Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Other Website Products & Services (https://www.warriorforum.com/other-website-products-services/)
-   -   THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks! (https://www.warriorforum.com/other-website-products-services/660279-dime-sale-38-killer-ready-go-minisites-resell-rights-9-bucks.html)

sbucciarel 23rd August 2012 04:43 AM

THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks!
 

Jemtrum 24th August 2012 11:37 PM

Re: Minsites in Minutes! 23 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $27 Bucks!
 
ANYTHING that Suzanne puts up or puts her name to, I will buy. You cannot go wrong with her offers. This one in particular is amazing and should be priced much higher (it's that good).

sbucciarel 25th August 2012 04:14 AM

Re: Minsites in Minutes! 23 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $27 Bucks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jemtrum (Post 6859734)
ANYTHING that Suzanne puts up or puts her name to, I will buy. You cannot go wrong with her offers. This one in particular is amazing and should be priced much higher (it's that good).


Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it.

Mandator 25th August 2012 06:28 AM

Re: Minsites in Minutes! 23 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $27 Bucks!
 
Can you accept Payza (former AlertPay) as an alternative means of payment?

sbucciarel 25th August 2012 07:30 AM

Re: Minsites in Minutes! 23 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $27 Bucks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandator (Post 6860993)
Can you accept Payza (former AlertPay) as an alternative means of payment?

I don't have a Payza/Alert Pay account, so no, sorry.

sbucciarel 11th September 2012 02:38 AM

Re: Minsites in Minutes! 23 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $17 Bucks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rub87ST (Post 6961875)
Can you accept Payza (former AlertPay) as an alternative means of payment?

No sorry. Don't use Payza.

tonyla 7th October 2012 03:50 PM

Re: THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks!
 
Hi I purchased niche blog dime sale and have nore received my blogs.
Did I not look in the right spot or was this just an over site on your part.

It has been going on 4 years now, thought I check. I did pay a ton of money.
Please advice, If you don't have the bonus ones done that's okay.
I can wait on those. If i can get at least 25% of 1500 blogs you designed for me that would be swell.
Please advise,
Cheers,
Tony Larrain

sbucciarel 7th October 2012 04:19 PM

Re: THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyla (Post 7124314)
Hi I purchased niche blog dime sale and have nore received my blogs.
Did I not look in the right spot or was this just an over site on your part.

It has been going on 4 years now, thought I check. I did pay a ton of money.
Please advice, If you don't have the bonus ones done that's okay.
I can wait on those. If i can get at least 25% of 1500 blogs you designed for me that would be swell.
Please advise,
Cheers,
Tony Larrain

That's funny because I have never created or offered anyone 1500 blogs in my life and have no intention of doing so, but if you have a receipt for something you bought and did not get, just send that receipt right over and I'll check into it.

Regards
Suzanne

tonyla 9th October 2012 06:48 PM

Re: THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks!
 
Hi,
I sent you the receipt to the email listed on the pdf file about creating a membership account.

Okay thanks,
Anthony Larrain
Tony Larrain
Tony La
Midnight tony la
the online money bee
the Tek teach
the blues hurricane

sbucciarel 9th October 2012 06:53 PM

Re: THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyla (Post 7138161)
Hi,
I sent you the receipt to the email listed on the pdf file about creating a membership account.

Okay thanks,
Anthony Larrain
Tony Larrain
Tony La
Midnight tony la
the online money bee
the Tek teach
the blues hurricane

I already responded to your email just now. Why are you posting in this thread. It is not related to the receipt you sent.

Suzanne

tonyla 9th October 2012 07:05 PM

Re: THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks!
 
Thank you for the prompt service.
I missed the email about information in accessing the blogs.
My fault, very sory.

sputnik4024 9th October 2012 07:15 PM

Re: THIS IS A DIME SALE!!! 38 Killer Ready-to-Go Minisites With Resell Rights for $9 Bucks!
 
Cool product. I'm thinking about selling these on Fiverr. These pre-built websites tend to do very well and attract lots of buyers.
Check out my website http://buyfblikes.ca/


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 PM.