(Here is a screenshot of my Adwords account on a typical day,
so I know what I am talking about when it comes to PPC)
Everyone who has heard or read my guides knows that they can be a gamechanger in your life if you applied it right.
This guide will not disappoint you if you are willing to put in the work to make it happen.
There are various factors when it comes to building a profitable campaign.
Here are the main 10 Factors You Should Do to Start Out Right.
1. Always have conversion tracking in place to make sure you know which keyword is converting.
2. Ensure your quality score is optimal so your cost is lower than your competitor and maximise profit margin on the backend.
3. Have an attractive ad copy to stand out from the rest.
4. Make sure your ad copy is relevant to the website you are promoting.
Do not make the mistake of promoting your homepage or any irrelevant page when starting out.
5. Have an eye-catching headline that corresponds to your ads to increase relevance score and audience retention.
6. Try to ask for a higher payout for your offer. Build a friendly relationship with your affiliate manager as they have an eagle view of what is converting and performing well on their network.
7. Always test variables in your funnel.
- Test your ad copies
- Test your websites
- Test offers from different networks
8. Collect email list if possible so you can resell different offers on the backend.
9. Go for recurring offers if possible to maximize your profit margin.
10. Scale up by duplicate your working funnel on a different traffic source. Eg. from Adwords to Bing and vice versa. It is the easiest way to get a bump in your traffic volume.
Added Bonus Tip
11. Try to ride on popular trends before it dies down. That's the easiest and fastest way to bank on it before it gets saturated and expensive.