I feel like I am banging my head against a wall here... and my lack of understanding is so frustrating I am turning to you guys in the hope someone is able to help and "fill in the blanks" for me.
My Goal: To successfully track which keywords are converting on my CPA campaigns on the MaxBounty Network.
Tracking I am using: Prosper202
Traffic Source: Bing
The Problem: I am confused about exactly what to put where in order to correctly set up the SUBID and Callback Url.
MY PROMISE: I will write a complete guide step by step detailing the exact steps in order to help other beginners in the future and make it available here.
So here is where I am:
1. I have my selected campaign I want to promote
2. I have created adverts in Bing with my researched keywords
3. I have set the campaign and ads up in Prosper
The next stage and where I need help is:
- Exactly what do I need to add to the MaxBounty campaign URL in order to track the Keyword correctly in Prosper202?
- What other details/information/code do I need to include so that my callback URL works correctly when I save it within the campaign for MaxBounty.
I would be extremely grateful if someone can help - I have watched videos, read guides etc but cannot get my head around it... I'm not unintelligent but this is making me feel stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!