Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 30th Oct 2011, 11:10 PM   #101
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TheRichLife View Post

I just placed an order. Thanks!

Mailed You.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2011, 11:16 PM   #102
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by investsino View Post

Are you still selling this product?
pm me please

Yes. PM sent

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2011, 11:17 PM   #103
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Status Update: Out of 12 , 8 Orders processed 4 more to go for this batch

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Nov 2011, 07:56 AM   #104
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Status Update: Out of 12 , 10 Orders processed 2 more to go for this batch

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Nov 2011, 08:20 AM   #105
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mou,

Thanks for building a beautiful webpage at a great price. I don't understand how people don't see the value in this. I will definitely be buying again from Mou, if he is still selling this service.

My website is currently on the way to page one of google. I'll give another update once it's there and more sales are coming in, but this is definitely my favorite website offer on WF as of right now.

Thanks Mou keep providing the great service that you are providing!
Zanen22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Nov 2011, 09:48 AM   #106
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Zanen22 View Post

Mou,

Thanks for building a beautiful webpage at a great price. I don't understand how people don't see the value in this. I will definitely be buying again from Mou, if he is still selling this service.

My website is currently on the way to page one of google. I'll give another update once it's there and more sales are coming in, but this is definitely my favorite website offer on WF as of right now.

Thanks Mou keep providing the great service that you are providing!

Thanks for your feedback. We will get your site to Google Page #1 as promised. However, these sites gets lot of traffic from long tail very targeted keywords. :-) Hint (check your incoming search terms)

I'll wait for more updates.


Specially like this :-)





....and this :-)






.We will take new orders once we are in control of the orders in hand. Some of the clients who understands the value of our service ordered 5+, 10+ sites

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Nov 2011, 10:33 AM   #107
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Status Update : Last spot To go!


..

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Nov 2011, 08:31 AM   #108
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Status Update: All gone for this batch except 2 warrior who pmed earlier to reserve a spot for them.

If you have missed it...PM to be informed before we start taking new orders



.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Nov 2011, 01:04 PM   #109
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
vanillablueskyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 694
Thanks: 2
Thanked 36 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi....

Please reserve a spot for me..
I would like to order 3 sites. Any discounts?
Minimum income $400 pr site/per month correct?

Best Regards
vanillablueskyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Nov 2011, 01:03 AM   #110
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Guaranteed Google Page #1 Ranking With Done For You 35 page+ Authority Site!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PMed the details. Please check


Originally Posted by vanillablueskyy View Post

Hi....

Please reserve a spot for me..
I would like to order 3 sites. Any discounts?
Minimum income $400 pr site/per month correct?

Best Regards

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 08:37 AM   #111
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We are now taking new orders for the new Year!!







'

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 03:53 PM   #112
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you really guarantee Minimum income $400 per site/per month?

If so - I'm in ..
amichay16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 11:13 PM   #113
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by amichay16 View Post

Do you really guarantee Minimum income $400 per site/per month?

If so - I'm in ..

Sorry dude...nowhere we have guaranteed a fixed amount .......... and to tell you frankly if anyone promises any guaranteed amount those are false promises.

We have clients who have ordered 16+ sites because they understand the value of this service we are offering.

I suggest you go through the OP and feedback before ordering

..

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2012, 06:52 PM   #114
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
nemesis81's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Italy
Posts: 73
Thanks: 8
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mailed You, i can't PM for now
nemesis81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2012, 11:22 PM   #115
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nemesis81 View Post

Mailed You, i can't PM for now

Reply sent

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:23 AM   #116
Active Warrior
 
7thAmigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, can you PM me a sample site? Also, can we give you keywords to build a site on?

Thanks!
7thAmigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jan 2012, 12:30 PM   #117
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 7thAmigo View Post

Hi, can you PM me a sample site? Also, can we give you keywords to build a site on?

Thanks!
More samples PMed

Yes you can specify the products you want us to review


.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jan 2012, 03:38 AM   #118
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi just would like to know if you are open for orders?
thanks sue
savesulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jan 2012, 03:55 AM   #119
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by savesulli View Post

Hi just would like to know if you are open for orders?
thanks sue

Yes accepting a few more orders for this batch.

...

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2012, 04:50 AM   #120
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 58
Thanks: 17
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI,

Please send me sample sites.

I have some confusion..
You have mentioned,
55+ product reviews/articles and
55 + pages in your replies

But in sale copy you said
25 + pages.

Also the sites will have how many products reviewed
and how many non reviewed products will be displayed


Thanks
wftush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2012, 07:25 AM   #121
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes it is 25 pages as mentioned in the sales letter.

55 pages was for few initial orders we processed long time back when we started this service. However you can order additional product reviews also.

The current offer is about 25+ pages. There will be minimum 20 reviews, rest can be info articles depending on niche





Originally Posted by wftush View Post

HI,

Please send me sample sites.

I have some confusion..
You have mentioned,
55+ product reviews/articles and
55 + pages in your replies

But in sale copy you said
25 + pages.

Also the sites will have how many products reviewed
and how many non reviewed products will be displayed


Thanks

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jan 2012, 11:50 AM   #122
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 47
Thanks: 14
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Who writes the articles? Are they native speakers with a writing background?
I want very high quality articles and product reviews?
Can you provide this?
kelik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2012, 02:34 AM   #123
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kelik View Post

Who writes the articles? Are they native speakers with a writing background?
I want very high quality articles and product reviews?
Can you provide this?

All articles are of high quality. You can check out the sample sites provided in the OP


Note To those who have PMed to reserve spot: We are about to increase the current ( lowest) price of this service

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 01:21 AM   #124
Aussie, Oi
War Room Member
 
Noctilus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 343
Thanks: 64
Thanked 66 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I liked your honesty towards newbies. Sellers must tell customers new to this that they should be aware of the buying selling marketplace first.

I noticed you are ranking #1 for pet safety gates (4 million + results in google) and your sites look good too.

Do you offer any maintenance packages to make sure the rankings don't slump?

Ive sent you a PM regarding bulk orders and discounts.

Im also not sure about the 55 articles on the site we get or is it 5+20 reviews/articles? Anyway PM sent on that too. Is it that they were for the first few who got in? How much to order:
per more reviews?
per more related niche info articles?
Noctilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 08:42 AM   #125
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Noctilus View Post

I liked your honesty towards newbies. Sellers must tell customers new to this that they should be aware of the buying selling marketplace first.
Thanks. We strive to be absolutely transparent in our service.


I noticed you are ranking #1 for pet safety gates (4 million + results in google) and your sites look good too.

Do you offer any maintenance packages to make sure the rankings don't slump?

Ive sent you a PM regarding bulk orders and discounts.

Im also not sure about the 55 articles on the site we get or is it 5+20 reviews/articles? Anyway PM sent on that too. Is it that they were for the first few who got in? How much to order:
per more reviews?
per more related niche info articles?

I've PMed the details.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2012, 06:32 PM   #126
Aussie, Oi
War Room Member
 
Noctilus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 343
Thanks: 64
Thanked 66 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed an order for the 25 page authority site with a guaranteed ranking. Looking forward to the list of topic choices.
Noctilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 01:48 PM   #127
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Noctilus View Post

Just placed an order for the 25 page authority site with a guaranteed ranking. Looking forward to the list of topic choices.

Thanks for the order

You will receive a list of researched topics within 48 hrs

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 03:52 PM   #128
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 539
Thanks: 22
Thanked 226 Times in 119 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any past customers willing to chip in with some (general) income stats? So far I've only seen OP post a few testimonials saying someone made their first sale..frankly, that could be written by anyone.

So any past customers who are satisfied wanna give their $0.02?
GobBluthJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2012, 05:13 AM   #129
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GobBluthJD View Post

Any past customers willing to chip in with some (general) income stats? So far I've only seen OP post a few testimonials saying someone made their first sale..frankly, that could be written by anyone.

So any past customers who are satisfied wanna give their $0.02?
Thanks for your interest. The OP has screenshots of mails received from customers who have sent mail on their own. I do not push customers to post or buy testimonials as many do here.

If you go through past few posts you will see some of them have come back and written what they have felt about our service. (Yes I didn't push them to come back and post again after the sales starts)

Secondly, our total service provides much more value as compared to the rates we ask. So it happens that many customers get these packages (often 10+ sites) and flip them for higher prices as the site quality fetches much more than they are charged for.

Anyways thanks for your interest

~Mou

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Mar 2012, 04:51 PM   #130
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 309
Thanks: 42
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered, look forward to seeing the finished website. Thanks
moneyglue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Mar 2012, 12:01 AM   #131
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by moneyglue View Post

Just ordered, look forward to seeing the finished website. Thanks

Thanks.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Apr 2012, 03:11 AM   #132
HyperActive Warrior
 
FivestarHB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 210
Thanks: 12
Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am going in. Say good bye to sniper sites and this will be fast start to new authority sites. Looking forward to getting started. Once my site is built, will swing into link building, and getting some non-critical extra content. I like Nate Rivers approach http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-100-days.html which is to build an authority site around a particular niche and group of related products. Build lots of useful content around the product reviews. This product will give me a headstart. Unique content, unique site. Now Ive got to wait for Mou to build it.

I have Found the Ultimate IM Retirement Plan
Done for you Marketing System
17 Year old Company Recurring Income
It is the Perfect Home Business!
FivestarHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Apr 2012, 10:55 AM   #133
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by FivestarHB View Post

I am going in. Say good bye to sniper sites and this will be fast start to new authority sites. Looking forward to getting started. Once my site is built, will swing into link building, and getting some non-critical extra content. I like Nate Rivers approach http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-100-days.html which is to build an authority site around a particular niche and group of related products. Build lots of useful content around the product reviews. This product will give me a headstart. Unique content, unique site. Now Ive got to wait for Mou to build it.

Welcome to the our clients club

You are absolutely right. The way things have moved in last few months, only sites with high level content (both reviews and other useful content) that provides actual value to the visitors will survive.

We have actually identified 6 type of content that can be built around the product, other than the reviews.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Apr 2012, 07:33 AM   #134
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi. Is this service still available? Can these sites be used with Plimus and clickbank also? Thanks
Brum26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Apr 2012, 02:51 PM   #135
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brum26 View Post

Hi. Is this service still available? Can these sites be used with Plimus and clickbank also? Thanks

Sure , however we will change the seo part (in compliance with Google Changes).

We develop all type of content rich site... so YES for the 2nd part of your question


.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 05:08 AM   #136
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mou View Post

Sure , however we will change the seo part (in compliance with Google Changes).

We develop all type of content rich site... so YES for the 2nd part of your question


.
Thanks, is there a way that I can contact you to discuss this as I don't have enough posts to PM. I was hoping to specify a niche if that is possible. I am on skype md.innovations

Thanks
Brum26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 12:46 PM   #137
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brum26 View Post

Thanks, is there a way that I can contact you to discuss this as I don't have enough posts to PM. I was hoping to specify a niche if that is possible. I am on skype md.innovations

Thanks
Yes you can choose your niche. Email at communications @vwitonline.com (without space)


.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th May 2012, 05:37 PM   #138
Warrior Member
 
imterry's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It looks like all of mou's threads have been dead for a month now except this one, and he hasn't responded to my email. Does anyone know if he is still around? I ordered a website with seo 3 months ago that is around 75% complete and the website isnt showing in the serps yet. There are a couple of pages like the privacy policy ranked around 179 but that's about it.

Update:

3 months have gone by, ordered 25 page website with SEO (guaranteed page 1 of google)

Website only 75% complete and not showing up in the serps yet for my main keyword.

I hope I haven't been left out to dry like all of the past WSO I have ordered.

Terry

Free Video! Discover how to pocket $500 to $1000 with this simple trick whenever you run it!
http://www.extremedailyincome.com
8 simple steps! 8 days!
http://www.extremedailywealth.com

Last edited on 14th May 2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: .
imterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th May 2012, 11:21 AM   #139
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by imterry View Post

It looks like all of mou's threads have been dead for a month now except this one, and he hasn't responded to my email. Does anyone know if he is still around? I ordered a website with seo 3 months ago that is around 75% complete and the website isnt showing in the serps yet. There are a couple of pages like the privacy policy ranked around 179 but that's about it.

Update:

3 months have gone by, ordered 25 page website with SEO (guaranteed page 1 of google)

Website only 75% complete and not showing up in the serps yet for my main keyword.

I hope I haven't been left out to dry like all of the past WSO I have ordered.

Terry
Terry,

Please check your mail. You are not left out dry ..... none of our clients are left dry, though Google's changes has forced us to do more hard work and bear extra expenses

.

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th May 2012, 02:08 PM   #140
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Christopher Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this offer still available?
Christopher Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2012, 12:38 AM   #141
HyperActive Warrior
 
frachar48's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 160
Thanks: 28
Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, like Christopher is this offer still available?

frachar48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2012, 10:02 AM   #142
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by frachar48 View Post

hi, like Christopher is this offer still available?
Originally Posted by Christopher Johnson View Post

Is this offer still available?
Yes Offer still available for 25 page review site

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st May 2012, 08:47 PM   #143
Out to change the WORLD!
 
TheZeoliteExpertsGroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Hillsborough, NC
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can these sites be suited to a specific topic for me with basic templates? I actually *AM* the leading authority and have written and published much on the subject… :rolleyes:... What I need is one of these awesome expert sites combined with some articles and a little savvy marketing to go with my new company and make the launch work like I want it to…

+1 (919) 904-0783
jimflowers@thezeoliteexperts.com
skype = jimflowersnc

Best regards.
Jim
TheZeoliteExpertsGroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2012, 09:24 AM   #144
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TheZeoliteExpertsGroup View Post

Can these sites be suited to a specific topic for me with basic templates? I actually *AM* the leading authority and have written and published much on the subject… :rolleyes:... What I need is one of these awesome expert sites combined with some articles and a little savvy marketing to go with my new company and make the launch work like I want it to…

+1 (919) 904-0783
jimflowers@thezeoliteexperts.com
skype = jimflowersnc

Best regards.
Jim
Jim

We have some other services too (mentioned in my sig).... I'm sending you a mail so that we can discuss your exact requirements

~Mou

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2012, 01:35 PM   #145
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am very interested in your services and like the sample sites. I have a couple of questions. Is there any additional charges for the software that pulls the data from Amazon. (If you are using something like WPZon Builder to build the site) Or are you using the API directly from Amazon? Depending on your answer to the above my next question is can the sites be flipped as you indicated above?

If they can then I am definitely going to use your service.

Many thanks


Originally Posted by Mou View Post

Thanks for your interest. The OP has screenshots of mails received from customers who have sent mail on their own. I do not push customers to post or buy testimonials as many do here.

If you go through past few posts you will see some of them have come back and written what they have felt about our service. (Yes I didn't push them to come back and post again after the sales starts)

Secondly, our total service provides much more value as compared to the rates we ask. So it happens that many customers get these packages (often 10+ sites) and flip them for higher prices as the site quality fetches much more than they are charged for.

Anyways thanks for your interest




~Mou
Tessab4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 07:25 AM   #146
Mou
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Mou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , India.
Posts: 1,040
Thanks: 186
Thanked 71 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page+ Authority Site with Google Ranking!! Don't settle for less!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tessab4 View Post

I am very interested in your services and like the sample sites. I have a couple of questions. Is there any additional charges for the software that pulls the data from Amazon. (If you are using something like WPZon Builder to build the site) Or are you using the API directly from Amazon? Depending on your answer to the above my next question is can the sites be flipped as you indicated above?

If they can then I am definitely going to use your service.

Many thanks
Thanks for your interest.

First of all, we are not pulling the data from Amazon. All reviews are researched and written from scratch. So all content is unique and we are not using any software.

Regarding flipping...yes you can definitely flip the sites...it is your site and you can do whatever you wish to

Mou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2012, 06:32 AM   #147
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 34
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page Amzn Authority Site. Get Laser Targeted Traffic . See Proof Inside!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

any sample?
eric56hk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2012, 01:34 PM   #148
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page Amzn Authority Site. Get Laser Targeted Traffic . See Proof Inside!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When you say "Authority sites", do you mean PR 8 or PR 9?
Busndyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2012, 07:12 PM   #149
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page Amzn Authority Site. Get Laser Targeted Traffic . See Proof Inside!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this looks great just purchased!
mossino7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2012, 08:46 PM   #150
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 66
Thanks: 1
Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Done For You 25 page Amzn Authority Site. Get Laser Targeted Traffic . See Proof Inside!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, after the site is built, it will immediately start earning money? Is the site completely on autopilot or do we still need to do some maintenance work every once in a while / extra work? I know you say the earnings varies from niche to niche, so do you know how much can one earn monthly from fitness & computer niches?

Thanks!
Luminous64 is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
adsense, amazon, authority, google, guaranteed, page, page 1 google rankings, ranking, site

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 PM.