20 replies
  • PPC/SEM
  • |
Hi all,

I'm looking at using paid internet traffic and was wondering if anyone has any experience using any based for the UK market?

Thanks

HBCFund
#internet #links building #traffic
Avatar of Unregistered
  • I've used paid search targeting the UK for a few different products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11287858].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HBCFund
      Originally Posted by LucidWebMarketing View Post

      I've used paid search targeting the UK for a few different products.
      Hi, did you have much success with any in particular?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11287911].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author expmrb
    Are you looking for an ad network that can provide you UK traffic?
    Signature
    SEO Motionz Forum & Blog- Digital Marketing Forum & Blog,
    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11287879].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HBCFund
      Originally Posted by expmrb View Post

      Are you looking for an ad network that can provide you UK traffic?
      Hi, Looking for traffic from all over the world but mainly the UK market.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11287910].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author expmrb
        Originally Posted by HBCFund View Post

        Hi, Looking for traffic from all over the world but mainly the UK market.
        If you want quality traffic then why don't you try Google Adwords?
        Signature
        SEO Motionz Forum & Blog- Digital Marketing Forum & Blog,
        Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288378].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author HBCFund
          Originally Posted by expmrb View Post

          If you want quality traffic then why don't you try Google Adwords?
          Thanks, it's certainly something to think about, just doing my research first.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wingsofsuccess1
    We've done paid traffic for countires all over the world. Theres not much difference in the places you should be getting your traffic from whether its Facebook, Google, Bing, Native, etc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11287881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author G00GLESLAPPED
    What is your niche?

    Adwords is very expensive but can be profitable it you test, track, test, track.

    Facebook has the most advanced demographic targeting in the business and it's way cheaper.

    Would depend on the niche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288429].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HBCFund
      Originally Posted by G00GLESLAPPED View Post

      What is your niche?

      Adwords is very expensive but can be profitable it you test, track, test, track.

      Facebook has the most advanced demographic targeting in the business and it's way cheaper.

      Would depend on the niche.
      Thanks, the niche is finance, forex and binary options and a small fund.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steven Henry01
    I have experience in Google Adwords in the UK Market. Firstly if your budget is high then you will able to get success in it. Limited budget cannot be helpful to achieve your goals......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ezjob
    I recommend using Facebook's post engagement ad, it's less expensive from my experience than Google. Also, you can target a specific age, gender, group, city, town, country, etc.

    A post engagement ad is when you create an ad that advertises a specific post on your Facebook page. Use a Facebook page pointed to your website or product.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288667].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ivan2b
      FB way is less expensive then Google but Google is more effective. I do not heard this only from my close friends, but I was able to see that directly in practice.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author funnelsoptimizer
    Not for the UK market but I have some experience with the others. Since paid traffic is really huge topic maybe you can give us some more details. Where that traffic is supposed to go, what would you like to achieve and how much are you ready to invest in your paid traffic?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HBCFund
      Originally Posted by funnelsoptimizer View Post

      Not for the UK market but I have some experience with the others. Since paid traffic is really huge topic maybe you can give us some more details. Where that traffic is supposed to go, what would you like to achieve and how much are you ready to invest in your paid traffic?
      Hi, I want the traffic to go to my website, I wanted to try out other alternatives before moving on to paid traffic and then will have a think about budget amounts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author starrychloe
    I believe the sites that only accept PayPal are illegitimate and only send robot traffic. There's many complaints about them. The sites that accept credit cards directly I believe are more honest and send real human traffic. If they got too many chargebacks, they would lose their merchant account. So the fraudsters use PayPal, which does not protect digital services.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288949].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HBCFund
      Originally Posted by starrychloe View Post

      I believe the sites that only accept PayPal are illegitimate and only send robot traffic. There's many complaints about them. The sites that accept credit cards directly I believe are more honest and send real human traffic. If they got too many chargebacks, they would lose their merchant account. So the fraudsters use PayPal, which does not protect digital services.
      Thanks, will keep that in mind.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lucky1854
    targeting the uk audience in fb twitter.do post on according to their time .and do a submision on uk sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leadmachine2
    UK Market is good. I think that UK Market is very stable in general and if you build traffic in the proper way you can get some serious profit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    Try to use Gumroad advertisement and classified ads.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11297492].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elna R Wiley
    Adwords is very expensive for Finance niche. Just try some other options.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11298953].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics