I've just launched a new sales funnel, offering bespoke meal plans within the weight loss market. Specifically, I'm focussing on the Mediterranean diet to start.
My PPC adverts have been running for four days on Bing but I've yet to make a sale (but that's OK, for now). I've tried to refine the keywords and adverts to make them more relevant to the offer but am a little stuck as to what to focus on next.
Below is a summary of my metrics. Are there any glaringly obvious issues here? What would you focus on if it were your funnel?
P.S. It's worth noting that I am starting from scratch here. I am building a new audience rather than marketing to an existing one so understand I need to build trust. It's also worth noting that the sales page is targetted at men, something I'm considering changing to be gender neutral.
Sales funnel overview
- PPC advert (Bing) - CTR ~2%, CPC ~0.4
- Opt-in page (free sample meal plan) - Converts at ~20%
- Thank-you page (with link to sales page)
- Five part email series (Deliver the gift, My "Aha" story, Introduce offer, Provide testimonials, Limited time offer -30%) - Open rate starts ~65%, drops to ~40% by third email, drops again to ~20% by fourth/fifth email
- Sales page - 130+ views, ~3% CTR to checkout
- Checkout - only 4 views, 0 conversions
Any guidance would be much appreciated.