16 replies
  • PPC/SEM
  • |
Hey All,

So someone recommended me this PPC network, Adpad.
I started a campaign and I am not getting any clicks even though I kept CPC $1.
Moreover when I tested some keywords of my ads in "ad testing", no results came up. Before I contacted staff and I got a quick reply. Now its been like a week that I am constantly contacting regarding this matter but having no reply.
#adpad #ezanga
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    so what do you expect us to do? You need to keep focused on finding out info from them.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9774214].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Abdullah Zahid
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      so what do you expect us to do? You need to keep focused on finding out info from them.
      I just posted to see user experience with them if they had any. Also, they are not replying. What I can do now?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9774230].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author megingenbrandt
        Originally Posted by Abdullah Zahid View Post

        I just posted to see user experience with them if they had any. Also, they are not replying. What I can do now?
        Hey there, Abdullah. I'm Megan, the PR Specialist from eZanga.com. Again, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but our staff has been out of the office for the holiday. Someone will be getting in contact with you sometime today or early tomorrow to help with your account questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do in the meantime.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9774503].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Abdullah Zahid
          Originally Posted by megingenbrandt View Post

          Hey there, Abdullah. I'm Megan, the PR Specialist from eZanga.com. Again, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but our staff has been out of the office for the holiday. Someone will be getting in contact with you sometime today or early tomorrow to help with your account questions. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do in the meantime.
          Got reply from staff. Hope to get the problem solved soon. Thanks for taking notice.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9774728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author megingenbrandt
    Originally Posted by Abdullah Zahid View Post

    Hey All,

    So someone recommended me this PPC network, Adpad.
    I started a campaign and I am not getting any clicks even though I kept CPC $1.
    Moreover when I tested some keywords of my ads in "ad testing", no results came up. Before I contacted staff and I got a quick reply. Now its been like a week that I am constantly contacting regarding this matter but having no reply.
    Hey there, Abdullah. I'm Megan, the PR Specialist from eZanga.com. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, our staff has been out of the office for the holiday. Someone will be getting in contact with you sometime today or early tomorrow to help. I hope this helps! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do in the meantime.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9774500].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lrs1995
    Any reviews on their traffic?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9776505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jgjh151
    I noticed a delay after posting an ad/campaign, then using their internal search tool to view your ads. Takes some time for it to show up. I've contacted them a few times and support has been pretty fast.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9776616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author groundefiance
    I had my campaigns set 3 days ago with good amount of keywords and cpc. Until now, i don't get even a single click! I even managed to increase CPC to almost a dollar but all my campaigns are not getting clicks, even worldwide campaigns. I added them in skype, emailed them, but they we're replying so slow and I noticed that they don't value their customer's inquiry if you don't insist enough.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9791590].message }}
  • any reviews on this traffic ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9800790].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dge
    ran 2 campaigns but had no clicks (checked the words on adwords Keyword Planner...),
    That was weird...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9834790].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Abdullah Zahid
    I contacted them and they "approved" my account and yet I was not getting clicks. Then I inquired them and then the "approved" my campaigns and said that now it will be automatic. I am getting clicks but so far, no conversions on like 5-7 email-submit offers I have promoted. Dont know what kind of traffic is that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9835272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrfree2015
    i have already tested this source traffic my result is i spent 10$ i get 1 lead so ....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9836504].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shafiqq07
      I also learnt that 4 of my campaign didn't receive any clicks. According to my account manager, he said that I need to implement tracking.

      I just installed prosper202 and still no use. Afraid that I'm doing it wrong.

      Anyone able to help?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9845020].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author niceharry
        Originally Posted by shafiqq07 View Post

        I also learnt that 4 of my campaign didn't receive any clicks. According to my account manager, he said that I need to implement tracking.

        I just installed prosper202 and still no use. Afraid that I'm doing it wrong.

        Anyone able to help?
        Hi Shafiqq07,

        I just came to read about some complaints about Adpad on complaintsboard.com where customers leave a complaint. I think you should check it out:

        eZanga - Click Fraud, Review 263034 | Complaints Board
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10248795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TB Ann
    May be they have lack of publishers.
    Try another networks,
    Don't stick with one network .
    Signature
    SELL & BUY Adult Traffic
    www.trafficbroker.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10257022].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jbhyip
    I opened and funded my account with ezanga on Nov' 21st. It was a Saturday, but I called them anyways to find out if a new account needs verification, left a message. I still have not heard from them. I called several times and nothing. I sent them and email via support almost 2 weeks ago requesting my account to be closed and my deposit to be refunded. Still no answer. I had to contact my bank to get a refund.
    Signature
    Wolf Storm CPA Network. No minimum weekly pay!

    Social Media Management Tool
    . Free for 30 Days!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10434655].message }}

Trending Topics