Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 11th Aug 2008, 12:30 AM   #1
Blade Runner 77
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Auckland, NZ.
Posts: 436
Thanks: 295
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I've been looking for an article submission site, the type that sends my article to many article sites automatically, but all I keep finding are sites that cost $, either one time, or monthly. Can anyone recomend a free en mass article submission site? O ram I asking too much? thanks R
Blade Runner 77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Aug 2008, 02:14 AM   #2
Advanced Warrior
 
tplahav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Israel.
Posts: 612
Thanks: 16
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
A good article submission software or service will cost you money, the question is how much.
You can you ArticleMarker.com and use the free limited distribution to 50 article directories.

Tanny

tplahav is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tplahav For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Aug 2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Blade Runner 77
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Auckland, NZ.
Posts: 436
Thanks: 295
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks, thats a good start for me, cheers R
Blade Runner 77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2008, 03:37 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
JamesTWL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 210
Thanks: 34
Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, you can try out this free article submission service at www.articlesender.com
Good luck!


JamesTWL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesTWL For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Aug 2008, 04:30 PM   #5
Blade Runner 77
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Auckland, NZ.
Posts: 436
Thanks: 295
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks James, much appreciated
Blade Runner 77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2008, 11:29 PM   #6
Think It, See It - Do It!
War Room Member
 
Kym Robinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Outside Perth in Western Australia.
Posts: 1,013
Thanks: 25
Thanked 90 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there 105724 -
its Kym coming to you from Perth! (that makes us virtual neighbors you know!)

Anyway, free submissions are good but I personally use Submit Your Article (SYA) and the benefits are huge!

Dont know about you, but the whole article writing thing is very time consuming for me!
With SYA, you can write one article and then use their "article leverage" system........for about an extra 10 minutes of work, they turn your one article into many!

Then when they distribute to their thousands of publishers, you have several different and unique articles going out! This is very cool and gets around the duplicate content issue!
Its not free though.......it costs about $30 per month but I think the value is great. Instead of submitting one article to heaps of individual publishers, I submit one article to SYA and they in turn submit heaps of variations of my article to thousands - its working out very well for backlinks!
Enough said, you can check it out here!
Good Luck - Kym
Kym Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kym Robinson For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Oct 2010, 10:42 AM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the good resources guys!
ted82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Oct 2010, 01:02 AM   #8
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 69
Thanks: 10
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tplahav View Post

Hi,
A good article submission software or service will cost you money, the question is how much.
You can you ArticleMarker.com and use the free limited distribution to 50 article directories.

Tanny
Thanks, that submission to 50 directories is free?

newbie2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to newbie2011 For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Oct 2010, 09:56 AM   #9
Active Warrior
 
jvsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Carmel, IN
Posts: 92
Thanks: 54
Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can vouch for SYA....VERY good service.

Originally Posted by Kym Robinson View Post

Hi there 105724 -
its Kym coming to you from Perth! (that makes us virtual neighbors you know!)

Anyway, free submissions are good but I personally use Submit Your Article (SYA) and the benefits are huge!

Dont know about you, but the whole article writing thing is very time consuming for me!
With SYA, you can write one article and then use their "article leverage" system........for about an extra 10 minutes of work, they turn your one article into many!

Then when they distribute to their thousands of publishers, you have several different and unique articles going out! This is very cool and gets around the duplicate content issue!
Its not free though.......it costs about $30 per month but I think the value is great. Instead of submitting one article to heaps of individual publishers, I submit one article to SYA and they in turn submit heaps of variations of my article to thousands - its working out very well for backlinks!
Enough said, you can check it out here!
Good Luck - Kym

jvsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jvsmith For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Oct 2010, 02:57 PM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: West Philadelphia born and raised
Posts: 276
Thanks: 464
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Blog Entries: 8
Default
Re: Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This one is free and submits to 120 + directories. It claims to be updated regularly. Article Submission Software – Article Submitter » 100% Auto & Free!



chestmary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chestmary For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Oct 2010, 06:20 PM   #11
Active Warrior
 
cheaterscode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 77
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JamesTWL View Post

Hi, you can try out this free article submission service at www.articlesender.com
Good luck!
yes I'm using this one in my SEO campaign and I think this they comply also to your needs in submitting articles.

cheaterscode is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheaterscode For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Oct 2010, 01:44 PM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
 
luckystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , Nigeria.
Posts: 209
Thanks: 11
Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

Remember that there is no free lunch in America.

In fact, online free stuff is what you see is what you get.

Therefore, i will urge you to stake $2 in using isnare.com

The secret is that one quality article worth more than a thousand useless articles.

Goodluck

Click http://www.thecurepoint.com/makemoneyonline to learn how to make money using automated email marketing platform
luckystar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luckystar For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Oct 2010, 04:57 AM   #13
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Article submission mission
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chestmary View Post

This one is free and submits to 120 + directories. It claims to be updated regularly. Article Submission Software – Article Submitter » 100% Auto & Free!
This is new for me

Tady_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
article, mission, submission


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:30 AM.