Client product is day tours in popular tourist destination.
The goal (conversion) = the visitor makes a booking for a tour, on simple booking calendar
We have many clicks, and these are from relevant keywords ( tours [town], trips [town], [tour type] [town], etc.)
- keywords are broad match modified (+) keywords, and unrelevant search terms are added in negative keyword list
- CTR is also good, between 5-8%
- I targeted only people IN location = more probability of booking (excluded those "or who show interest in your location" = the ones that are not (yet) on the location )
But somehow people just do not book, so I assume it must be website / landing page issue. or am I wrong?
This is the landing page: https://bit.ly/2Gi1vWt (check the mobile version, targets are tourist so probably most of visits are from mobile) - I believe it has all important elements(?):
- main selling points as a bullets + attractive visuals + call to action
- booking calendar on landing page, available dates visible
- simple booking (select date and number of people, fill name email and pay deposit online)
- proof - tripadvisor high rating 5/5 at the top, testimonials more below on the page
Any opinion or feedback is highly appreciated, thank you in advance.