Ultimate Bing PPC + Clickbank Money Guide

68 replies
  • PPC/SEM
  • |
I chanced upon Bing when I am looking for a cheaper source of quality traffic to promote my offer. I know ppv & solo ads won't cut it cause they are less likely to convert compared to people actively looking for solutions.

Your Online Cash Machine (technically it is known as a Funnel) should consist of 3 main parts for it to work. They are mainly High-Quality Traffic Source, a Converting Landing Page & a Relevant Offer. (These 3 factors are the most important component of any funnel, so make sure you stick it in your head)

[High-Quality Traffic Source] + [Converting Landing Page] + [Relavant Offer] = $$$

If you replace any of the equation, it will look like this.

[High-Quality Traffic Source] + [Relavant Offer] = $
(Direct Linking, It will work but only for some niches that command urgency)

[Converting Landing Page] + [Relavant Offer] = $
(Eg of Poor Traffic Source are Solo Ads & PPV. They do works but the audience is less likely to buy compared to Bing Traffic)

Keyword Research (Signpost)

Think it as signpost leading to your store.

And the ultimate keyword tool is...

That's it. There is no need to buy keyword tools to get extra information that you don't need. I mean, why do you need to know the competition level and etc? If there is a lot of competition, that is great cause that means there is a lot of money to be made. If there is none, that is great too. Test it out and see if it is profitable for you and make sure this keyword is safer than your bank PIN.

Criteria - Make sure the search volume is on a healthy level of between 600-1000. If not, keep finding more keywords to make up for the search volume. Unless your niche is catered to luxury niche (eg yacht), make sure you have a good search volume to make it worth the time to move further within the niche.

Ads (Your Store)


Your customers are arriving in droves to a fair. There are dozens of stores that are competing for the same group of customers. Some of them pay a premium for getting position near the entrance, while others are trying to differentiate with better prizes and etc.

It is similar to ads placement in Bing. The secret to attaining a HIGH CTR is to have a relevant and attractive ad copies right in the face of your audience.
Here is an example of an ad that converts very well for me.


- Make sure your keywords are in the ads
- Mention the benefits of your offer
- Keep it relevant if possible

Landing Page (Your Sales Pitch)


A Landing Page should make your audience
1) Understand what you are selling
2) How your offer is going to help them
3) Why they should buy from you

Most conversion courses go the other way of placing emphasis on button positioning, the colors, fonts and etc. Yes, these elements are important. However, if you can't answer the 3 questions while looking yourself in the mirror, it is unlikely hiring the best sales page copywriter & designer will make any difference either.

Try to make sure your landing page commit to the benefits you promised on the ads and the offer you are selling.

Lastly, Your Offer (Your Goods/Services)


Beside Clickbank, you could promote CPA Networks and etc. However, the reason why I choose Clickbank cause it is beginner friendly. There isn't any form of restriction and most often than not, you could get keywords and landing page from the Clickbank vendors if you ask politely.

Being one of the oldest affiliate networks, you don't have to worry about prompt payment either. This makes it one of the most attractive networks in the world for affiliates.


A typical marketplace of products

- Choose gravity between 20 to 100.
- Do not promote the offer is they are capturing email addresses.
- Make sure the support are responsive (Send an enquiry to test their support)

Once you are well versed in promoting running traffic to offers, try advanced techniques like email capture, rotating different offers and optimizing your landing pages.

That's for now and I hope everyone has a better year ahead in 2018!
Feel free to ask question in the thread if you have any.
#bing #clickbank #guide #ultimate
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Are Solo Ads like on udimi and clickonomy driving traffic that Bad?

    will it be fine for me?

    I am doing money making niche by the way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11283900].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      How do you feel receiving promotional emails in your inbox?
      It is the same as those solo ads you have been sending to your audience.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11284407].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author foley2009
        Hi,

        Is the Ultimate Bing + Clickbank Guide the title of your book?

        If yes, when is it going to be published?

        Is it written in such a way that a very focus newbie can take action and succeed?

        Your view/comment is welcomed.

        foley2009
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11286953].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
          Originally Posted by foley2009 View Post

          Hi,

          Is the Ultimate Bing + Clickbank Guide the title of your book?

          If yes, when is it going to be published?

          Is it written in such a way that a very focus newbie can take action and succeed?

          Your view/comment is welcomed.

          foley2009
          No. I am not selling any wso or any book.
          As per previous threads, I am planning to write for free.
          You can ask questions and comment in the thread if you have anything to clarify.
          Signature

          Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
          1,248 students have benefited so far!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11286972].message }}
  • Thanks A Lot For Your Info

    Please, Can You Help Me Bro

    how can i get more sales from clickbank using solo ads

    What is the best platform to buy solo ads That Converts Into Sales?

    How Can I Find The Top Solo Ads Sellers?

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302325].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sasquatch10
      Hey man, im not an expert or anything but i've heard FB pages have decent solo ads, only for the making money niche i dont know about the rest.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11307477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tradedog
    I just ran a promo on my first CB product (diabetes niche grav 49) using Bing Search ads. Results are
    1849 impressions
    49 clicks
    CTR 2.49%
    CPC 0.33
    Hops 61
    Order form impressions 1
    Spend to date $16
    Sales 0
    I'm happy with them all except the last 1 (-:

    Not really sure how to proceed but I do feel the VSL is too long (25mins) and only makes an order form available right at the end. Could it be this? Many thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11308088].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cooler1
      Originally Posted by Tradedog View Post

      I just ran a promo on my first CB product.
      Are you direct linking or using a lander?
      What match types are you using?
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11308143].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tradedog
        Hey Cooler - thanks for replying. A click on the ad directs straight to the sales page. Its a horribly long video and you can only access the order form when its just about finished. I just changed it out for the text version where you can access the order form by scrolling down.
        Not using a landing page.

        Sorry, what are match types?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11308145].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author cooler1
          Originally Posted by Tradedog View Post

          Hey Cooler - thanks for replying. A click on the ad directs straight to the sales page. Its a horribly long video and you can only access the order form when its just about finished. I just changed it out for the text version where you can access the order form by scrolling down.
          Not using a landing page.

          Sorry, what are match types?
          Match types are what determines what type of searches trigger your ad to be displayed. Its explained in this article with examples.

          https://advertise.bingads.microsoft....-match-options

          If you are bidding on 'Broad match', I recommend going to the "Dimensions" tab for your campaign then click on 'Search terms' in the box. This will show you what searches visitors typed in before clicking your ad. With Broad match, its common your ad might be shown for unrelated search terms that aren't related to your niche.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11308197].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tradedog
      If you're running Bing ads straight through to a Sales page you're not going to sell much.. Your prospective customer does not even know you - why should he/she buy from you? They won't

      Do this...

      Run an ad to an opt in form with a valuable relevant reward for opting in (relevant to your CB product)

      When they opt in, send them a series of emails with relevant, valuable and useful information on a daily basis.

      After a week of this include a link to your relevant CB product saying something like this.

      "By the way there's a great product which I'm sure you would find useful which you can find here"

      (insert affiliate link)

      Good luck!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11320123].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kgibest2
      Originally Posted by Tradedog View Post


      Not really sure how to proceed but I do feel the VSL is too long (25mins) and only makes an order form available right at the end. Could it be this? Many thanks.
      I personally stay away from sales pages that offer long video sales letter because I think people do have all the time in the world to watch over 5 mins of your pitch. Already they know you want to sell them something so why not give multiple of options of VSL and text. Many people would want to scan through the sales page to look for key points that will influence their buying decision and if it is a long VSL with a hidden button, then it might be turn off.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335390].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Wannapreneur
        This is what boggles me so damn much and I encourage replys to this query. With all due respect I have been promoting a singing course and for some FOOLISH reason the company only has a video page with no option to purchase until the video finishes. NO TEXT NOTHING. Just a white screen with a video. Are people seriously that bad at business? I have messaged them 3 times asking if they can provide a text page instead as who on earth would watch a 10 minute video without any text or option to add to cart. No response as of yet, I'm thinking about dropping this product and finding another one.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11374182].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tradedog
    Thanks I'll have a look
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11308244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Can you help me find converting keywords for Bing ads for my business?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11308465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ajit Khodke
    I have heard that Bing ads + Clickbank is not working that good lately...how true is that?
    Signature
    Webhosting.uk.com - (WHUK) :: Get 50% OFF on Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting | Coupon Code - Warrior
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11315494].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by Ajit Khodke View Post

      I have heard that Bing ads + Clickbank is not working that good lately...how true is that?
      It can be true if you believe it.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
    A quick question about match types and negative keywords.

    Say the keyword that I'm bidding on is: blue widgets.

    Now what I want to do is attract all the long-tail traffic by having a broad-match modified keyword, i.e. +blue +widgets, however I do NOT want any traffic from the exact keyword [blue widgets].

    The problem is that when you put an exact keyword [blue widgets] into the negatives list, then that creates a negative keyword conflict with its broad-match modified version, which I would like to bid on, since it gives me nice relevant traffic.

    Am I doing it right or bidding in this way is simply not possible?
    Signature

    .

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11317729].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by SERPTurbo View Post

      A quick question about match types and negative keywords.

      Say the keyword that I'm bidding on is: blue widgets.

      Now what I want to do is attract all the long-tail traffic by having a broad-match modified keyword, i.e. +blue +widgets, however I do NOT want any traffic from the exact keyword [blue widgets].

      The problem is that when you put an exact keyword [blue widgets] into the negatives list, then that creates a negative keyword conflict with its broad-match modified version, which I would like to bid on, since it gives me nice relevant traffic.

      Am I doing it right or bidding in this way is simply not possible?
      It does create conflict for the exact keywords that you have set as negative, but the variation will still show despite the warning in the dashboard.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11318184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffrey Joson
    i think its not allow to direct linking or go to affiliate page, right?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11319365].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      For Bing, it is fine.
      But it is not allowed for Adwords.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11319573].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tradedog
      It's allowed on Bing... but it doesn't work very well. You won't sell much.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11320128].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
        Originally Posted by Tradedog View Post

        It's allowed on Bing... but it doesn't work very well. You won't sell much.
        It depends. I have personally overseen accounts that do 5 figures on Bing.
        Signature

        Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
        1,248 students have benefited so far!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11322040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1Bryan
    It's taken me 4 days to get 1000 impressions ... using 350 keywords.

    But I have gotten 800 of those impressions in the last 2 days ...

    Does Bing take a few days before they really start rolling out your ad?

    I don't mind if that's the case.

    I was hoping to realistically be able to get 40 clicks a day ... I'm building a list off this traffic and know my metrics relatively well.

    (I was in this niche in the past and I'm making a wee bit of a comeback, lol)

    But if it stays this slow ... it's like best I can get realistically is 10-20 clicks a day.

    Any advice?

    Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326043].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
      Originally Posted by 1Bryan View Post

      It's taken me 4 days to get 1000 impressions ... using 350 keywords.

      But I have gotten 800 of those impressions in the last 2 days ...

      Does Bing take a few days before they really start rolling out your ad?

      I don't mind if that's the case.

      I was hoping to realistically be able to get 40 clicks a day ... I'm building a list off this traffic and know my metrics relatively well.

      (I was in this niche in the past and I'm making a wee bit of a comeback, lol)

      But if it stays this slow ... it's like best I can get realistically is 10-20 clicks a day.

      Any advice?

      Thanks!
      If it's a new campaign, then yes, it can be a bit slow in the beginning, but then as your ads get good CTR and if your CPC is competitive, then you will start getting more traffic.

      Also if you are after more volume, then you may want to look into targeting "All search networks", not just Bing/Yahoo....And also make use of broad-match modified keywords, which will allow you to reach out to keywords that are not necessarily present in your campaign.

      An example of that would be "+lose +weight", so thanks to this keyword, your ads will get triggered for something really specific like "how can I lose weight around my belly fast", which you wouldn't normally have as a keyword in your campaign, since the search volume on that would be very low.

      However, these kind of keywords can be very profitable and will help you to increase your daily volume while still being relevant to what you're advertising. Just be sure to regularly run search term reports and neg any keywords, which you think are not relevant to your product/service, because the reach with broad-match modified keywords is very wide, so you have to filter the traffic carefully.

      You may know all of the above, but thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

      Hope this helps.
      Signature

      .

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326127].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 1Bryan
        Originally Posted by SERPTurbo View Post

        If it's a new campaign, then yes, it can be a bit slow in the beginning, but then as your ads get good CTR and if your CPC is competitive, then you will start getting more traffic.

        Also if you are after more volume, then you may want to look into targeting "All search networks", not just Bing/Yahoo....And also make use of broad-match modified keywords, which will allow you to reach out to keywords that are not necessarily present in your campaign.

        An example of that would be "+lose +weight", so thanks to this keyword, your ads will get triggered for something really specific like "how can I lose weight around my belly fast", which you wouldn't normally have as a keyword in your campaign, since the search volume on that would be very low.

        However, these kind of keywords can be very profitable and will help you to increase your daily volume while still being relevant to what you're advertising. Just be sure to regularly run search term reports and neg any keywords, which you think are not relevant to your product/service, because the reach with broad-match modified keywords is very wide, so you have to filter the traffic carefully.

        You may know all of the above, but thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

        Hope this helps.
        Thanks, this is actually very helpful and worth more than 2 cents ... I'm a newbie when it comes to PPC.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    recently removed Broad Search Keywords and Phrase Search Keywords on Adwords now I am barely getting 1 click a day using only exact keywords. Should I add Phrase Search Keywords back? I have heard broad search keywords are a waste of money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329334].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tradedog
    I'm having exactly the same experience. I'm promoting a CB product in the dog training niche.

    I put together a list of 100 exact match keywords.I bid 45c on each keyword.

    A few of the keywords have high search vol.

    I've run this for 3 days and results are pathetic. Less than 100 impressions. 2 clicks. (using enhanced ppc)

    Then I started testing my keywords in the diagnostic preview tool and many were not triggering my ad.Spoke to support and was told the keywords would be added slowly over time to my campaign?

    Weird.

    My ad was also appearing quite low in search results. Page 1 number 5.

    Was also told by Bing Support that I need to run this for some weeks before I start seeing results because I am using enhanced ppc.. "it would require for at least 15 days of historical performance before it starts optimizing your bids"

    In addition to this I am using quite a few keywords from competitor analysis using Ispionage so these are proven keywords.

    The way I see this is right now I'm getting very few impressions and MS is telling me to wait and watch. Thats fine but I see no improvement day on day so what am I waiting for? This campaign is 'asleep' from what I can see.

    The unstated implication from MS is I should increase my bids and something will start happening but I am using enhanced ppc already - so they have leeway.

    Any help or advice gratefully received.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330029].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by Tradedog View Post

      I'm having exactly the same experience. I'm promoting a CB product in the dog training niche.

      I put together a list of 100 exact match keywords.I bid 45c on each keyword.

      A few of the keywords have high search vol.

      I've run this for 3 days and results are pathetic. Less than 100 impressions. 2 clicks. (using enhanced ppc)

      Then I started testing my keywords in the diagnostic preview tool and many were not triggering my ad.Spoke to support and was told the keywords would be added slowly over time to my campaign?

      Weird.

      My ad was also appearing quite low in search results. Page 1 number 5.

      Was also told by Bing Support that I need to run this for some weeks before I start seeing results because I am using enhanced ppc.. "it would require for at least 15 days of historical performance before it starts optimizing your bids"

      In addition to this I am using quite a few keywords from competitor analysis using Ispionage so these are proven keywords.

      The way I see this is right now I'm getting very few impressions and MS is telling me to wait and watch. Thats fine but I see no improvement day on day so what am I waiting for? This campaign is 'asleep' from what I can see.

      The unstated implication from MS is I should increase my bids and something will start happening but I am using enhanced ppc already - so they have leeway.

      Any help or advice gratefully received.

      Thanks
      Try a less competitive niche. That will help alot.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330564].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cooler1
      Originally Posted by Tradedog View Post

      I'm having exactly the same experience. I'm promoting a CB product in the dog training niche.

      I put together a list of 100 exact match keywords.I bid 45c on each keyword.

      A few of the keywords have high search vol.

      I've run this for 3 days and results are pathetic. Less than 100 impressions. 2 clicks. (using enhanced ppc)
      ..
      Is it showing yet what the avg pos of your ads are?

      Are you using a lander?

      What is the avg CPC of the keywords according to the Bing keyword planner?

      Have you put the keywords into separate ad groups so the ads are closely relevant?
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jozef Majda
    Hi I was struggling to make money with bing. I was promoting survey offers, baby diapers offers . . .

    What kind of offers works best for bing?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331386].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by Jozef Majda View Post

      Hi I was struggling to make money with bing. I was promoting survey offers, baby diapers offers . . .

      What kind of offers works best for bing?
      Bear in mind, even with the best offer, you still need a good landing page and ad copies to convert.

      Even between offers, some converts better than others.

      Criteria for a good offer
      1. recurring
      2. not easily bought offline (you can say goodbye to diapers)
      3. solve a VERY painful problem

      There you go, that's it.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332071].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
    Solar, what do you think about bidding on broad-match modified keywords? My experience with them is quite mixed, because on one hand I'm getting relevant traffic, which does occasionally convert, but the sales come from random dead keywords that probably get like 2-3 searches/month.

    It's great when I get a sale from these kind of keywords, but it's just random, accidental - you can't expect to get another sale from the same keyword simply because of their dead volume.

    On top of that, obviously the broad-match modified traffic varies all the time, so essentially your ads get triggered for different keywords every day, meaning you can't expect any kind of consistency in sales....

    This is what happened to one of my campaigns, when I had a period of good sales running a mix of BMM and exact match keywords, but then all of a sudden the sales from BMM keywords stopped and I ended up making a loss.

    Since then I've decided to bid on exact match keywords only, but this significantly reduces the clicks volume and I'm struggling to get even 100 clicks/day...

    Just wondering if I'm on the right track or not by bidding exact match only.

    Thanks
    Signature

    .

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11334389].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by SERPTurbo View Post

      Solar, what do you think about bidding on broad-match modified keywords? My experience with them is quite mixed, because on one hand I'm getting relevant traffic, which does occasionally convert, but the sales come from random dead keywords that probably get like 2-3 searches/month.

      It's great when I get a sale from these kind of keywords, but it's just random, accidental - you can't expect to get another sale from the same keyword simply because of their dead volume.

      On top of that, obviously the broad-match modified traffic varies all the time, so essentially your ads get triggered for different keywords every day, meaning you can't expect any kind of consistency in sales....

      This is what happened to one of my campaigns, when I had a period of good sales running a mix of BMM and exact match keywords, but then all of a sudden the sales from BMM keywords stopped and I ended up making a loss.

      Since then I've decided to bid on exact match keywords only, but this significantly reduces the clicks volume and I'm struggling to get even 100 clicks/day...

      Just wondering if I'm on the right track or not by bidding exact match only.

      Thanks
      If keywords are giving you irregular sales, it is time to look into your landing pages.
      I can help you. Just ask for my help if needed.
      Thanks.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11334414].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
        Originally Posted by solarwarrior View Post

        If keywords are giving you irregular sales, it is time to look into your landing pages.
        I can help you. Just ask for my help if needed.
        Thanks.
        I'm trying to work out what my problem is using the elimination method, rather than keep jumping from one thing to another.

        Since I'm quite confident about my landing page and have tested it multiple times, I want to make sure that I'm not wasting my time by bidding on broad-match modified keywords...

        You can have a top-class landing page, but if your ads get triggered for non-converting keywords, then you won't go far with that strategy.

        That's why I wanted to know if you bid on BMM keywords yourself and what's your experience with them?

        As I said previously, bidding on exact match keywords only limits the traffic volume a lot, hence the reason why I want to know if BMM keywords are the way to go?
        Signature

        .

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11334580].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
          Originally Posted by SERPTurbo View Post

          I'm trying to work out what my problem is using the elimination method, rather than keep jumping from one thing to another.

          Since I'm quite confident about my landing page and have tested it multiple times, I want to make sure that I'm not wasting my time by bidding on broad-match modified keywords...

          You can have a top-class landing page, but if your ads get triggered for non-converting keywords, then you won't go far with that strategy.

          That's why I wanted to know if you bid on BMM keywords yourself and what's your experience with them?

          As I said previously, bidding on exact match keywords only limits the traffic volume a lot, hence the reason why I want to know if BMM keywords are the way to go?
          I always start with BMM, get converting keywords then go deep down into exact if there is sufficient volume, if not I still stick to phrase match.

          If you are getting irregular sales from BMM, but it remains profitable for you, keep it as another stream of income.

          If not you need to cast your net wider and find more BMM keywords.

          I can't say if BMM or phrase or exact match are my exact strategy, it depends on search volume and the niches I am in. That's the nature of marketing. Nothing is certain and concrete. You have to test it yourself.
          Signature

          Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
          1,248 students have benefited so far!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11334653].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
            Originally Posted by solarwarrior View Post

            I always start with BMM, get converting keywords then go deep down into exact if there is sufficient volume, if not I still stick to phrase match.

            If you are getting irregular sales from BMM, but it remains profitable for you, keep it as another stream of income.

            If not you need to cast your net wider and find more BMM keywords.

            I can't say if BMM or phrase or exact match are my exact strategy, it depends on search volume and the niches I am in. That's the nature of marketing. Nothing is certain and concrete. You have to test it yourself.
            That makes sense, because what I noticed if you go into smaller niches by targeting desktop devices only and bid exact match, then the traffic is an absolute joke, i.e. 50 clicks/day at best.

            And that is, by targeting ALL search networks as well. If I go for Bing/Yahoo only, then I can't imagine what the traffic will be like....20 clicks a day? Bare in mind, this is for a good number of keywords that get at least 100 searches/month, according to Adwords.

            The problem is that working with this kind of volume makes everything very long and any profit made is minuscule, so inevitably you want to target BMM keywords to get more traffic, while still keeping it relevant.

            I will do a bit more testing over the next few weeks with BMM keywords in a few different niches and see how it goes.

            Thanks for your help
            Signature

            .

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author radu
    Originally Posted by solarwarrior View Post


    Your Online Cash Machine (technically it is known as a Funnel) should consist of 3 main parts for it to work. They are mainly High-Quality Traffic Source, a Converting Landing Page & a Relevant Offer. (These 3 factors are the most important component of any funnel, so make sure you stick it in your head)

    [High-Quality Traffic Source] + [Converting Landing Page] + [Relavant Offer] = $$$

    If you replace any of the equation, it will look like this.

    [High-Quality Traffic Source] + [Relavant Offer] = $
    (Direct Linking, It will work but only for some niches that command urgency)

    [Converting Landing Page] + [Relavant Offer] = $
    (Eg of Poor Traffic Source are Solo Ads & PPV. They do works but the audience is less likely to buy compared to Bing Traffic)
    Thanks man..informative post. There are quite a lot of variables even for a simple funnel AD => Offer ..

    Anyway our ad looks very optimized, Are you using any retargeting for the people that don't buy/visit the offer page?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kgibest2
    This is a mini-bingads course.... My take from this is that do not promote offers that capture email addresses because you might end up building someones email for free. This is something I always consider...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11335391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
    Solar, what are your thoughts on targeting all devices, including smartphones and tablets?

    Do mobile devices convert well for CB products? From my experience, they do convert, but they generate tons of clicks before doing so, compared to desktop devices, which take a lot less to trigger a sale.

    Of course, there are tons of factors involved in getting a sale, but lately I've been targeting desktop only and I noticed the traffic has significantly dropped in every niche, however the conversions are more consistent and predictable.
    Signature

    .

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11338476].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by SERPTurbo View Post

      Solar, what are your thoughts on targeting all devices, including smartphones and tablets?

      Do mobile devices convert well for CB products? From my experience, they do convert, but they generate tons of clicks before doing so, compared to desktop devices, which take a lot less to trigger a sale.

      Of course, there are tons of factors involved in getting a sale, but lately I've been targeting desktop only and I noticed the traffic has significantly dropped in every niche, however the conversions are more consistent and predictable.
      Create 2 campaigns
      - 1st campaign -> desktop only
      - 2nd campaign -> mobile only

      then do a comparison. If you are still making a profit, just keep it running,
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11340950].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cooler1
        Originally Posted by solarwarrior View Post

        Create 2 campaigns
        - 1st campaign -> desktop only
        - 2nd campaign -> mobile only

        then do a comparison. If you are still making a profit, just keep it running,
        How do you create a mobile only campaign?

        I didn't think there was an option to change the bid for desktop traffic.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11342542].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
          Originally Posted by cooler1 View Post

          How do you create a mobile only campaign?

          I didn't think there was an option to change the bid for desktop traffic.
          When you are creating a new campaign, you can choose the type of the devices you want to target in the campaign settings under "Devices".

          Simply choose to decrease by 100% both the desktop and tablet devices, while leaving the smartphones as it is, so in that case you will only get traffic from smartphones only.

          You can also edit device targeting for an existing campaign by doing the above in the settings of any campaign.
          Signature

          .

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11342671].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affmarketer101
    Thanks for sharing your experience with Bing ads. It's pretty helpful to me as I have nothing knowledge about Bing ads.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11339948].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by affmarketer101 View Post

      Thanks for sharing your experience with Bing ads. It's pretty helpful to me as I have nothing knowledge about Bing ads.
      Keep asking and you will learn more.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11341902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
    Hey Solar,

    Wanted to know what's your strategy when it comes to testing new products/niches?

    Say for example, you find a product/niche you would like to test, you do your keyword research, make a landing page and create the campaign on Bing.

    What do you do next? How many clicks or hops do you get before you start making any changes/optimizing the campaign?

    Similarly, how many clicks/hops do you allow for verifying that your changes actually made a positive difference? For example, you change some content on your presell, then how long do you allow for testing to see if what you've done has improved the conversions?

    I'm assuming the same process would apply if you changed around your keywords or re-written your ads, as obviously any changes can make a difference to the overall results from the campaign, correct?

    Thanks
    Signature

    .

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347070].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by SERPTurbo View Post

      Hey Solar,

      Wanted to know what's your strategy when it comes to testing new products/niches?

      Say for example, you find a product/niche you would like to test, you do your keyword research, make a landing page and create the campaign on Bing.

      What do you do next? How many clicks or hops do you get before you start making any changes/optimizing the campaign?

      Similarly, how many clicks/hops do you allow for verifying that your changes actually made a positive difference? For example, you change some content on your presell, then how long do you allow for testing to see if what you've done has improved the conversions?

      I'm assuming the same process would apply if you changed around your keywords or re-written your ads, as obviously any changes can make a difference to the overall results from the campaign, correct?

      Thanks

      I use A/B significant test calculator to verify if the changes are making a positive impact.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11348836].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
        Originally Posted by solarwarrior View Post

        I use A/B significant test calculator to verify if the changes are making a positive impact.
        How many clicks or hops do you get before you start making any changes/optimizing the campaign?

        Similarly, how many clicks/hops do you allow for verifying that your changes actually made a positive difference?

        A/B significance test calculator is only a tool, because unless you put some numbers there, it's useless.
        Signature

        .

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11349632].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
          Originally Posted by SERPTurbo View Post

          How many clicks or hops do you get before you start making any changes/optimizing the campaign?

          Similarly, how many clicks/hops do you allow for verifying that your changes actually made a positive difference?

          A/B significance test calculator is only a tool, because unless you put some numbers there, it's useless.
          That's why you have to put some numbers there so that it can verify if it is significant to make any changes.

          You won't ask for numbers upfront before you start a campaign.

          You start the campaign and start putting in the numbers.

          That's the difference between reader and doer.
          Signature

          Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
          1,248 students have benefited so far!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11354815].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
            Originally Posted by solarwarrior View Post

            That's why you have to put some numbers there so that it can verify if it is significant to make any changes.

            You won't ask for numbers upfront before you start a campaign.

            You start the campaign and start putting in the numbers.

            That's the difference between reader and doer.
            You would think that the fact I'm still asking questions and keeping your supposedly "useful" thread alive, would actually mean that I'm trying to make my active campaigns work and not just reading?

            But hey, you probably know better.

            And you know what separates a genuine person trying to help vs someone who pretends to be helpful, but in reality just seeks attention/new clients? Straight and specific answers to people's questions.

            I'm trying really hard to make use of your "help", but all your advice revolves around generic replies with no substance.

            No one is asking to be spoon-fed here, because at the end of the day this is just a forum and you are under no obligation to fully reveal your methods or teach anyone anything.

            However, when you create an "ultimate guide" thread, where you pretend to help people, then it would be very kind of you to give more insight into what you do or otherwise not reply at all.

            Do you even realize that the A/B Significance Test tool tells you nothing whatsoever, unless you have a huge difference in conversion rates, i.e. you make 50 sales in 1000 hops vs making 5 sales in 1000.

            Surely, you'd have to be a complete retard to need any kind of tool to know what has worked better in the above scenario?

            Hence the reason why I asked you HOW MANY clicks/hops you get, BEFORE checking anything, because it all takes time, costs money, so it's important to know how much opportunity every campaign or landing page should be given before moving on or starting to change things.

            And yet your reply to that was that you use the A/B Significance Test tool? Well done, mate.

            Anyway, good luck in what you do and I doubt there's any point in arguing with you, because it would lead to a dead end.

            All the best.
            Signature

            .

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11355249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
    And you know what separates a genuine person trying to help vs someone who pretends to be helpful, but in reality just seeks attention/new clients? Straight and specific answers to people's questions.
    -> I don't even bother to paste any link in my thread or sig to get clients. The fact is, I am too busy to seek attention, trying to find new clients or trying to clear my inbox. If you think this thread is not for you, buy course or coaching from someone else.

    I'm trying really hard to make use of your "help", but all your advice revolves around generic replies with no substance.
    -> And you don't even bother to show your Bing, Clickbank or anything remote on the thread to share what you have "been trying to achieve". If you are asking a generic question without any specific numbers, niche or anything to show, then do not expect me to give you a detailed explanation and do your homework for you.

    No one is asking to be spoon-fed here, because at the end of the day this is just a forum and you are under no obligation to fully reveal your methods or teach anyone anything.

    However, when you create an "ultimate guide" thread, where you pretend to help people, then it would be very kind of you to give more insight into what you do or otherwise not reply at all.
    -> If starting over 3 threads, having over 1,000 replies and comments and hundreds of thanks = pretend to help people. Then how would a thread that genuinely tried to help people for free and has achieved results for people look like?

    Perhaps you can take some initiatives to start a thread to help others instead of ranting in this thread so you can understand how hard it is to entertain people who demand everything and yet not willing to sacrifice anything to change their life.

    Hence the reason why I asked you HOW MANY clicks/hops you get, BEFORE checking anything, because it all takes time, costs money, so it's important to know how much opportunity every campaign or landing page should be given before moving on or starting to change things.
    -> So you expect me to spend my time and money to get the answer for you on a silver platter? If you have done your homework and ask a more specific question, I would have given you the answer that you seek.

    Different niche/product has their respective benchmark for performance measurement. Hence, there is no specific number of clicks/hops/impressions for everything. You should know this if you did your homework before asking for an answer.

    And yet your reply to that was that you use the A/B Significance Test tool? Well done, mate.

    Anyway, good luck in what you do and I doubt there's any point in arguing with you, because it would lead to a dead end.
    -> If you Google around, that is the generic answer you will get for your generic question. If you are frustrated with your life, find someone or something else to piss it on. Don't piss it on this thread. Thanks.
    Signature

    Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
    1,248 students have benefited so far!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11355296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whatta Maron
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11359202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
    80% of Bing/Adwords affiliate marketing failed due to poor keyword research and management.
    Never start off with thousands of keywords and always do your research beforehand.

    The free keyword tool in Bing is a good place to start as they have the best information on keyword value and bidding price. The paid keyword tool that anyone is promoting is probably going to get their data from Bing anyway and that makes it redundant to pay for something that is meant to be free.

    Start finding good keywords by typing in your competitor URL in the keyword research tool.
    This will help to dig out most of the keywords that the competitor is optimizing for.


    Next, add these keywords to negative.
    - free
    - refund
    - support
    - job
    - career

    I have a full list of keywords but this is sufficient to start off with.

    Ensure the keywords are in the ad copy for higher relevance score.

    In the next post, I will focus on ad copy and how it should be used in conjunction with keywords.
    Signature

    Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
    1,248 students have benefited so far!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11366636].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ajit Khodke
    Is it true that most of the traffic on Bing is 70% of US traffic?

    Also, do pay per call offers work well on Bing?
    Signature
    Webhosting.uk.com - (WHUK) :: Get 50% OFF on Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting | Coupon Code - Warrior
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11367125].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by Ajit Khodke View Post

      Is it true that most of the traffic on Bing is 70% of US traffic?

      Also, do pay per call offers work well on Bing?
      Pay per call offers work better on Adwords.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385099].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Level Seven
    Hello solar,

    Prosper 202 is not free now.Which is the free tracking software that you recommend now for beginners with low budget?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11370075].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mostCPA
      Regardless GA 'google analtyics' any free software to detect & analytic your campaigns will include a tons of drawbacks & cons.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11370581].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by Level Seven View Post

      Hello solar,

      Prosper 202 is not free now.Which is the free tracking software that you recommend now for beginners with low budget?
      You can track with Bing conversion goals.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wannapreneur
    Very Interesting read. I'm just confused on making landing pages without getting their email. For example, I'm a music producer and I like the Music niche. There's only so much I can promote via email as the only music products I found on click bank were for singing. In the meanwhile though I'm going to ask around people who have lists that are "not in the money making niche" about email marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11374187].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
      Originally Posted by Wannapreneur View Post

      Very Interesting read. I'm just confused on making landing pages without getting their email. For example, I'm a music producer and I like the Music niche. There's only so much I can promote via email as the only music products I found on click bank were for singing. In the meanwhile though I'm going to ask around people who have lists that are "not in the money making niche" about email marketing.
      There isn't any single formula for getting sales.
      You just need to test and test.
      99% won't do it, hence that's why I am making money until today.
      Signature

      Offers 1-1 Coaching for Bing/CPA/Clickbank.
      1,248 students have benefited so far!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11385102].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Wannapreneur
        I sent you a PM. So you run an ad to a opt in page. The customer enters their email. They get a free value item. You follow up with daily emails and sell them a product at the end of it? So after you get lets say 100 people into your email list, do you have to do this again? Or do you just keep emailing those same people.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11405506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author solarwarrior
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398023].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author newbie2great
      What a great post and information! I would like to join your Coaching can you send me a PM on the details.

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yongxue123
    Me too. I have running around not getting the complete information or incorrect information for a number of years. But somehow I feel there is a correct way of doing things and I need someone like you to guide me. If your coaching is opened anytime in future, please PM me.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EllenLive
    Are you currently promoting products on Clickbank, but your sales are low? Maybe your problem is a case of low traffic. Not having a lot of website traffic coming through to your site isn't a good thing. It can cause you to wake up every day and continually see $0 earned each and every day. You need to fix this problem if this is your situation.

    1) Pay per click advertising

    To make this strategy work well for you, you will need to sell a high priced item on Clickbank. If you're promoting an ebook on Clickbank for $19, you don't want to use pay per click (PPC) to drive traffic to your site. There will be no room for a lot of profits - even if your conversion rate was 2%.

    Instead, promote a high "gravity" product that sells for $200 or more. That way if you're using PPC and you get a sale for 50% commission ... you can earn $100 for that sale made. Depending on your cost per click, I'm confident that you can a nice $2,000 - $3,000 a month using this tactic.

    But don't rely solely on PPC alone. There are other traffic strategies that you will want to use to get a promotion to the Clickbank product you're promoting. Just don't blow the bank on pay per click, and you will be good to go.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11401537].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SERPTurbo
      Originally Posted by EllenLive View Post

      Are you currently promoting products on Clickbank, but your sales are low? Maybe your problem is a case of low traffic. Not having a lot of website traffic coming through to your site isn't a good thing. It can cause you to wake up every day and continually see $0 earned each and every day. You need to fix this problem if this is your situation.

      1) Pay per click advertising

      To make this strategy work well for you, you will need to sell a high priced item on Clickbank. If you're promoting an ebook on Clickbank for $19, you don't want to use pay per click (PPC) to drive traffic to your site. There will be no room for a lot of profits - even if your conversion rate was 2%.

      Instead, promote a high "gravity" product that sells for $200 or more. That way if you're using PPC and you get a sale for 50% commission ... you can earn $100 for that sale made. Depending on your cost per click, I'm confident that you can a nice $2,000 - $3,000 a month using this tactic.

      But don't rely solely on PPC alone. There are other traffic strategies that you will want to use to get a promotion to the Clickbank product you're promoting. Just don't blow the bank on pay per click, and you will be good to go.
      Can you please stop talking non-sense and misguiding people, if you have no idea what you're talking about?

      Go to the Clickbank marketplace right now, find me a "high gravity" product that pays at least $100/sale and then tell me the average CPC for the keywords targeting that niche. Please?

      Then factor in using a landing page, the FACT that higher cost products have lower conversion rates and also the budget required for testing those kind of products before you even turn a profit......And I highly doubt you will.

      Best of luck to you.
      Signature

      .

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11401908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bhushan3339
    Content

    Lead Magnet Funnel

    Email Marketing Or Follow up

    Conversion

    Scale & Optimize with Paid Sources << REALLY IMPORTANT

    $$$$ SUCCESS $$$$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11405470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wahuan
    do you say that is ture?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11405745].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics