1. Do product research and see competitors who are successful. Spy the see their ads copies see their retargeting see their funnel. If you really want to hack the whole thing, buy amd buy upsells and take note of all these upsells.
Create similar funnel with similar email follow up and similar ad copies and so on. NB am saying similar not same. Install fb pixell and google analytics code on all pages.
2. Create a convertion campaign optimised for purchases, even if your account is new.
3. Create 3 adsets with $3-$5 ad budget. Target a small audience of not more than 200k audience.
4. Each adset Create 3 ad copy every thing same with variation of the ad image.
Depending on the product in this ads of the other adsets split test different thing like different angle different ad copy. NB at every point only 1 element changes with the rest remaining constant.
5. Leave this to run for 3 days if sale. Continue optimising if No sale. Move on 2 other product.
If sales let ad run for other 3 days. And see if more sales. Look at best converting ads. Increase budget to $10. And continue running winning ads n shut the loosing ads.
6. Split test different elements on your funnels eg split test headlines, split test colours, split test buttons. Now u get the highest converting funnel.
Create other $10 campaigns. 10 or so targeting audince not more than 200k size. As you create this. Check from your previus results what kinda audience gave you convertions. Age group, male or female, on pc or on mobiles, further on android or IOS and use these settings
Continue this till u get 500 purchases. I would sometimes do $5 adets 20 of them. Kindly note as these ads are running your $20 a day retargeting on fb and google is running.
Once u get to 500 sales create look alike shut of all targeting audinece and use look alike. Keep the converting settings of age and so on.
Time to scale if the ROAS is 2 or more keep increasing the budget of adset. $20 adsets. Run 20 30 or however many u can handle. Small budgets keeps convertion costs lower. And them it depends on traffic you are making from your upsells and follow ups.
Thats how we do it. Hope it helps someone who already know basics of fb ads.