Learned various methods and I want to ask you which is most true for you.
1. One guy which I believe most in uses one adgroup and one keyword for that adgroup. Use buying words. Warned about using many keywords because the CTR goes down and it will cost you more.
2. One guy was filling up with 500 keywords. What the heck. Really? Didn't care much about buying keywords.
3. One recommended Grav 1-60 and price below $50. Avoid video only sales page.
4. One recommended not the top spot in the SE. Best place top right where sponsored usually are and not listed in the organic search result.
5. One said. Scrw your CTR you need to worry about your conversion rate. As an example one ad had $37 in the ad text and meant that this way it will sort out everyone that don't want to buy.
I don't agree to this. CTR must be high to keep the cost down.
What do you think guys. Grateful for your input.