some of the keywords have moderate competition so I would probably purchase Package 2.

My question is, cause I see that you use blog networks on your strategy.

After all the Google updates, do you still use them? If so, can I "customize" my package so it doesn't include blog networks?

Thanks =)
Abraham L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Apr 2012, 10:24 AM   #362
soft hands warm heart
War Room Member
 
Rick Britton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 736
Thanks: 496
Thanked 231 Times in 202 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Would like to discuss using your services and in particular hiring a VA. Could we start a discussion? Thanks

Rick Britton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Apr 2012, 03:54 AM   #363
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chris R Thomas View Post

Hi Thanks for your reply,


it appears I cannot reply to your pm privately until 50 posts


.

1) does your package 1 include article writing for new websites
2)If not, my intention is to build the site , leave for month or so and then start the backlinking.
3) Do you recommend a wp theme, I have recently bought wso wp elite which seem to be very good themes with fb timeline intergration and mobile ready
4)I am also looking at microdata / rich snippet plugins as I would like the site to be easily intergrated with google places - can you recommend one.
chris

hello

"it appears I cannot reply to your pm privately until 50 posts"

yes forum rules. any ways let me reply to your questions


1) does your package 1 include article writing for new websites

we create artciles for , web2 sites, wiki's, artcile marking, blognetworks.
But since we use PLR, we never suggest webmaster to use the same content on there website.
In short, we do write artciles, but for submstion only, not webcontent.

2)If not, my intention is to build the site , leave for month or so and then start the backlinking.

Yes sure, take your time. Let us focued on our stregnth, link building.

3) Do you recommend a wp theme, I have recently bought wso wp elite which seem to be very good themes with fb timeline intergration and mobile ready

since, we never used it. can;t say any thing.

4)I am also looking at microdata / rich snippet plugins as I would like the site to be easily intergrated with google places - can you recommend one.

same, since we never use these plugin's can't say


Please let me know, if u have doubts

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Apr 2012, 04:14 AM   #364
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Abraham16 View Post

Hi there.

I'm thinking about hiring your services for one site I have. Some of the keywords have moderate competition so I would probably purchase Package 2.

My question is, cause I see that you use blog networks on your strategy.

After all the Google updates, do you still use them? If so, can I "customize" my package so it doesn't include blog networks?

Thanks =)

hello

"My question is, cause I see that you use blog networks on your strategy.

After all the Google updates, do you still use them? If so, can I "customize" my package so it doesn't include blog networks?"


Very interesting question.

yes google deindex few blog networks ( few but not all)

Like

BMR
ALV
UAW
and few others...
http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...-uaw-dead.html

since.. we are using blognetwork as one task.... and use them on buffer sites..

all our and our clients sites are 100% safe

By the way, we added wiki's, edu and other sites

Please check the details

http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors...ml#post6004819

back to your question

"If so, can I "customize" my package so it doesn't include blog networks?"

yes sure, we can...


Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Apr 2012, 04:18 AM   #365
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rick Britton View Post

Would like to discuss using your services and in particular hiring a VA. Could we start a discussion? Thanks
hello


"Would like to discuss using your services and in particular hiring a VA. "

okay....


"Could we start a discussion?"

yes sure...

Email id: bhupeshbhandari2000@gmail.com
Skype: luckyman4ever
call me at Phone: 91-512-2585000.

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Apr 2012, 09:33 AM   #366
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased Package 1 and will post updates.

The staff has been very responsive and quick to start the process, so if you had any doubts please just buy their package!

ibuylessgas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ibuylessgas For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 04:43 PM   #367
My house is my office.
War Room Member
 
Abraham L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 143
Thanks: 57
Thanked 117 Times in 88 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have one more question as I think I will be ordering your services soon for a site that I'm building,

If I choose package 1 for example, can I make it so that the links are spread in one month instead of 10 business days? I don't want any Google slap of any sort because I'm building links to my site too fast (same for package 2).

Just wondering if that's possible.

Thanks for the support =)
Abraham L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 11:53 PM   #368
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My month is up now. Lots of communication and lots of reports.

Bhupesh is always available.

Now I'm just waiting for my pages to rise up the mighty Google.
JasonMantle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JasonMantle For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2012, 02:10 AM   #369
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
bjarvie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 59
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to give the service a test run... Ill order the fulltim VA after a conversation on skype... add me pleasea as i can not send PM my skype details is under my profile...
bjarvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Apr 2012, 05:21 PM   #370
soft hands warm heart
War Room Member
 
Rick Britton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 736
Thanks: 496
Thanked 231 Times in 202 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could you give a list of tasks the VA can do other than link building?

I would like: add, schedule, edit blog posts, create and upload simple video to Youtube, create/maintain social media campaigns, edit complete wordpress site (change Theme, spin content, re-create site with new theme etc), on page SEO, site speed improvements and all kinds of things I can't think of now

do your staff do this kind of work? Clearly you can see I need a technical assistant, plus some backlinking work when no tech stuff to do. Setting up digital product delivery, adding links in context ...

I have 8 websites that need help... can your service help me? All content rich, user friendly, need more stuff adding. How about making new WP site from scratch? Work with me to build how I like with the VA doing the technical stuff

I would be interested eventually in keeping VA working all the time if that is the case

Rick Britton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2012, 06:16 AM   #371
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Google Penguin Update
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello


Sorry for delay in reply, I was checking about Google Penguin Update. I already get few emails from clients about new google updates.



Lets discuss about Google Penguin Update and our SEO strategies, How Google Penguin Update effect us.



Let me start with -
The Google Penguin Over Optimization Penalty
SEO Anarchy or Web Freedom? (An Open Letter to Google) - SEO Chat


In short...


"The biggest culprit in recent days have to do with keyword rich anchor text."


Examples of these are:
  • blog networks ------Using on buffer sites
  • blog carnivals ----we never used it
  • 3 way link building schemes----we never used it
  • article spinning networks----Using on buffer sites
"If you have seen a large decrease in you rankings in the past few days (starting around April 23rd 2012) due to the new Google Penguin Over Optimization Update"

...........The solution................

Moving forward SEO needs to focus on:

  1. Producing high quality content, both on and off-site
  2. Building a social media community using an on-site blog, facebook, twitter, facebook, and Google Plus
  3. Collecting reviews and positive feedback from social networks, review sites, and product and site reviews.
  4. Displaying customer feedback to the engines using micro data in the form of rich snippets
  5. Building quality websites that produce low bounce rates, high page views, and long time on site statistics
  6. Have your site produce successful searches (searches where a visitor does a search, goes to your website, finds what they were looking for, and does not do another search).

What to do Now?

  • Less focus on Keyword Anchor Text. The incoming links still help, but using keyword anchor text needs to be kept in check. Too many incoming links with exact anchor text can trigger the Over Optimization Penalty.
  • Keep producing great content (both on site, and off site)
  • Focus on social media… building a community, and producing helpful fresh content to your customers
  • Be Patient. Google will make the necessary changes to keep their search results the best in the industry. If you conducted yourself with reputable marketing tactics… producing a great website, user experience, and great content, your rankings will come back.

"If your site has too high a percentage of incoming anchor text as your keywords… I believe a flag has gone off in Google, and your site will be penalized for Over Optimization."

Okay........ What's the best SEO practice?

==>>>Les us focus on Keyword Anchor Text.
Let us foucs on several kw's, target home page and innter pages.

==>>>Keep producing great content (both on site, and off site)
One click Spinning is dead. But producing quality articles will work.
From senuke from "Deadly SEnuke mistakes! Read this!"
.....................................
#3 - Content Strategy for AWESOME results: (like the results seen in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1782, $0 to $100/day in EIGHT days).

Writing an article from SCRATCH andddd spinning it to 30-40% uniqueness BY HAND (of course you can get help from ContentBoss). People avoid this because it takes them a really long time, but guess what? You reap what you sow.

If you put in the effort required for this strategy, you can expect 80%-90% of your submissions to get indexed by Google!

But wait... there's one more...
..................................( we will use it asap, for web2 and wiki's)
#4 - Content strategy for JAW-DROPPING results. (like the results seen in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1893, PR0 to PR5 for a brand-new domain in 6 weeks!)

I really would NOT recommend this strategy to anyone unless you have a large team of people working for you, or have a lot of money to invest in content creation.

But if you do have either of those things at your disposal, then don't even bother spinning the articles! Instead, create DIFFERENT articles for each web 2.0 property that you post to using the "load articles from directory" option inside SEnuke. Get someone to write 20 different articles for one keyword and then post a different article to each web 2.0 site. If you do this, 100% of your submissions will be indexed in Google. and your website will get a crazy amount of "virtual respect".

And after you have those 20 articles, guess what? You can spin them using the "auto generate spinner variations" button and submit them AGAIN under different accounts. Using this technique, you can even rank for many "don't waste your time" keywords, although you'll have to do a lot of nuking!
....................................

==>>>Focus on social media
we already added, facebook, twitter youtube and google + .But i think, we have to add social media much earlier ( probably in next 2-3 weeks)

We are prepared for Google updates. Please let me know, what should we add to make our services better.

Thanks


Update..........
4 may 2012.....we are very close now.

Please check it

SEnuke X, SEnuke Blog - SE Nuke, Search Engine Optimization Software

from senuke...
(
SEnuke X as a SEO/Linking program, it is also a great general example of how to beat Penguin
by making natural links in a scalable way.)


Penguins, Pandas, and Panic at the Zoo | SEOmoz

Penguin Analysis: SEO Isn't Dead, But You Need to Act Smarter | Microsite Masters

Main Backlinks/SEO Discussion - Traffic Planet ( very good info)

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2012, 06:24 AM   #372
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Abraham16 View Post

I have one more question as I think I will be ordering your services soon for a site that I'm building,

If I choose package 1 for example, can I make it so that the links are spread in one month instead of 10 business days? I don't want any Google slap of any sort because I'm building links to my site too fast (same for package 2).

Just wondering if that's possible.

Thanks for the support =)

hello Abraham

"I have one more question as I think I will be ordering your services soon for a site that I'm building,"

you can ask me as many questions as u want . take your time.. no hurries at all.


"If I choose package 1 for example, can I make it so that the links are spread in one month instead of 10 business days? I don't want any Google slap of any sort because I'm building links to my site too fast (same for package 2).

Just wondering if that's possible."

Yes its Possible.... BUT non of our site is deindexed or have issues of Google slap.

The reason is, we are creating content, and using buffer sites for linking.

So, don't worry about Google slap, or any such issues

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2012, 06:28 AM   #373
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bjarvie View Post

I would like to give the service a test run... Ill order the fulltim VA after a conversation on skype... add me pleasea as i can not send PM my skype details is under my profile...
hello
yes sure,
please tell me your skype...

mine is

Email id: bhupeshbhandari2000@gmail.com
Skype: luckyman4ever
call me at Phone: 91-512-2585000.

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2012, 06:33 AM   #374
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rick Britton View Post

Could you give a list of tasks the VA can do other than link building?

I would like: add, schedule, edit blog posts, create and upload simple video to Youtube, create/maintain social media campaigns, edit complete wordpress site (change Theme, spin content, re-create site with new theme etc), on page SEO, site speed improvements and all kinds of things I can't think of now

do your staff do this kind of work? Clearly you can see I need a technical assistant, plus some backlinking work when no tech stuff to do. Setting up digital product delivery, adding links in context ...

I have 8 websites that need help... can your service help me? All content rich, user friendly, need more stuff adding. How about making new WP site from scratch? Work with me to build how I like with the VA doing the technical stuff

I would be interested eventually in keeping VA working all the time if that is the case
hello

"Could you give a list of tasks the VA can do other than link building?"

sorry.....VA's are trained for seo and link building

No doubt, they can do all the other task, but let us focus on our strength

Let us make them experts, rather then cheap data entry operators

I hope it make sense

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Apr 2012, 06:56 AM   #375
soft hands warm heart
War Room Member
 
Rick Britton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 736
Thanks: 496
Thanked 231 Times in 202 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

thanks will look elsewhere for what I need

Rick Britton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2012, 01:02 AM   #376
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rick Britton View Post

thanks will look elsewhere for what I need

hello

"thanks will look elsewhere for what I need "

yes please.

let us focused on creating a team of experts..

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2012, 11:21 AM   #377
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
knowledgeip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 29
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Lucky -

When I hire a part-time or full-time VA, I'm actually getting a whole team of VAs working part-time or full-time for me to perform the various tasks mentioned, right? That's the impression I'm under after reading your posts.

Thanks in advance. Look forward to your response and a very possible partnership.

Originally Posted by luckyman2k View Post

hello Chris

Thanks for showing interest in our services.. Let me reply to your all the questions.


1. "You mentioned something about free reports, ebooks, who will create these? If it is your team, can you elaborate what kind of experience
they have in this area?"

Yes, we create, free ebooks and submit to free ebook sites...
- we create them, in PDF and Exe format with the help of Ebookpro 6
- we submit exe files with PAD Worker & PromoSoft
- we submit pdf with ebook jungle..


creating ebook and screen saver is not very effective now, hardly 10% success
but we are getting good results with pdf
Promote Your E-Book With E-Book Directories

Here are some E-Book directories that you could submit to:-

eBook Directory - Search for eBooks, many free!
Free-eBooks.net | Download free Fiction, Health, Romance and many more ebooks
http://ebooks.searchking.com/
Cash Advance | Debt Consolidation | Insurance | Free Credit Report | Cell Phones at Ebookpalace.com
Mind Like Water Ebooks Free PDF Downloads for Kindle Ipad Nook and Ebook Readers
e-book-zone
http://www.ebookheaven.co.uk/forum (free ads forum)
Ebook Heaven's e-book Directory
Received Text EBooks - Home
eBook Freeway

2. Local SEO, i see somewhere in the thread, you mentioned citations, do you have much experience with these or is this something you are
currently learning

we are already working citations since last 2 months. Getting good results ( not perfect)

let me past my notes

Citation- a mention of your business on another site.
-Google Places listing
-organically


Level 1 -( heavy weights)

· Yahoo
· Superpages
· Insiderpages
· Angie’s List
· BBB

.............
1. Insider Pages
2. Yahoo
3. YellowPages
4. Angie’s List
5. City Search
6. Yelp



Level 2

- Judy’s Book
- Kudzu
- Manta
- HotFrog
- ShopCity
- Dexknows
- The yellows (Yellow Pages, Yellow Book, Yellow Bot and Magic Yellow)
- Merchant Circle
- Shop City
- Info USA
- AVVO
- Lawyers.COM
- Localeze
- City Search
- Local.com
- Foursquare
- Angie’s List


total list
http://www.warriorforum.com/offline-...le-places.html
~~~~~~~~

reviews on review sites are
considered Level 1 citations as well.

QR Code Explosion a


AMR
PR
vedio makring
forum profies
wiki and plig links

--------



1. Create a Google Places account with all the information
including 10 pictures and 5 videos.

2. Create as many Tier 1 directory accounts as you
can(Insider pages, yelp, etc)


3. Reviews ( we need around 5 of them)

4. Level 2--->>> links with Level 1 citations

5. package 1 on Level 1 citations
======================
Referene
1. Google Places Cheat Sheet
2. G.P.S.S. (Google Places Secret System)-SH local seo
3.advancedgoogleplaces

-------------------------------

===>>>>main site

^^
!!
!!
!!
!!

==>>> Youtube channel ( geo located)




===>>>>main site


==>>> Level 1 -( heavy weights)

^^
!!
!!
!!
!!




==>>> Level 2==50%


==>>> follow up on citations, approximately how long does it take your team to do a set of 50 citations?

A level citations are most important
for B level.. we create script on Imacro... so...it take not much time...


===>>> What indexing service you currently using
we are useing it.. Linklicious.me
but frankly, its better to make links and have some patinces.. rather then pining heavily...
let google find them...it give us better results

===>> You had mentioned in an earlier post about your group approach with specialized teams, so if i get the full time VA, do i get a specialized person, ie, SEO... or do i a VA service where i get the whole team approach?

let me start with...

"Ive tried a few VA services in the past and haven't had much luck but seems l"

I think, the reason is.. One guy can't do any thing...

it donest matter, how good your VA is.. but he can't be
-good writter
-good video creator
-good senuke operator
-good at social media

In short, one guy can't do all things.

Thats why, we need a Team of experts...

This is what we are doing... if need a VA its fine...if u want us to follow a specific strategy, its fine
But, according to us.. group approach give us quick work and quick results.

I hope i answered all the questions. if you have any doubt, then please let me know

Thanks

Jerry Chen, 6-Figure Magnetic Network Marketer
*** Free 7-Day Totally Win In MLM Bootcamp *** Hot, Self-Branded MLM Leads *** Jerry's Blog ***
knowledgeip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2012, 01:55 PM   #378
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Finally got some time to post my review for luckyman.

I have regional movie based website launched in Jan 2012. Because of the domain age and the competition we were not appeared in search engines till march 2012 . At that time I read a post by luckyman and contacted him for his services and he suggested a basic plan.

And today we are ranking in first page (#7) for keyword #1 and #12 for keyword #2.

I am very pleased and happy to recommend him without any doubt, He communicates well and always available in skype. Today we discussed about the google penguin update, He is an expert and knows what he do.

I will use his services again for my other sites.
superweb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superweb For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd May 2012, 01:54 AM   #379
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by knowledgeip View Post

Hey Lucky -

When I hire a part-time or full-time VA, I'm actually getting a whole team of VAs working part-time or full-time for me to perform the various tasks mentioned, right? That's the impression I'm under after reading your posts.

Thanks in advance. Look forward to your response and a very possible partnership.
hello

"When I hire a part-time or full-time VA, I'm actually getting a whole team of VAs working part-time or full-time for me to perform the various tasks mentioned, right? That's the impression I'm under after reading your posts."

YES..Absolutely Right

the reason, is.. that its impossible for one guy to learn all the task. Thas why, we create various groups and each group is expert of that particular task. In this way, we can achieve quality of work, At Most Affordable Price.


Another update.

we already added wiki's in all packages. we are getting around 2000+ live links Including EDU links and Gov links.

And in package 2...

directory
Elgg
Pligg site


we don't get time to update the sales letter.....And time for another update..

After google updates (Penguin update), its time to add socail media marking.

Now we need, Reals fans, Google + and twitter followers. We are adding socail media marking ASPA in all packages.

Since its paramount important now..

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luckyman2k For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd May 2012, 08:33 PM   #380
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
knowledgeip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 29
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks, luckyman!

Will be testing your service today.

Originally Posted by luckyman2k View Post

hello

"When I hire a part-time or full-time VA, I'm actually getting a whole team of VAs working part-time or full-time for me to perform the various tasks mentioned, right? That's the impression I'm under after reading your posts."

YES..Absolutely Right

the reason, is.. that its impossible for one guy to learn all the task. Thas why, we create various groups and each group is expert of that particular task. In this way, we can achieve quality of work, At Most Affordable Price.


Another update.

we already added wiki's in all packages. we are getting around 2000+ live links Including EDU links and Gov links.

And in package 2...

directory
Elgg
Pligg site


we don't get time to update the sales letter.....And time for another update..

After google updates (Penguin update), its time to add socail media marking.

Now we need, Reals fans, Google + and twitter followers. We are adding socail media marking ASPA in all packages.

Since its paramount important now..

Thanks

Jerry Chen, 6-Figure Magnetic Network Marketer
*** Free 7-Day Totally Win In MLM Bootcamp *** Hot, Self-Branded MLM Leads *** Jerry's Blog ***
knowledgeip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2012, 10:19 PM   #381
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: new orleans, louisiana
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i got the latest version of IBP Business edition. with arelis. wont expire til may of 2014. if anyone interested. give me a shout
nolaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2012, 01:33 AM   #382
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by knowledgeip View Post

Thanks, luckyman!

Will be testing your service today.
yes sure. any time

thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2012, 01:34 AM   #383
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nolaman View Post

i got the latest version of IBP Business edition. with arelis. wont expire til may of 2014. if anyone interested. give me a shout
thanks for the offer
but we already have

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2012, 09:10 PM   #384
Seo Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 445
Thanks: 36
Thanked 58 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I placed an order for a full time VA and will post a review after I have used the service for awhile.
abbadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2012, 01:17 AM   #385
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by abbadox View Post

I placed an order for a full time VA and will post a review after I have used the service for awhile.
I confirm, that we get paid for full time VA

I m sure, that u will be happy with work and we will get good review.

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2012, 10:39 PM   #386
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
knowledgeip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 29
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by luckyman2k View Post

yes sure. any time

thanks
Placed 1 order for package 1.

Transaction ID: 18000732B32837332
knowledgeip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2012, 01:18 AM   #387
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by knowledgeip View Post

Placed 1 order for package 1.

Transaction ID: 18000732B32837332
hello

i confirmed, that we get paid for package 1

please send us site details

thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th May 2012, 11:19 AM   #388
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 160
Thanks: 21
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

My website is in Chinese. Do you support keyword in Chinese ?
Thanks
Tony

mbliu118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th May 2012, 10:16 AM   #389
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mbliu118 View Post

Hi,

My website is in Chinese. Do you support keyword in Chinese ?
Thanks
Tony
hello

Yes, thanks to "Magnus Simonsbacka" we can do in any language

we are already working on several Non English sites

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th May 2012, 01:03 AM   #390
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 24
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I just made my order for package#2
invoice id: 34dddsudy433sp4c4nmqt8h3mssosggckkgkckc
paisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th May 2012, 07:08 AM   #391
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by paisit View Post

Hi, I just made my order for package#2
invoice id: 34dddsudy433sp4c4nmqt8h3mssosggckkgkckc
hello

i confirm, that we get paid for package 2

thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th May 2012, 11:42 PM   #392
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 24
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I feel confident about your service. I ordered 2 more of Pack#2

Invoice ID is 34dddsvfqepos9am1038qqfsw04k0o8sskgks0w.
Invoice ID is 34dddsvgyerqcz7f0hqd0v5v0ogcssgc80sw84g.

Detail was in your email. Thanks
paisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th May 2012, 02:15 AM   #393
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by paisit View Post

Hi, I feel confident about your service. I ordered 2 more of Pack#2

Invoice ID is 34dddsvfqepos9am1038qqfsw04k0o8sskgks0w.
Invoice ID is 34dddsvgyerqcz7f0hqd0v5v0ogcssgc80sw84g.

Detail was in your email. Thanks
hello

thanks for showing faith in us.

i confirm, that we get paid for 2 package 2.

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th May 2012, 07:43 AM   #394
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: LA
Posts: 108
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Interested in part time VA for link building.

Tell me, how did you changed your strategy after Penguin update? Recently i had VA mostly posting to private blog networks with targeted keyword anchor links and it was very good until Penguin hit. Blog network was killed, so were my client rankings. They continued their work with WEB 2 properties, but this didn't produce any good results, so im considering to change my VA. Do you offer any insurance of your services?
nesvarbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th May 2012, 08:29 AM   #395
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nesvarbu View Post

Interested in part time VA for link building.

Tell me, how did you changed your strategy after Penguin update? Recently i had VA mostly posting to private blog networks with targeted keyword anchor links and it was very good until Penguin hit. Blog network was killed, so were my client rankings. They continued their work with WEB 2 properties, but this didn't produce any good results, so im considering to change my VA. Do you offer any insurance of your services?
Hello

Thanks for showing interest in our services.
Very good Question, "how did you changed your strategy after Penguin update?"

Penguin update are the hottest issues, every one is talking about
https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Penguin+update
Search Form - Traffic Planet

We are reading and testing a lot about Penguin update. Well let me tell u very interesting fact. (90% of our sites are not effected with this updated at all. Our 4 test sites lost there ranking.) But the good thing is, that few of them are already back. But the bad new is, that still some clients sites are hit by Penguin update, and we are working on it.

"Strategy After Penguin Update"


Credit goes too..
"Penguin Panda Knockout Code: The SEO in 2012 and Beyond!"
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...12-beyond.html
And

enguinized! How to Recover Your Website from the Google Penguin
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/597470-free-warrior-special-offer-penguinized-how-recover-your-website-google-penguin.html

Let me put my notes here.......

=>>The Question Arises How to Get Rid of Panda
-Quality Contents
-Value to an average user.
-They should not be keyword stuffed

==>Spun articles on webpage
-They are spun at all three levels i.e. word, phrase and sentence levels. (paragraph level is possible)
-The spinning process should always be semi-manual.
-No footprints

***************** Link building *****************

==>> Partial Match Anchor Text: ~~~ anchor text diversity
“dog training” as keyword is you should use
all the related keywords as well. Like “dog training”, “dog videos”, “puppy training Classes”,
“dog training collars”. This is also called anchor text diversity.

==>> Natural Signals as anchor text for example “click
this link”

==>> Quantity of Backlinks:
1) Gradual:
2) Random: - no link wheels
link primads or link magnets
3) Comments + profiles ---- Big No
4) Deep Linking.

40% of the backlinks should point to the main page while rest 60% of the backlinks

==>> Google OVER SEO Penalty

should point to the inner pages. This technique is called deep linking.

“OPEN” and “RANDOM” interlinked Tiers. Open link wheels make it little hard for
Google to recognize the linking pattern.

==>> How to escape from the Penguin Update: Some Counter Measures

-Avoid Keyword Stuffing: Keyword stuffing is a bad idea now. While
composing new posts on your website, make sure that you have a keyword
density not more than 2-3%.

-Avoid Cloaking: Cloaking means hiding stuff from Google.

-Avoid Duplicate Contents: Do not create multiple pages, sub domains, or
domains with substantially duplicate contents.

In short....


-Anchor Text Diversity

-Natural Signals as anchor text for example “click this link” ..we are adding this now at the end of artcile

-Quality Contents Now artciles are of 550 words, previously it was around 400 words

-Adding socail media, we are working on it. like getting traffic for facebook twitter and so on. previously we just create accounts and use them in buffer sites

At the end, since we are doing white hat practice, we are happy now No need to worry about what google is doing, we have to foucs on about quality sites and quality link building. white hat seo take efforts, but its worth in long time.

Thanks
Please feel free to give me your suggestions

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2012, 03:17 AM   #396
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: LA
Posts: 108
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One last question, what software do use for spinning?
nesvarbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2012, 06:02 AM   #397
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nesvarbu View Post

One last question, what software do use for spinning?

hello

we are using, TBS till now.

VA writer, read it, and then spin it...

But thanks to giving us suggestion for useing

Spin Rewriter - Article Spinner and Article Rewriter - Best Rewriter Out There!

and article builder

let us test it.. may be time for an other update

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2012, 10:04 AM   #398
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 160
Thanks: 21
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Luckyman,
Do you support anchor text in Chinese ?
I can provide article in English but the keyword must be in Chinese .
Please advise.
Thanks
Tony

mbliu118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2012, 10:56 PM   #399
LuckyDigitals.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,444
Thanks: 389
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mbliu118 View Post

Hi Luckyman,
Do you support anchor text in Chinese ?
I can provide article in English but the keyword must be in Chinese .
Please advise.
Thanks
Tony
hello

-Do you support anchor text in Chinese ?
yes

-I can provide article in English but the keyword must be in Chinese .

yes i know...


Magnus teach us, how to do seo for non english sites. My suggestion, lets chatt on skype or by email
to discuss further.

Thanks

luckyman2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th May 2012, 03:26 AM   #400
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 100
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Best SEO Tools & Experienced SEO Team At Most Affordable Price. Cheap Virtual Assistant Availabl
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Has anyone seen any results from this service???

One question?

If i ordered 3 or 4 packages: do you again make new facebook pages, twitter, squidoo and blogspot ETC pages again for every package????

Do you again submit more PDF files to the same sites????

Also on the VA package i note that you have a team doing specific tasks like the various different parts to the packages, question is once all the twitter, facebook, video ETC are created what do your guys then move onto to continue to promote the site in differing ways???
andrewellis3 is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
aggressive white hat seo, cheap virtual assistant, manual link building, seo va, seo virtual assistant

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:54 AM.